Patient Comments: Pinworms - Treatment

What forms of treatment, including medication, did you or a relative receive for a pinworm infection? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Valerie, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: August 26

It has been over 1 year now that I still have symptoms/signs of pinworms. I've had antibiotics twice and still no results, and I'm taking precautions/sterilizing. I believe I caught it from work; guarantied, from raw pork processing. I quit that job immediately and felt betrayed by their time frame of freshness of processed raw food. I still have signs of high sweating, bloating of stomach, diarrhea/mucus, itching, dizziness and loss of appetite. It seems hopeless but believe I can get rid of this with patience.

Comment from: MKD, 19-24 Female (Caregiver) Published: June 02

My granny use to place cloves of garlic in vinegar, 4-5 cloves in small glass salad dressing bottle. Let it set for 2 weeks then she gave each of us a tablespoon each week for pinworms.

Pinworms (Enterobiasis) Infection