- ADHD Symptoms in Children Slideshow Pictures
- Take the ADHD Quiz
- Parenting a Child with ADHD Slideshow
- What brand names are available for phosphatidylserine-omega-3?
- Is phosphatidylserine-omega-3 available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for phosphatidylserine-omega-3?
- What are the uses for phosphatidylserine-omega-3?
- What are the side effects of phosphatidylserine-omega-3?
- What is the dosage for phosphatidylserine-omega-3?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with phosphatidylserine-omega-3?
- What else should I know about phosphatidylserine-omega-3?
What are the uses for phosphatidylserine-omega-3?
- Vayarin is approved for managing lipid imbalance associated with ADHD in children.
What are the side effects of phosphatidylserine-omega-3?
- Vayarin should not be used by people who are allergic to any of its components.
- It should be used cautiously by people allergic to shell fish because it contains shellfish (Krill).
What is the dosage for phosphatidylserine-omega-3?
The recommended dose is 2 capsules day or as directed by a physician.
Which drugs or supplements interact with phosphatidylserine-omega-3?
Vayarin may interact with some anticholinergic and cholinergic drugs.
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Childhood ADHD Quiz: Test, Symptoms & Medication
Find out causes, symptoms, and treatments for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, a widespread behavioral condition...
Adult ADHD Quiz: Symptoms & Test
What are the symptoms of adult ADHD? Take this quiz to learn what it means for an adult to suffer from ADHD and what can be done...
ADHD Symptoms in Children
What is ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)? Learn to recognize ADHD symptoms in children....
ADHD/ADD in Adults: Symptoms & Treatments in Pictures
Most people don't associate adults with the term ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) but it is a common disorder in...
ADHD in Children: Better Parenting
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a common disorder seen in children. Parents can learn tips and techniques to...
Adult ADHD: Organization and Time-Management Tips in Pictures
Learn daily living tips for adult ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). If you have ADHD or you just need to get...
Related Disease Conditions
Childhood ADD or ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children)
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) causes the following symptoms in children: excessive activity, problems...
Mental health is an optimal way of thinking, relating to others, and feeling. All of the diagnosable mental disorders fall under...
Mental Illness in Children
About 5 million children and adolescents in the U.S. suffer from a serious mental illness such as eating disorders, anxiety...
Mental illness is any disease or condition affecting the brain that influence the way a person thinks, feels, behaves, and/or...
Parenting a Child With ADHD
ADHD is a behavioral condition with characteristics that include hyperactivity, inattention, and impulsivity. Parenting a child...
13 Tips for Parenting a Teen With ADHD
Parenting a teenager who has attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can be challenging. Parents can use specific...
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Teens
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in teens is a disruption of neurocognitive functioning. Genetics contribute to...
Treatment & Diagnosis
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.