Signs and symptoms of Peyronie's disease include an
- abnormal curvature of the penis,
- scars or plaques inside the penis that can be felt,
- penile pain,
- pain during sexual intercourse, and
- erectile dysfunction.
The abnormal shape may be obvious when the penis is flaccid, erect, or both. Other associated signs and symptoms can include an
- inability to have intercourse,
- deformity of the penis, and
Cause of Peyronie's disease
The exact cause of Peyronie's disease is not known. Genetic factors or trauma are among the possible causes.
Other peyronie's disease symptoms and signs
- Abnormal Curvature of the Penis
- Deformity of the Penis
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Inability to Have Intercourse
- Pain During Sexual Intercourse
- Penile Pain
- Scars or Plaques Inside the Penis That Can Be Felt
Main Article on Peyronie's Disease Symptoms and Signs
Pictures, Images, Illustrations & Quizzes
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Causes and Treatment
Having erection problems? What is erectile dysfunction (ED)? Learn about erectile dysfunction causes and treatments such as drugs...
Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) Quiz: Causes & Treatment
Did you know that certain medical condition may be responsible for ED? Some causes of impotence are medically treatable and...
Picture of Penis
The penis is the male sex organ, reaching its full size during puberty. See a picture of the Penis and learn more about the...