Signs and symptoms of penile cancer include
- a sore or irritation on the penis,
- redness, and
- a lump on the penis.
Other possible associated symptoms can include
- a persistent foul-smelling penile discharge,
- blood coming from the penis,
- a change in color of the penis,
- bluish-brown flat lesions on the penis,
- swollen lymph nodes in groin, and
- an irregular swelling at the tip of the penis.
Causes of penile cancer
Other penile cancer symptoms and signs
- Blood Coming From the Penis
- Bluish-Brown Flat Lesions on the Penis
- Change in Color of the Penis
- Irregular Swelling at the Tip of the Penis
- Lump on the Penis
- Persistent Foul-Smelling Discharge From Penis
- Redness of the Penis
- Sore or Irritation on the Penis
- Swollen Lymph Nodes in the Groin
Main Article on Penile Cancer Symptoms and Signs
Pictures, Images, Illustrations & Quizzes
Cancer: How to Lower and Cut Your Risk of Cancer
About a third of all cases of cancer can be prevented. Find out how to lower your chances of getting it.
Signs of Cancer in Men: Could it Be Cancer?
See pictures of which 15 cancer symptoms men ignore such as skin changes, difficulty swallowing, rapid weight loss, a breast...
Top 10 Cancers Quiz
Take this quiz to learn the causes of cancer. Get the facts about the causes, symptoms, and treatments for the world's most...
Understanding Cancer: Metastasis, Stages of Cancer, and More
Learn the basics about cancer including types, causes, how it spreads, symptoms and signs, stages and treatment options. Read...