Signs and symptoms of penile cancer include
- a sore or irritation on the penis,
- redness, and
- a lump on the penis.
Other possible associated symptoms can include
- a persistent foul-smelling penile discharge,
- blood coming from the penis,
- a change in color of the penis,
- bluish-brown flat lesions on the penis,
- swollen lymph nodes in groin, and
- an irregular swelling at the tip of the penis.
Causes of penile cancer
Other penile cancer symptoms and signs
- Blood Coming From the Penis
- Bluish-Brown Flat Lesions on the Penis
- Change in Color of the Penis
- Irregular Swelling at the Tip of the Penis
- Lump on the Penis
- Persistent Foul-Smelling Discharge From Penis
- Redness of the Penis
- Sore or Irritation on the Penis
- Swollen Lymph Nodes in the Groin
Main Article on Penile Cancer Symptoms and Signs
Pictures, Images, Illustrations & Quizzes
Cancer: How to Lower and Cut Your Risk of Cancer
About a third of all cases of cancer can be prevented. Find out how to lower your chances of getting it.
Cancer: Symptoms of Common Cancers in Men
Can men get breast cancer? Cancer symptoms men need to watch out for include skin changes, difficulty swallowing, rapid weight...
Top 10 Cancers Quiz
Take this quiz to learn the causes of cancer. Get the facts about the causes, symptoms, and treatments for the world's most...
Understanding Cancer: Metastasis, Stages of Cancer, and More
Learn the basics about cancer including types, causes, how it spreads, symptoms and signs, stages and treatment options. Read...