Parkinson's Disease Center - Colorado Springs, CO
- WebMD Physician Directory of Colorado Springs Doctors
- Related Parkinson's Disease Articles
- Colorado Springs Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Colorado Springs Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs Neurologist Doctors and Specialists for Parkinson's Disease
Type of Physician: Neurologist
What is a Neurologist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners focus on the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease or impaired function of the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nervous system, as well as the blood vessels that relate to these structures. The neurologist is often the primary physician but also serves as a consultant to other physicians and may render all levels of care, including the continuing care of outpatients and/or inpatients. The neurologist will often perform and interpret tests that relate to the nervous system or muscles.
Neurologist Doctors in Colorado Springs, CO
Parkinson's Disease (Symptoms, Signs, Causes, Stages, Treatment)
Parkinson's definition and disease facts
- Parkinson's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder, which leads to progressive deterioration of motor function due to loss of dopamine-producing brain cells.
- The cause of Parkins...
Other Related Parkinson's Disease Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (719) 444-7000
- Fire (719) 385-5950
Nearby Colorado Springs, CO Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.