Panic Disorder Center - Apple Valley, MN
- WebMD Physician Directory of Apple Valley Doctors
- Related Panic Disorder Articles
- Apple Valley Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Apple Valley Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Apple Valley
Apple Valley Psychiatrist Doctors and Specialists for Panic Disorder
Type of Physician: Psychiatrist
What is a Psychiatrist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are skilled in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental, addictive and emotional disorders. He or she is trained to understand the biological, psychological and social components of illness and is qualified to order diagnostic laboratory tests and to prescribe medications, as well as to evaluate and treat psychological and interpersonal problems. The psychiatrist is also prepared to intervene with individuals and families who are coping with stress, crises, and other problems in living.
Psychiatrist Doctors in Apple Valley, MN
Joseph James Rasimas
701 Park Avenue Hennepin County Medical CtrMinneapolis, MN 554152 office locations
Panic attack facts
- Symptoms of panic attacks usually begin abruptly and include
- rapid heartbeat,
- unpleasant chest sensations,
- shortness of breath,
- stomach upset,
- tingling, an...
Other Related Panic Disorder Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Apple Valley, MN Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.