Patient Comments: Pain Management - Neuropathic Pain


Describe your neuropathic pain, including associated symptoms. Submit Your Comment

Comment from: mjasper, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: February 16

I had shingles on my chin and now I have neuropathic pain on the right side of my face from the corner of my mouth to my ear and along my cheek.

Comment from: 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: December 05

I have numbness in the feet and legs; slow response in left leg and hot burning of both thighs with the left being the worse. I have muscle cramps under the rib cage wall below T6 which is where a tumor was removed from the spinal cord. Pain builds to the point of not being able to focus on anything but the pain (8-10 range), I can't take Neurontin.

Comment from: Marvin, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: September 04

I have pains around my lower abdomen, kidney, urethra, and testicle system. In September 2010 my kidneys were inflamed. I consulted a doctor and was treated, but I never was as 100% as before. At times I'd have inconsistent not so severe pains especially on the right lower back. I went to the clinic twice for it but it was still persistent and now this year the pain has moved down to my testes. I went to the clinic a month ago but now I still feel the kind of cold (brain freeze) type of pain on my testes. I'm so scared and I need help.

FDA Logo

Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration

You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter

By clicking Submit, I agree to the MedicineNet's Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy and understand that I may opt out of MedicineNet's subscriptions at any time.