Osteoarthritis Center - West Babylon, NY
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Babylon Doctors
- Related Osteoarthritis Articles
- West Babylon Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Babylon Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Babylon
West Babylon Rheumatologist Doctors and Specialists for Osteoarthritis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in West Babylon, NY
- Osteoarthritis is a joint inflammation that results from cartilage degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis can be caused by aging, heredity, and injury from trauma or disease.
- The most common symptom of ost...
Other Related Osteoarthritis Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Babylon, NY Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.