Osteoarthritis Center - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Rancho Santa Margarita Doctors
- Related Osteoarthritis Articles
- Rancho Santa Margarita Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Rancho Santa Margarita Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Rancho Santa Margarita
Rancho Santa Margarita Rheumatologist Doctors and Specialists for Osteoarthritis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Osteoarthritis is a joint inflammation that results from cartilage degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis can be caused by aging, heredity, and injury from trauma or disease.
- The most common symptom of ost...
Other Related Osteoarthritis Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Rancho Santa Margarita, CA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.