Osteoarthritis Center - Elyria, OH
- WebMD Physician Directory of Elyria Doctors
- Related Osteoarthritis Articles
- Elyria Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Elyria Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Elyria
Elyria Rheumatologist Doctors and Specialists for Osteoarthritis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Elyria, OH
Juan Jose Jose MayaVillamizar
4500 San Pablo Rd S Ste DAVIS2WJacksonville, FL 322243 office locations
- Osteoarthritis is a joint inflammation that results from cartilage degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis can be caused by aging, heredity, and injury from trauma or disease.
- The most common symptom of ost...
Other Related Osteoarthritis Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Elyria, OH Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital For Rehabilitation
2801 Martin Luther King Jr DrCleveland,OH 44104
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.