Orthostatic Hypotension Center - Tigard, OR
- WebMD Physician Directory of Tigard Doctors
- Related Orthostatic Hypotension Articles
- Tigard Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Tigard Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Tigard
Tigard Cardiologist Doctors and Specialists for Orthostatic Hypotension
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in Tigard, OR
Orthostatic hypotension definition and facts
- The autonomic nervous system makes changes in blood pressure and heart rate to allow the body to provide adequate blood supply to the brain when the body changes position.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Tigard, OR Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Peace Health Southwest Medical Center Memorial Campus Behavioral Health
PO Box 1600Vancouver,WA 98668
Telecare Clark County Evaluation & Treatment Center
1601 E 4th Plain Blvd # C106 BlVancouver,WA 98661
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.