Orthostatic Hypotension Center - Santa Fe, NM
- WebMD Physician Directory of Santa Fe Doctors
- Related Orthostatic Hypotension Articles
- Santa Fe Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Santa Fe Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Santa Fe
Santa Fe Cardiologist Doctors and Specialists for Orthostatic Hypotension
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in Santa Fe, NM
Orthostatic hypotension definition and facts
- The autonomic nervous system makes changes in blood pressure and heart rate to allow the body to provide adequate blood supply to the brain when the body changes position.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Santa Fe, NM Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.