Orthostatic Hypotension Center - East Los Angeles, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Los Angeles Doctors
- Related Orthostatic Hypotension Articles
- East Los Angeles Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Los Angeles Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Los Angeles
East Los Angeles Cardiologist Doctors and Specialists for Orthostatic Hypotension
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in East Los Angeles, CA
Orthostatic hypotension definition and facts
- The autonomic nervous system makes changes in blood pressure and heart rate to allow the body to provide adequate blood supply to the brain when the body changes position.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Los Angeles, CA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.