Orthostatic Hypotension Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Doctors
- Related Orthostatic Hypotension Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Cardiologist Doctors and Specialists for Orthostatic Hypotension
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in East Lake, FL
Frances Marie Vega-Arrillaga
3003 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Fl 3Tampa, FL 3360712 office locations
Orthostatic hypotension definition and facts
- The autonomic nervous system makes changes in blood pressure and heart rate to allow the body to provide adequate blood supply to the brain when the body changes position.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.