Orthostatic Hypotension Center - Durham, NC
- WebMD Physician Directory of Durham Doctors
- Related Orthostatic Hypotension Articles
- Durham Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Durham Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Durham
Durham Cardiologist Doctors and Specialists for Orthostatic Hypotension
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in Durham, NC
Orthostatic hypotension definition and facts
- The autonomic nervous system makes changes in blood pressure and heart rate to allow the body to provide adequate blood supply to the brain when the body changes position.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (808) 529-3111
- Fire (808) 723-7139
Nearby Durham, NC Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.