Orthostatic Hypotension Center - Allen, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of Allen Doctors
- Related Orthostatic Hypotension Articles
- Allen Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Allen Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Allen
Allen Cardiologist Doctors and Specialists for Orthostatic Hypotension
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in Allen, TX
Richard Frederick AmmarJr
1105 Central Expressway North, Medical Building 2, 3rd Floor, Suite 2330Allen, TX 750132 office locations
Venkatesh Samba Siva Rao Chilakapati
4201 Medical Center Dr Ste 380McKinney, TX 750692 office locations
Olusegun Adewole Oyenuga
3001 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 175Richardson, TX 750824 office locations
Orthostatic hypotension definition and facts
- The autonomic nervous system makes changes in blood pressure and heart rate to allow the body to provide adequate blood supply to the brain when the body changes position.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Allen, TX Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.