Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Fat and Fats Quiz: Fatty Food & Body Fat Percentage
Take this online Fat & Fats Quiz to learn if you really are what you eat!...
Sugar Quiz: Facts on Diet & Sugar
Sugar lurks in surprising places. Take the Sugar Quiz to learn of the many ways sugar sneaks into your diet and see what you know...
Food Portion Distortion Quiz: Correct Serving Size
Are your portions deceiving you? Take the Food Portion Distortion Quiz to find out how and why gigantic portions trick you into...
Childhood Obesity Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
Childhood obesity has reached epidemic proportions. Take the Childhood Obesity Quiz to test your knowledge of the facts and...
Belly (Abdominal) Fat Quiz: Test Your Belly Fat IQ
Did you know there is a medical term for belly fat? Find out what it is and learn why getting rid of belly fat may be the best...
Superfoods Quiz: List of Top Superfoods
Take our Superfoods Quiz! Get to know how unprocessed, raw, organic foods and healthy drinks are rich in nutrients and dietary...
Human Body Quiz: Human Body Systems & Organs
The Human Body Quiz will help you learn about your little-known body parts! Take this quiz to learn more about your body and what...
Gout Attack Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and Diet
Gout attacks (gouty arthritis) are caused by crystals of uric acid deposits. Learn about symptoms, causes, treatments and...
Most Fattening Foods of Summer: Drinks and Snacks With High Fat or Calories
Summertime living may be easy, but if you're not careful, summer's fattening foods can really pack on the pounds. Discover the...
Best & Worst Fast-Food Breakfast Pictures
No matter which fast-food chain you visit, high-fat and high-calorie breakfast choices abound. But healthier fast-food menu...
Heart Disease: Symptoms, Signs, and Causes
What is heart disease (coronary artery disease)? Learn about the causes of heart disease. Symptoms of heart disease include chest...
Frighteningly Fattening Fall Foods in Pictures
Learn how to keep your diet in check this fall. Look at some of the season's most fattening foods, along with tips on how to...
Lower Your Cholesterol, Save Your Heart
Need to lower your cholesterol levels? Use these smart diet tips to quickly and easily lower your blood cholesterol levels....
Cholesterol Drugs: What to Expect With Heart Medication
When diet and exercise aren't enough, should you turn to drugs? Learn cholesterol basics, drug classes, and available drugs along...
Surprising Reasons for Weight Gain
There are many reasons for sudden weight gain when there are no changes in diet or exercise. Sudden weight gain could be caused...
Bad' Foods That Are Good for Weight Loss in Pictures
Some bad foods can be good for weight loss. MedicineNet reveals which tempting foods can actually help you lose weight and keep...
10 Metabolism Boosting Facts and Myths
Losing weight by increasing your metabolism is challenging. There are many metabolism myths and only a few surefire tricks to get...
Diet Mistake Pictures: Crash Diets, High-Calorie Drinks, and More
Discover 10 common diet mistakes that may be preventing you from losing weight. Learn to avoid these diet blunders and watch the...
Health Screening Tests Every Woman Needs
What is a health screening? Why is it important to know your blood pressure? How long will your health screening take? Learn...
Sex-Drive Killers: The Causes of Low Libido
Noticing a lack of intimacy with your partner? Here we explore how stress, lack of sleep, weight gain, depression and low T can...
How to Lose Weight Without Dieting: 24 Fast Facts
Weight loss without dieting? No diet, no problem. Learn the best way to lose weight with these weight loss tips designed to help...
Grocery Smarts: 'Healthy Fat' Foods for Fitness in Pictures
A healthy diet starts at the grocery store. See which fat foods to avoid and which fit foods to choose....
Portion Control Tips: Lose Weight and Stick to Your Diet
Portion control can help with weight loss and help you stick to a healthy diet. But how much is too much? This photo guide will...
10 Tips for a Healthier Fast Food Diet
Losing weight is tough on the road. Fast food can't compare to the health of a well-planned, balanced diet. But if you must eat...
Vitamin D Deficiency: How Much Vitamin D Is Enough?
What does vitamin D do? Learn about vitamin D benefits and discover foods that are high in vitamin D. Explore vitamin D...
Stroke Causes, Symptoms, and Recovery
What is a stroke? Learn about stroke symptoms like sudden numbness or weakness, confusion, vision problems, or problems with...
Tips to Eat Healthy When You Dine Out in Pictures
Recognize the dangers of eating out and stay on your healthy diet at restaurants. Learn about healthy eating at restaurants,...
Diet-Wrecking Foods: Smoothies, Lattes, Popcorn, and More in Pictures
It may seem healthy, but is it really? Many food frauds masquerade as diet food. See 23 foods that seem healthy but can be...
Heart Disease: Causes of a Heart Attack
Learn about heart disease and heart attack symptoms and signs of a heart attack in men and women. Read about heart disease...
Am I Having a Heart Attack? Symptoms of Heart Disease
Heart attacks symptoms vary greatly for men and women, from anxiety and fatigue to nausea and sweating. Learn the warning signs...
Men's Health: Dealing With Body Odor, Sweating, Back Hair, & More
Most men struggle with belly fat, back hair, sweating, erectile dysfunction, gas, body odor, or bad breath at some point. Get...
Fat-Burning Foods in Pictures: Blueberries, Green Tea, and More
Learn about fat-fighting foods such as grapefruit, hot peppers, vinegar, and more. Discover the benefits along with surprising...
Cholesterol Levels: What the Numbers Mean
Do you know the different cholesterol levels and what they mean? Learn the alphabet soup of cholesterol testing: LDL, HDL, good,...
Worst-Appetizer Pictures: Spinach Dip, Potato Skins, and More
A tasty appetizer can be a great start to any meal--but some appetizers are diet disasters. Potato skins and cheese fries pack on...
How to Lose Weight Fast: Easy Weight Loss Tips
Here are the best ways for men and women to lose weight. Fast facts from experts show weight loss is possible for everyone trying...
Pictures of the Belly-Fattening Foods That Men Love
Belly-fattening foods such as chips, beer, doughnuts and fatty red meat can kill a diet. See which foods are tough to resist,...
Long Life in Pictures: Tips on Sleep, Diet, and More
Did you know making friends can help you live longer? Our experts explore ways to increase your longevity such as making friends,...
Sugar Addiction Facts: Cravings, Hidden Sugar, and More in Pictures
Learn about sugar addiction to see why we often crave sweets and binge on carbs. Learn how sugar affects the brain and get tips...
Is Extra Sugar Hiding In Your Food?
Hidden sugar sources in food are everywhere, from breakfast cereals to smoothies. Even “no-sugar-added” foods may have sneaky...
Digestive Health: Why Am I Bloated?
Bloating is a sign and symptom of gas in the stomach or GI tract. Certain foods or health problems like constipation may cause...
Gastric (Stomach) Cancer: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
What are the common signs and symptoms of stomach cancer? Learn about gastric cancer diagnosis, treatment, and their risks, how...
Women’s Health: 13 Hormone Imbalance Symptoms and Signs
Hormone imbalance involves changes in estrogen, progesterone, and other hormone levels. Hormonal imbalance may cause symptoms...
Weight Loss: Why Can't I Lose Weight?
Finding it difficult to lose weight? It’s a hard thing to do, and there are some surprising reasons you may not be losing weight...
Diet and Weight Loss: Why Are You Always Hungry?
What are the causes of hunger? There are more reasons you get hungry than just an empty stomach. Food cravings, pregnancy, blood...
Related Disease Conditions
Weight Loss - The Basics
There are lots of reasons for people who are overweight or obese to lose weight. To be healthier. To look better. To feel better....
A common form of short stature, achondroplasia (dwarfism) is a genetic condition causing a disorder of bone growth. Complications...
Asthma is a condition in which hyperreactive airways constrict and result in symptoms like wheezing, coughing, and shortness of...
Bursitis of the knee results when any of the three fluid-filled sacs (bursae) become inflamed due to injury or strain. Symptoms...
Cancer Risk Factors
Though it's difficult to say why some people develop cancer while others don't, research shows that certain risk factors increase...
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which irritation of the wrist's median nerve causes tingling and numbness of the thumb,...
Cholesterol (Lowering Your Cholesterol)
High cholesterol and triglyceride levels increase the risk of cardiovascular disease. Getting your cholesterol and triglyceride...
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS or SEID)
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) or systemic exertion intolerance disease (SEID) is a debilitating and complex disorder...
Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2)
Diabetes is a chronic condition characterized by high levels of sugar (glucose) in the blood. The two types of diabetes are...
Esophageal cancer is a disease in which malignant cells form in the esophagus. Risk factors of cancer of the esophagus include...
Gallstones are stones that form when substances in the bile harden. Gallstones (formed in the gallbladder) can be as small as...
Intestinal Gas (Belching, Bloating, Flatulence)
Anal itching is the irritation of the skin at the exit of the rectum, known as the anus, accompanied by the desire to scratch....
Gout (Gouty Arthritis)
Buildup of uric acid crystals in a joint causes gouty arthritis. Symptoms and signs include joint pain, swelling, heat, and...
High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) Signs, Causes, Diet, and Treatment
High blood pressure (hypertension) is a disease in which pressure within the arteries of the body is elevated. About 75 million...
Heart attack happens when a blood clot completely obstructs a coronary artery supplying blood to the heart muscle. A heart attack...
Erectile Dysfunction (ED, Impotence)
Erectile dysfunction (ED, impotence) is the failure to achieve or maintain an erection. There are many potential underlying...
There are several types of kidney cancer, including renal cell cancer (renal adenocarcinoma or hypernephroma), transitional cell...
Acute injuries, medical conditions, and chronic use conditions are causes of knee pain. Symptoms and signs that accompany knee...
Osteoarthritis is a type of arthritis caused by inflammation, breakdown, and eventual loss of cartilage in the joints. Also...
Pancreatic cancer is a malignant tumor of the pancreas. Pancreatic cancer has been called a "silent" disease because early...
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), also known by the name Stein-Leventhal syndrome, is a hormonal problem that causes women to...
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men after skin cancer. Risk factors include age, family history, ethnicity, and...
Psoriasis is a long-term skin condition that may cause large plaques of red, raised skin, flakes of dry skin, and skin scales....
Stroke (Signs, Symptoms, Warning Signs)
A stroke is an interruption of the blood supply to part of the brain caused by either a blood clot (ischemic) or bleeding...
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS)
Thoracic outlet syndrome is a condition where symptoms are produced from compression of nerves or blood vessels because the...
Hypothyroidism (Symptoms, Diet, Natural and Medical Treatments, Tests)
Hypothyroidism is any state in which thyroid hormone production is below normal. Normally, the rate of thyroid hormone...
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease occurs due to the accumulation of abnormal amounts of fat within the liver. Fatty liver most...
Pulmonary Hypertension (Symptoms, Treatment Medications, Life Expectancy)
Pulmonary hypertension is an increase pressure in the pulmonary arteries that carry blood from the lungs to the heart. The most...
Meralgia paresthetica is an entrapment or "pinching" of the nerve (lateral femoral cutaneous nerve) that supplies sensation to...
Restless Leg Syndrome (Symptoms, Causes, Treatment Medications, Home Remedies)
Restless leg syndrome (RLS) is a common cause for painful legs that typically eases with motion, and becomes worse and more...
Sleep apnea is defined as a reduction or cessation of breathing during sleep. The three types of sleep apnea are central apnea,...
Group B Strep
Group B strep are bacteria called Streptococcus agalactiae that may sometimes cause infections both in a pregnant woman and her...
Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD Symptoms, Signs, Causes, Treatments)
Peripheral vascular disease (PVD) refers to diseases of the blood vessels (arteries and veins) located outside the heart and...
A skin tag is a small benign growth of skin that projects from the surrounding skin. Skin tags can vary in appearance (smooth,...
Pseudotumor Cerebri (Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension)
Pseudotumor Cerebri (intracranial hypertension) is a condition where there is an increase in pressure of fluid surrounding the...
Breast Cancer Prevention
Lifestyle changes, a healthy antioxidant-rich diet, exercise, and weight reduction can help reduce a woman's risk of developing...
Heat Rash (Symptoms, Pictures, Treatment, Remedies)
Heat rash is a skin irritation caused by excessive sweating. It can occur at any age and it appears as a rash that itches or...
Enjoying a healthy diet helps to prevent diseases. A good diet also helps to: control celiac disease, control diabetes,...
Tips for Managing Type 1 and 2 Diabetes at Home
Managing your diabetes is a full time commitment. The goal of diabetic therapy is to control blood glucose levels and prevent the...
There are many causes of scalp hair loss. This featured article covers the common ones such as patchy hair loss (alopecia areata,...
Cellulitis is an acute spreading bacterial infection below the surface of the skin characterized by redness, warmth,...
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT, Blood Clot in the Legs)
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a blood clot in the deep veins, and can be caused by broken bones, trauma to a limb, immobility,...
Disease Prevention in Men
Disease prevention in men includes routine screening tests that are part of basic prevention medicine. Take an active role in...
Disease Prevention in Women
Disease prevention in women includes screening tests that are a basic part of prevention medicine. All screening tests are...
Reduction of the sense of smell is termed hyposmia. Total inability to detect odors is termed anosmia. Smell disorders have many...
Certain behavioral, lifestyle, and environmental factors contribute to cancer. Cancer prevention involves modifying these factors...
Insulin resistance is the diminished ability of cells to respond to the action of insulin in transporting glucose (sugar) from...
Binge Eating Disorder
Characteristics of binge eating disorder include eating more quickly than usual, eating until uncomfortably full, eating a lot of...
Tension Headache (Symptoms, Relief, Causes, Treatment)
A tension headache s one of the most common types of headaches, and the exact cause is not known. Factors that may contribute to...
Emotional eating can be detrimental to one's efforts at weight loss. Learning to identify the situations and emotions that...
Preeclampsia and Eclampsia
Preeclampsia is a condition in pregnant women marked by high blood pressure and a high level of protein in the urine. Eclampsia...
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a condition in which a person's pancreas does not produce enough insulin to meet the needs of the body....
Carotid Artery Disease
The term carotid artery disease refers to the narrowing of the carotid arteries and can also be called carotid stenosis. Fatty...
Stretch marks occur in the dermis, the elastic middle layer of skin that allows it to retain its shape. When the skin is...
Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
Tennis elbow is also known as lateral epicondylitis. Symptoms of tennis elbow include tenderness and dull pain of the outer...
The main features of metabolic syndrome include insulin resistance, hypertension (high blood pressure), cholesterol...
Preventing Diabetes Naturally (Type 2, Diet, Causes, Symptoms)
Prediabetes is a condition in which a person has early symptoms of diabetes, but have not yet fully developed the condition. If...
Insomnia (Symptoms, Causes, Remedies, and Cures)
Insomnia is the perception or complaint of inadequate or poor-quality sleep because of difficulty falling asleep; waking up...
Hypersomnia is a condition where a person has excessive daytime sleepiness and trouble staying awake during the day. Treatment...
Male Breast Cancer
Male breast cancer accounts for 1% of all breast cancers, and most cases are found in men between the ages of 60 and 70. A man's...
Snoring (Causes, Aids, Remedies, Solutions)
Snoring, like all other sounds, is caused by vibrations that cause particles in the air to form sound waves. While we are asleep,...
High Blood Pressure Treatment (Natural Home Remedies, Diet, Medications)
High blood pressure (hypertension) means high pressure (tension) in the arteries. Treatment for high blood pressure include...
Prader-Willi syndrome is a condition characterized by severe floppiness (hypotonia), poor growth, delayed development, and poor...
Pulmonary Embolism (Blood Clot in the Lung)
A pulmonary embolism (PE) occurs when a piece of a blood clot from deep vein thrombosis (DVT) breaks off and travels to an artery...
Heart disease (coronary artery disease) occurs when plaque builds up in the coronary arteries, the vessels that supply blood to...
Ingrown Toenail (Onychocryptosis)
Ingrown toenails are caused by the growth of the toenail into the surrounding nail fold. Symptoms and signs include toe pain,...
High Cholesterol: Frequently Asked Questions
Cholesterol occurs naturally in the body. High blood cholesterol levels increase a person's risk of developing heart disease,...
Jock itch is an itchy red rash that appears in the groin area. The rash may be caused by a bacterial or fungal infection. People...
A pilonidal cyst is a cyst that forms near the cleft of the buttocks. The cysts are thought to be caused by the penetration of...
Histoplasmosis is a disease caused by a fungus called Histoplasma capsulatum. The symptoms are similar to those of pneumonia and...
A broken foot is a common injury. There are 26 bones in the foot, and these bones can be broken (fractured) in a variety of...
Gynecomastia (Enlarged Male Breasts Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments)
Gynecomastia, an enlargement of the gland tissue in the male breast is the caused by an imbalance of hormones. Certain medical...
Low Testosterone (Low T)
Low testosterone (low-T) can be caused by conditions such as type 2 diabetes, obesity, liver or kidney disease, hormonal...
Fatigue (Symptoms, Causes, Treatment)
Fatigue can be described in various ways. Sometimes fatigue is described as feeling a lack of energy and motivation (both mental...
Heart Attacks in Women
Heart disease, particularly coronary artery disease is the leading cause of heart attacks. Women are more likely to die from a...
Vitamin D Deficiency
Vitamin D deficiency has been linked with rickets, cancer, cardiovascular disease, severe asthma in children and cognitive...
Knee injuries, especially meniscus tears, are common in contact sports. Symptoms and signs of a torn meniscus include knee pain,...
Heartburn (Acid Reflux) Symptoms, Relief Medicine, Cures
Heartburn is a burning sensation experienced from acid reflux (GERD). Symptoms of heartburn include chest pain, burning in the...
Fast-food consumption and lack of exercise are just a couple of causes of childhood obesity. Health effects of childhood obesity...
Anencephaly is a neural tube defect that prevents abnormal development of the brain and bones of the skull, and are missing large...
Treating the Flu in People with Health Risks
Certain portions of the population are at an increased risk of suffering serious complications from the flu. Some of these...
Swollen Ankles and Swollen Feet
Swollen ankles and swollen feet is a symptom of an underlying disease or condition such as edema, medications, pregnancy,...
Intertrigo is irritant dermatitis, usually found in skin folds, that is caused by rubbing, increased temperature, and moisture....
Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
Bile duct cancer (cholangiocarcinoma) is a rare type of cancer that arises from cells that line the drainage system from the...
Bullying is repeated physical or verbal aggression that involves an imbalance of power. Types of bullying include physical,...
Liver cancer is cancer of the liver cells (hepatocellular carcinoma) or of the ducts in the liver (cholangiocarcinoma). Liver...
How to Lower Your Cholesterol
Cholesterol is naturally produced by the body, and is a building block for cell membranes and hormones. Low-density lipoprotein...
Flatfoot (Pes Planus)
Flatfoot is a disorder in which the foot's entire sole is touching the ground while standing. Symptoms and signs of flatfoot...
Is Jock Itch (Tinea Cruris) Contagious?
Jock itch is a fungal infection in the groin area that causes a raised, itchy, red rash. Jock itch can typically be treated with...
How to Lower Triglycerides Naturally
Trigylcerides are fatty molecules that travel in the bloodstream. Excess sugar and fat can increase triglyceride levels....
Prediabetes is a situation where a person's blood sugar levels are higher than they should be, but aren't high enough to be...
How to Stop Snoring
Snoring is caused by the vibrations of the soft tissues at the back of the nose and throat while a person sleeps. There are many...
Atrial flutter is a problem with the atria of the heart. In atrial flutter the atria of the heart rapidly and repeatedly beat...
Atrial Flutter vs. Atrial Fibrillation (What Are the Differences?)
Atrial flutter and atrial fibrillation (AFib) are two types of a heart problem called atrial tachycardia. Both of these...
Type 1 vs Type 2 Diabetes (Similarities and Differences)
Diabetes mellitus is a metabolic condition in which a person's blood sugar (glucose) levels are too high. Over 29.1 million...
Compulsive Overeating vs. Binge Eating Disorder
Compulsive overeating is eating more than needed. Binge eating disorder involves recurrent episodes of compulsive eating, even...
Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma is cancer that forms in the area where the esophagus joins the stomach. Having GERD and...
Direct vs. Indirect Hernia
Direct and indirect hernia are both inguinal hernias. Both types of hernias may cause a visible bulge in the groin area. Weakness...
Obesity - Effective Treatments
What kinds of treatments have been effective for your obesity?Post View 30 Comments
Obesity - Are You Obese?
Many adults and children are considered obese. Please share your personal experience with being overweight or obese.Post View 6 Comments
Obesity - Surgery Experience
Did you or someone you know have surgery to treat obesity? Please describe what the experience was like.Post
Local ResourcesFind a local Internist in your town
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Weight Gain
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea)
- Doctor: Getting the Most from Your Doctor's Appointment
- How to Choose a Doctor
- Doctor: Checklist to Take To Your Doctor's Appointment
- Swollen Ankles and/or Swollen Feet
- Missed Menstrual Period
- Increased Appetite
- Distended Stomach (Abdominal Distention)
- Red Streaks on the Skin
- Low Testosterone (Low T)
- Food Portion Distortion FAQs
- Superfoods FAQs
- Human Body FAQs
- Sugar FAQs
- Fat and Fats FAQs
- Belly Abdominal Fat FAQs
- Childhood Obesity Overweight FAQs
- Why Do Women Tend to Have Higher Body Fat Percentage than Men?
- How Does Menopause Affect Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)?
- Is Phentermine Safe to Take?
- Osteoarthritis of the Hands
- Can Stress Make You Fat?
- 7 Ways to Measure Health and Fitness
- Binge Eating Disorder Definition
- Getting Hard on Soft Drinks in Schools
- Can Artificial Sweeteners Raise Blood Sugar?
- Pilonidal Cyst Treatment, Complications, and Prevention
- The China Study
- Weight Gain, Obesity & Cancer Risk
- Pilonidal Cyst Causes, Symptoms, and Signs
- Muscle Cramp (Charley Horse) Treatment and Symptoms
- Does Vitamin D Deficiency Cause Symptoms?
- High and Low Testosterone Levels in Men
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Heart Attack Prevention From a Doctor's Perspective
- Diet and Women
- Depression and Women
- Fats, Fish Oil and Omega-3-Fatty Acids
- Heartburn: Carbonated Soda & Sleeping Pills Increase Nighttime Heartburn
- Kids: Parents May Be in Denial About Child's Weight
- Gastric Bypass Surgery? Questions to Ask Yourself
- Pancreatic Cancer, the Silent Disease
- Enlarged Breast Tissue in Men
- Pilonidal Cysts: What Are the Risk Factors?
- 3 Day Diet
- Annual Physical Exam
- 17 Day Diet
- hCG Diet
- Baby Food Diet
- Dukan Diet
- Grapefruit Diet
- Hypnosis In Medicine
- FDA: Stop Using Hydroxycut
- Being Overweight Doesn't Mean You're Unhealthy!
- Nutrition: Eat the Right Type of Carbs
- Alli (orlistat) Weight Loss Drug Available OTC
- Obesity: Body Fat, the Silent Killer
- Gastric Bypass Surgery, Risks and Controversy audio
- Ask the Experts - Childhood Obesity
- Ask the Experts - Children's Health
- Weight Loss: No diet approach - Audio Newsletter
- Diet Traps To Avoid - Audio Medical Podcast
- Osteoarthritis and Weight Loss Audio Podcast
- Nutrition: Juice Drinks for Toddlers - How Much Is Too Much?
- Nutrition: Does Diet Deter Disability?
- Exercise (Not Diet) Best for Overweight Teens
- Obesity Drug - Xenical...Online
- Weight Control and Aspartame
- Fen-Phen Heart Hazard
- Dexfenfluramine/Fen-Phen Combo Finished in FDA Finale
- Overweight And Obesity Guidelines
- Public Health Enemies
- Osteoporosis - Low-fat Dieting Does Not Reduce Calcium Intake
- Phen-Fen - Beware Of Herbal Varieties
- Liposuction Danger -- Death
- Olestra, Fake Fat
- Blood Pressure - Low-Fat Diet, Fruits & Veggies!
Medications & Supplements
- ezetimibe/simvastatin - oral, Vytorin
- lovastatin - oral, Mevacor
- megestrol - oral, Megace
- atorvastatin - oral, Lipitor
- orlistat - oral, Alli, Xenical
- simvastatin - oral, Zocor
- fluvastatin extended-release - oral, Lescol XL
- rosuvastatin - oral, Crestor
- fluvastatin - oral, Lescol
- lovastatin extended-release - oral, Altoprev
- pravastatin - oral, Pravachol
- niacin extended-release/lovastatin - oral, Advicor
- megestrol suspension - oral, Megace
- gemfibrozil - oral, Lopid
- fluvoxamine (Luvox and Luvox CR have been discontinued)
- phentermine (Adipex-P, Lomaira)
- sibutramine (Meridia)
- orlistat (Xenical, alli)
- appetite suppressants-oral
- Anabolic Steroids (Oral Androgens)
- methamphetamine hydrochloride - oral, Desoxyn
- benzphetamine - oral, Didrex
- ephedrine (oral)
- ma-huang (Ephedra sp)-oral
- blue-green algae (Cyanobacteria, Spirulina)
- guarana (Paullinia cupana, Brazilian cocoa, Zoom)
- phenylpropanolamine-oral, Accutrim, Dexatrim
- omega-3-acid ethyl esters
- Saxenda (liraglutide injection)
- Qsymia (phentermine and topiramate extended-release )
- lorcaserin HCL (Belviq)
- deoxycholic acid (Kybella)
- Stimulants (ADHD)
- Oxycodone vs. Vicodin (hydrocodone/acetaminophen) for Pain
- Prenatal Vitamins (Side Effects and Types)
Prevention & Wellness
- Can You Be Obese But Heart-Healthy? Study Says No
- Weight-Loss Surgery Beats Meds for Obese, Diabetic Teens: Study
- Poor, Minority Moms Face Tough Judgments Over Kids' Weight
- Is Bariatric Surgery for You?
- Make Losing Weight a Family Affair
- As Years Spent Obese Rise, So Do Heart Dangers
- Lasers, Freezes: Non-Surgical Fat Reducers Gaining Popularity
- Obesity to Blame for Jump in Health Care Costs
- No 'Obesity Paradox'? The Overweight May Not Live Longer
- U.S. Child Obesity Levels Not Falling After All
- Putting the Brakes on 'Emotional Eating'
- How to Maintain That Weight Loss
- Obesity May Give Men With Melanoma a Survival Advantage
- One Hidden Culprit Behind Weight Gain: Fruit Juice
- It's Not Your Imagination: You're Hungrier After Losing Weight
- Want to Keep the Weight Off? Eat More Slowly
- Losing Weight Eases Obesity-Related Pain. But How Much Is Enough?
- Dieter's Weight Loss May Have 'Ripple Effect' on Partner
- Weight-Loss Surgery Alone Won't Keep the Pounds Off
- Extra Body Fat May Raise Breast Cancer Risk, No Matter Your Weight
- Is Obesity 'Contagious'?
- You've Lost the Weight. How Soon Before It Comes Back?
- Is Obesity Slowing Gains in U.S. Life Spans?
- Sleep Better, Lose Weight?
- Readjusting Calorie Consumption as You Lose Weight
- Those With 'Obesity Genes' May Gain Most From Healthy Eating
- More U.S. Women Obese Before Pregnancy, Experts Sound the Alarm
- 5 Steps to Get Back on the Diet Track After the Holidays
- As Income Rises, Women Get Slimmer -- But Not Men
- Overweight Kids Don't Have to Be Overweight Adults
- 60 Percent of U.S. Kids Could Be Obese by Age 35
- 6 Percent of Cancers Caused by Excess Weight, Diabetes
- What It Takes to Get Teens Moving
- Heavier Women May Need Mammograms More Often
- Switching to Whole Grain Foods Could Trim Your Waistline
- Menus With Calorie Counts Seem to Be Paying Off
- Low-Fat Diet May Cut Pancreatic Cancer Risk for Overweight Older Women
- Call a Snack a Meal, and You're Less Apt to Overeat
- Social Media Can Help Boost Weight Loss Success
- 5 Diet Minefields to Avoid
- When It Comes to Obesity, Genes Just Partly to Blame
- Breast Milk May Arrive Late for Obese New Moms
- How Foods Labeled 'Healthy' Can Still Make You Fat
- Nearly 4 in 10 U.S. Adults Now Obese
- Working Night Shifts May Widen Your Waistline
- Obesity Linked to 13 Types of Cancer
- High Blood Pressure in Pregnancy May Boost Child's Obesity Risk
- Food Stamp Benefits May Lower Health Care Costs
- U.S. Pays a Hefty Price for Obesity
- As Men's Weight Rises, Sperm Health May Fall
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Leave Some Anemic
- One Weight-Loss Surgery Shows Lasting Results
- Obesity Rates Have Stopped Rising for Young Americans
- Skin Patch Shrinks 'Love Handles' -- in Mice
- Even Teens Can Suffer Organ Damage From High Blood Pressure
- Smoking, Poor Diet Lead Global Death Causes
- Health Tip: Overcoming the Obesity Epidemic
- Widening Waistlines May Raise Women's Cancer Risk
- 'Healthy' Obese Still Face Higher Heart Risks
- Sleep Apnea Wreaks Havoc on Your Metabolism
- Later School Bell Could Boost U.S. Economy by $83 Billion Over Decade
- Evolution Not Over for Humans
- U.S. Obesity Rate Holding Steady, but Still High
- Brain Scans Offer Clues to Why Some Teens Pile on Pounds
- Science Weighs in On How Fat Raises Cancer Risk
- Pediatricians Sound Alarm on Rapid Weight Changes in Young Athletes
- Eating Feeds 'Feel Good' Hormones in the Brain
- Young Adults May Be Ignoring High Blood Pressure
- Many Parents Not Happy With Later School Start Times
- Slow and Steady Wins the Weight-Loss Race
- Kids' Cases of High Blood Pressure May Rise Under New Guidelines
- High-Cal Foods May Raise Cancer Risk in Women, Even Without Weight Gain
- Lack of Sleep May Raise Child's Type 2 Diabetes Risk: Study
- 5 Deaths Reported After Balloon Obesity Treatments
- Obesity Slows Recovery for Heart Surgery Patients: Study
- Does Less Sleep Make You Less Healthy?
- Doctors Who 'Fat-Shame' Patients Can Cause Real Harm
- Don't Put Off Weight-Loss Surgery Till You're Heavier
- Obesity in Teen Years Tied to Colon Cancer Risk in Adulthood
- Obese Don't Have to Lose Weight Before Joint Replacement: Study
- Most American Men Qualify as 'Overfat'
- Targeting 9 Risk Factors Could Prevent 1 in 3 Dementia Cases: Study
- More Evidence That Midlife Weight Gain Harms Your Health
- Big Baby, Heavier Kid?
- Could Artificial Sweeteners Raise Your Odds for Obesity?
- Walking Rates Are Key to a Country's Obesity Levels
- Are Big Men More Prone to Aggressive Prostate Cancer?
- How to Prevent Future Couch Potatoes
- Sugary Drinks in Pregnancy Tied to Heavier Kids Later
- Exercise Can Keep Obese Seniors on the Go
- Getting Kids in the Habit of Healthy Eating
- Community Intervention May Aid Fight Against Childhood Obesity
- Childhood Poverty May Predict Heart Failure in Adulthood
- Could Shift Work Damage Your DNA?
- Higher Pregnancy Weight Tied to Raised Odds for Birth Defects
- Fried Potatoes Linked to Increased Risk of Early Death
- Flu Shot Falls Short More Often for Obese People: Study
- FDA Puts Brakes on Rule Requiring New 'Nutrition Facts' Label
- 2 Billion Worldwide Are Obese or Overweight
- Who Looks Obese to You?
- Even Your Bones Can Get Fat, Mouse Study Suggests
- 1 in 7 Americans Has Kidney Disease: CDC
- Overweight Kids Pay a Heavy Social Price
- 1 in 5 Weight-Loss Surgery Patients Using Opioids Years Later
- Do You Have 'Social Jet Lag?'
- Obese Women May Have More Intense Hot Flashes
- Preschoolers Who Know Snack-Food Brands on Road to Obesity?
- Health Tip: Know Your Risk for Obesity
- Teasing Teens About Weight May Do Lasting Harm
- Thick Middle May Raise Risk of Some Cancers
- Docs May Not Spot Sleep Apnea, Insomnia in Blacks
- Heavy Kids Face Triple the Odds for Depression in Adulthood
- Overweight Boys Face Higher Colon Cancer Risk as Adults
- More Fruits and Veggies Can Slash Obesity Odds
- Just 2 Weeks on the Couch Can Trigger Body's Decline
- This Combo Workout May Suit Obese Seniors Best
- Could a Weight-Loss Surgery Lead to Alcohol Abuse?
- Drink Water, Fight Fat?
- 'Healthy Obese' May Be a Myth
- America Loves Fast Food
- Do You Overeat? Your Brain Wiring May Be Why
- Emerging Treatment Could be a Weight Loss Surgery Alternative
- Longevity in the U.S.: Location, Location, Location
- 'Balloon-in-a-Pill' Spurs Weight Loss, Health Benefits: Study
- Bullied in 5th Grade, Prone to Drug Abuse by High School
- Sugary Drinks More Affordable Across the Globe
- Do Your Knees Crackle and Pop?
- Is This Enzyme Making You Fat?
- Too Many People Still Ignore Heart Attack Risks: Study
- Healthy Heart in Middle Age Delivers Big Dividends
- More Active Kids Could Save U.S. Billions in Health Costs: Study
- Delay Likely for U.S. Calorie Count Law
- No Excuses: Exercise Can Overcome the 'Obesity Gene'
- Obesity Quadruples Kids' Type 2 Diabetes Risk: Study
- Waist Size, Not Weight, May be Key to Life Span
- Exercise Benefits Aging Hearts, Even Those of the Obese
- Love Chocolate? Potato Chips? Your Genes Might Be to Blame
- The Top 5 Conditions That Shorten Americans' Lives -- And Are Preventable
- 'Better Health' Argument Won't Always Work to Pass Soda Taxes
- A Healthier Weight May Mean Fewer Migraines
- Diabetes Continues Its Relentless Rise
- More Younger Americans Are Suffering Strokes: Study
- Race May Play Role in Obese Teens' Blood Pressure
- Obesity May Make Rheumatoid Arthritis Tough to Spot, Track
- Obesity in Early Pregnancy May Raise Child's Risk of Epilepsy
- As Weight Goes Up, So Does Death Risk
- Race Plays Role in Heart, Diabetes Risk, Even at Normal Weight
- Is Your TV Making You Fat?
- What You Need to Know About Cholesterol
- Obesity May Not Compromise Knee Surgery Success
- Fruit Juice for Kids: A Serving a Day OK
- A Warming Planet Might Mean More Diabetes
- Obesity in Youth Tied to Higher Odds for Liver Cancer in Men
- Are Blood Thinners Overused in Patients With Irregular Heartbeat?
- Eating for Two Often Doesn't Translate Into a Healthier Diet
- Gene Variant From Africa Linked to Black Obesity
- Obese Moms May Fail to Spot Obesity in Their Own Kids
- Another Obesity Downside: Higher Esophageal Cancer Risk
- Mediterranean Diet May Ease Chronic Pain of Obesity
- Downside to Gluten-Free Diets: Diabetes Risk?
- 1 in 7 Obese People Has Normal Blood Pressure, Cholesterol
- Pot Use Tied to Higher Odds for Stroke, Heart Failure
- Heart Disease Kicks in Earlier for Obese People
- Genes Plus Erratic Sleep May Raise Odds for Obesity
- Health Highlights: March 7, 2017
- Obesity in Pregnancy Tied to Cerebral Palsy Risk in Kids
- Health Tip: Fruit and Veggies May Help Shed Pounds
- Obesity May Raise Girls' Risk of Asthma, Allergies
- Do 'Early Birds' Get the Healthier Worm?
- Colon Cancer Rates, Deaths Drop in Americans Over 50
- Exercise Beats Weight Loss at Helping Seniors' Hearts
- Colon Cancer on the Rise Among Gen Xers, Millennials
- Youth With Type 2 Diabetes Often Face Complications
- Another Study Ties Obesity to Certain Cancers
- More Exercise, Fewer Pounds: Cut Your Heart Failure Risk
- What Works Best to Help Overweight Folks Eat Healthier?
- Belly Fat More Dangerous in Older Women Than Being Overweight
- Little Weight Gain in Pregnancy Tied to Schizophrenia Risk in Kids: Study
- A Stressed Life May Mean a Wider Waistline
- U.S. Life Expectancy May Rise to Over 80 by 2030
- There's Fun and Fitness in the Pool for Asthmatic Kids
- Vitamin D Pumps Up Muscles
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Help Obese Patients Beat Diabetes
- Pregnancy-Linked Diabetes Poses Risks for Mom, Baby
- Genes Tied to Belly Size Also Linked to Heart Disease
- FDA Issues Warning About Balloon Obesity Treatments
- Could Fermented Foods Boost Your Health?
- Air Pollution May Raise Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Heart-Healthy Tips for Your Grocery List
- Gym Membership Makes Your Heart Fitter, Too
- Many Hospital Workers Are an Unhealthy Lot: Study
- Weight Loss Tied to Lower Risk of Uterine Cancer
- Terminally Ill Obese People Less Likely to Get Hospice Care
- Obese Couples May Take Longer to Conceive
- U.S. High School Kids Abandoning Sweetened Sodas
- The Shame of 'Fat Shaming'
- Poverty Takes 2 Years Off Your Life: Study
- Timing of Your Meals Might Reduce Heart Risks
- Diabetes Risk May Be Higher for HIV-Positive Adults
- Curbing Excess Weight Gain in Pregnancy May Not Lower Risk for Complications
- Slim But Sedentary: Risk of Prediabetes May Rise
- Diabetes Kills More Americans Than Had Been Thought
- U.S. Cancer Deaths Decline Over Three Decades
- Even One High-Fat Meal Can Harm Your Liver, Study Finds
- Jury Still Out on Whether to Screen All Adults for Sleep Apnea
- Study Counters Link Between Excess Pregnancy Weight and Overweight Kids
- Fate of Lesser-Known Obamacare Benefits Not Known
- Could Obesity Undermine Memory Training in Older Adults?
- Childhood Asthma May Encourage Obesity, Study Suggests
- Are U.S. Med Schools Skimping on Obesity Training?
- Short Stretches of Exercise May Have Anti-Inflammatory Effect
- Former President George H.W. Bush Hospitalized
- Too Much Sitting Ages You Faster
- Know the Risks, Warning Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Hot Chili Peppers May Extend Life: Study
- Rural Americans at Higher Risk of 5 Preventable Causes of Death: CDC
- Could Mom's Pre-Pregnancy Blood Pressure Predict Baby's Gender?
- Lots of Red Meat May Be Tied to Gut Disorder in Men
- High Blood Pressure Increasing Worldwide
- Can You Play 'Catch-Up' and Be Healthy?
- Weight-Loss Surgery Offers Long-Term Benefit to Very Obese Teens
- Plant-Based Diets Score Big for Healthy Weight Loss
- Weight Loss May Ease Psoriasis Symptoms, Study Finds
- Secrets of Metabolism
- Study Ties Alcohol Abuse to Increased Heart Risks
- Can Parents' Weight Hinder Toddlers' Development?
- Metformin Still Best as First Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- Mouse Study Hints at Why Obese People Struggle to Exercise
- Men Don't Know About Risks to Fertility, Survey Finds
- Does Santa's Diet, Lifestyle Earn Him a Stocking Full of Coal?
- Wiser, But Fatter, by Graduation
- Study Finds Genetic Link Between Sleep Problems and Obesity
- Troubling Trend: Depression Rates Rising in Teens
- Where You Live May Determine How You Die
- Sleep Loss Tied to Changes in Gut Bacteria
- Loneliness May Sabotage Breast Cancer Survival: Study
- Vegetarian Diets Called Good for People and the Planet
- Scientists Spot 'Teetotaler' Gene
- 3 Keys to Cutting Your Risk of Heart Failure
- Fast-Food Calorie Labeling Not Working, Study Finds
- Public Health Campaign Cut Consumption of Sugary Drinks
- Weight-Loss Surgery Tied to Lower Heart Risks
- Could C-Section Birth Raise Child's Risk of Obesity?
- Urine Samples May Yield Clues to Fetal Health
- Balloon-in-a-Pill Helped Obese Patients Lose Weight
- Soft Drink Suppliers Try to Blunt the Blow of Soda Taxes
- Follow-Up Appointments Boost Weight-Loss Surgery Success
- Skip Dinner and Maybe Boost Your Metabolism
- Lack of Sleep May Stretch Your Waistline
- Weight-Loss Surgery Brings Bigger Heart Benefits to Women: Study
- Got a Moody Teen? Lack of Sleep May Not Be the Culprit
- Pedal Your Way to Heart Health
- When Soda Makers Fund Studies, Links to Obesity Weaken
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Lower Risk of Pregnancy Complications
- Weight-Loss Surgery Pays Off for Severely Obese Teens
- Doctors Should Promote Breast-Feeding to Patients: Panel
- Pediatricians: Kids Need 'Media Use Plan' From Parents
- Having Baby Too Soon After Weight-Loss Surgery May Raise Risks
- Are Vegetarian Diets Heart-Healthier?
- Foster Kids Face Higher Risk of Health Problems: Study
- Obesity More Common Among Teens With Autism: Study
- Research Sheds Light on Why People Who Lose Weight Gain It Back
- Breast Cancer Deaths Continue to Decline in U.S.
- More Evidence Linking Obesity to Liver Cancer
- High-Protein Diets May Not Help Fend Off Diabetes: Study
- How 'Mindful Eating' Can Keep Kids Slim
- Fitful Sleep May Take Toll on Older Women's Hearts
- What Twins Are Teaching the Rest of Us
- Some Doctors Swayed by Political Beliefs
- More Research Cites Salt's Potential Health Risks
- 3 Lifestyle Changes To Help Prevent Breast Cancer
- 'Mindfulness'-Based Approach Could Help You Stay Slim
- Gastric Bypass May Bring Infant Nutrition Deficits
- Healthy Diet as Teen, Less Weight Gain as Adult
- 9 of 10 U.S. Teens Don't Get Enough Exercise
- Around the World, Holidays Bring Added Pounds
- Why the Teen Years May Not Be Lean Years
- 'Obesity Gene' Doesn't Affect Ability to Lose Weight: Report
- Carrot-Stick Approach: A Way to Get Folks to Eat More Veggies, Fruits
- Severe Obesity and Heart Failure
- Overweight Kids Often Shunned, Bullied
- 31 Million Older Americans Aren't Getting Enough Exercise
- Experts Weigh In On Newly Released Health Information From Clinton, Trump
- Sugar Companies Shifted Focus to Fat as Heart Harm: Study
- Know Your Risk for Ovarian Cancer -- and the Symptoms
- Excess Pre-Pregnancy Weight May Slightly Raise Baby's Cerebral Palsy Risk
- Do Overweight People Fare Better Than Others With Kidney Cancer?
- A Woman's Weight Has Complex Link to Stroke Risk
- Sugary Drink Warnings Hit Home With Teens
- Heart Attack Before 50 Ups Early Death Risk
- Friendships Matter If You Want to Lose Weight
- Excess Weight Tied to Higher Risk for Many Cancers, Experts Say
- Could Weight-Loss Surgery Boost Odds of Preemie Birth?
- Teen Student-Athletes Often Unfit, Overweight
- No More Than 6 Teaspoons of Added Sugars a Day for Kids
- To Keep Teens Slim, Focus on Health not Weight
- Women's Cancer Risk Rises With Years Spent Overweight
- Keep Your Kids Active and Injury-Free
- Cancer Survivors More Prone to Obesity, Study Finds
- Where Do Americans Buy Most of Their Junk Food?
- Obesity May Age Your Brain
- Half of U.S. Women Weigh Too Much Before Getting Pregnant
- Sickle Cell Trait Not Linked to Early Death in Study
- Average American 15 Pounds Heavier Than 20 Years Ago
- Order Lunch Early, Lose Weight Later?
- Lots of Red Meat, an Earlier Grave?
- Fat May Not Hike Heart Attack Risk: Study
- Over-the-Top Burger Nabs ‘Xtreme Eating' Award
- Weight-Loss Surgery Doesn't Boost Bone Health: Study
- Treating Psoriasis May Reduce Risk for Other Ills
- Alcohol, Obesity Could Raise Esophageal Cancer Risk
- Eczema's Effects More Than Skin Deep
- Exercise May Keep Diabetes in Check During Pregnancy
- New Drug May Treat Rare Obesity Disorder Causing Constant Hunger
- Can Comedy Kill?
- Obese Teens Take Weight-Loss Surgery in Stride
- College Linemen Larger Than Ever, Study Finds
- Obamacare Paying Off With Improved Health Care: Report
- 9 Out of 10 Strokes Could Be Prevented, Study Finds
- Normal Weight May Not Protect Against Diabetes
- Rising Blood Sugar Hitting More Obese Adults
- Obesity More Deadly for Men Than Women: Study
- Early Bedtime for Preschoolers, Healthier Weight Later?
- Health Tip: Measure Your Waist Circumference
- Health Tip: Logging What You Eat
- Drink Water, Stay Slimmer?
- Obese Preschoolers More Likely to Be Hospitalized
- U.S. Teens Less Sweet on Soft Drinks
- Junk Food Ads Sway Kids' Preferences
- Now Pasta Is Good for Your Diet?
- Modern Lifestyle Primary Culprit for Obesity Epidemic: Study
- Extra Weight Probably Doesn't Keep You Warm
- Uncle Sam Wants You ... Slimmer
- New Treatment Shows Promise for Crippling Knee Arthritis
- Most Americans Are Eating Better
- Health Tip: Eat Mindfully to Help Shed Pounds
- Teen Obesity May Mean Liver Disease Later
- Heart Disease Down Among Over-40 Americans
- Antibiotics, Formula Feeding Might Change Baby's 'Microbiome'
- FAQ: New 'Stomach Pump' Weight Loss Device
- 5 Diet Drugs: Which Ones Work?
- Brains of Teens With Type 2 Diabetes May Have Gray Matter Differences
- Could Eating More Whole Grains Help You Live Longer?
- Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease a Dangerous Combo
- Childhood Sleep Guidelines Vary by Age
- Do Big Bottles Kickstart Infant Weight Issues?
- Obesity Rates Rising Among Women: CDC
- Healthy Fats in Mediterranean Diet Won't Boost Weight
- Minimally Invasive Hip Surgery Isn't Always the Right Choice
- Overweight Kids Eat Only a Bit More Per Meal
- Pop Stars Often Hawk Unhealthy Foods to Kids: Study
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Boost Survival
- Genes Might Help Shield Some Black Men From Obesity
- Severe Obesity May Boost Infection Risk After Heart Surgery
- Calling Your Kid 'Fat' Could Be Counterproductive
- 'Fat Shaming' Begins in First Grade
- What Doctors Aren't Telling Obese, Young Adults
- Balloon-in-a-Pill May Be New Weight-Loss Tool
- No Welcome Mats for Diabetes, Obesity in 'Walkable' Neighborhoods
- Weight-Loss Surgery Helps Treat Type 2 Diabetes
- Late Dinners Won't Doom Kids to Obesity
- Living Near Fast-Food Places Hurts Less-Educated Most
- Hormone May Be Linked to Teenage Obesity
- FDA Unveils Makeover of Nutrition Facts Label
- A Little Excess Weight May Boost Colon Cancer Survival
- Folic Acid for Moms-to-Be Not as Effective as Thought?
- Antibacterial Agent May Not Be a Dirty Word After All: Study
- Genetically Modified Crops Are Safe: Review
- Dad's Role in Baby's Health Larger Than Thought?
- Exercise May Cut Risk of 13 Cancers, Study Suggests
- Half of Heart Attacks Might Be 'Silent'
- Sleep Apnea May Raise Risks for Angioplasty Patients
- Joe Montana Scoring Points Against Heart Disease
- Is Ovary Removal Tied to Colon Cancer Risk?
- Does Fat-Storing Hormone Cause Obesity?
- Stroke Hospitalization Down for Many in U.S.
- FDA to Re-examine What Makes a Food 'Healthy'
- Obesity May Not Take Years Off Your Life: Study
- Child Obesity Rates Drop in Canada
- Artificial Sweeteners During Pregnancy May Make for Heavier Infants
- Child's Obesity Tied to Mom's Pregnancy Weight: Study
- Study Links Excess Pre-Pregnancy Weight, Smoking to Heavy Kids
- Could Nasal Spray Curtail Nighttime Bathroom Trips?
- Stay Lean, Live Longer
- Walking Fido Is Doggone Good for Your Health
- Why Humans Have Bigger Brains
- Seniors: Pump Iron, Live Longer
- Even Non-Obese Report Better Mood, Sex Drive After Dieting
- Coffee, Wine Good for Healthy Gut, Sodas May Be Bad
- Building Muscle Could Boost the Body's Most Important Muscle
- Mom's Pre-Pregnancy Weight May Help Predict Child's Size
- Psoriasis Tied to Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes
- U.S. Health Report Card Finds Racial, Ethnic Disparities Persist
- Rates of Severe Obesity Among U.S. Kids Still Rising: Study
- Focus on Healthy Foods, Not Avoiding 'Bad' Ones, for Heart Health: Study
- Study Ties Certain Mouth Germs to Pancreatic Cancer Risk
- Alcohol, Processed Meats May Raise Stomach Cancer Risk
- Diabetes Steals Years, Adds Disabilities
- How Important Is Surgeon's Skill for Weight-Loss Surgery Outcomes?
- Obesity in Teens Seems to Raise Risk for Illness, Death in Middle Age
- Underweight or Obese Women Who Drink and Smoke May Have Higher Asthma Risk
- Your Income, Hometown May Be Key to Your Lifespan
- Mom's Obesity, Diabetes May Spur Fetus to Grow Too Fast
- Restaurants Cut Calories in Kids' Meals, Study Finds
- Diabetes Cases Quadruple Worldwide Since 1980: Report
- The Health Risks Posed by Mindless Munching
- Weight-Loss Surgery Gets People Moving, Study Shows
- Waistline May Predict Heart Disease Better Than Weight
- 'Love Hormone' Nasal Spray Might Help Dieters' Self-Control
- Obese People Trying to Shed Pounds Often Go Up and Down
- Infant's BMI May Predict Early Childhood Obesity, Study Says
- Waistline May Predict Heart Disease Better Than Weight
- 'Love Hormone' Nasal Spray Might Help Dieters' Self-Control
- Non-Surgical Procedure May Be New Weight-Loss Tool
- 'Paleo' Diet May Help Older Women's Hearts, Waistlines
- More of World's People Are Now Obese Than Underweight
- Beans, Chickpeas May Help With Weight Loss: Study
- Breakfast in School Classrooms Expands Participation, Not Waistlines
- Spring a Good Time to Instill Healthy Habits in Kids
- Kids' Fruit Drinks, Juices Contain Day's Worth of Sugar
- Hormone Exposure in Womb May Boost Later Type 2 Diabetes Risk
- Heart Attacks Striking Younger, Fatter Americans: Study
- U.S. Heart Disease Deaths Shifting South
- Could Growing Up Poor Raise Obesity Risks Later?
- More Older Women Now Living With 'Moderate' Disability, Study Shows
- Acetaminophen Won't Help Arthritis Pain, Study Finds
- Will a Sit-Stand Desk Make You Healthier?
- School Breakfast Programs Vital, Even if Some Kids Also Eat at Home
- Mom's Weight, Blood Sugar Levels May Affect Newborn's Size
- Obesity Linked to Higher Asthma Risk in Women
- Obese Women on Birth Control Pills May Face Higher Risk of Rare Stroke
- School-Based 'Overweight Warnings' May Not Keep Girls Slim
- If Younger Sibling Arrives Before 1st Grade, Kids Less Likely to Be Obese: Study
- Half of Americans' Calories Come From 'Ultra-Processed' Foods
- U.S. Pediatricians to Add Poverty to Well-Visit Checklist
- Body Fat May Be Bigger Health Danger Than Body Size
- Lazy Weekends May Boost Body Fat, Study Shows
- Parents, Take Heed: Your Kids Copy Your Heart Health Habits
- 1 in 3 Americans Drinks Sugary Soda or Juice Daily: CDC
- Small Weight Loss Yields Large Rewards, Study Finds
- Researchers Pursue Clue Between Obesity, Breast and Pancreatic Cancer
- Obesity Can Send Kids' Blood Pressure Soaring: Study
- Overweight, Obese Kids Fare Worse in Hospital ICUs, Study Finds
- New Type of Weight-Loss Surgery May Be Less Risky, Cheaper
- Lots of Fish in Pregnancy Tied to Higher Obesity Risk in Kids
- Varied Diets May Not Curb Childhood Obesity, Study Suggests
- The 5 Things You Need in a Weight Loss Plan
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Lengthen Older People's Lives: Study
- Healthier Diets May Be Cutting Heart, Diabetes Risks in U.S. Teens
- Vacation Weight Gain Can Lead to 'Creeping Obesity,' Study Finds
- ADHD Tied to Obesity Risk for Girls, Study Contends
- Too Much, Too Little Sleep During Pregnancy May Prompt Weight Gain
- Bear Belly Might Hold Clues to Obesity in Humans
- 'Obese' May Not Always Equal Unhealthy: Study
- Diabetes Drug May Not Help Obese Women Have Normal-Weight Babies
- 'Til Weight Loss Do Us Part?
- Study Links Diabetes, Obesity in Moms-to-Be to Higher Autism Risk in Kids
- Exercise: Is More Always Better?
- Excess Weight Has 'Unexpected' Effect on Puberty Onset in Boys
- Too Sedentary? There's an App for That
- Schools Must Do More to Combat Obesity Among Hispanic Kids: Report
- Majority of Americans Wants Medicare to Cover Obesity Treatments
- Obesity Before Pregnancy Tied to Raised Risk of Newborn Death
- Healthy-Eating Tots Still Like Junk Food
- Supermarkets Nearby May Help Kids Lose Some Weight: Study
- Excess Weight Linked to Blood Clot Risk in Kids
- 'Standing Desks' in Classrooms May Kickstart Kids' Activity
- Out-of-Shape Teens May Face High Blood Pressure Later
- Should You Eat Like Tom Brady?
- Health Warning Labels Might Help Parents Skip the Soda Aisle
- Obesity Surgery Patients May Often Have Mental Health Disorders
- Pre-Pregnancy Potato Consumption Linked to Gestational Diabetes
- Sugary Drinks Tied to Increase in Deep Belly Fat
- Scientists Identify Sugar-Busting Enzyme in Rats
- Study Finds Poverty a Stronger Harbinger of Childhood Obesity Than Race
- Gradual Decline in Soda's Sugar Content Might Help Curb Obesity
- Side Effects Seen With One Method of Weight-Loss Surgery: Study
- Mexico's Soda Tax Linked to Reduced Consumption
- People May Eat More of a Food That's Labeled 'Healthy'
- When and Where of Weight-Loss Surgery May Affect Vitamin D Levels
- Weight-Loss Surgery Lowered Risk of Heart Attack, Type 2 Diabetes in Study
- Being 'Fat But Fit' Won't Cut Your Risk of Premature Death
- Unhappiness Won't Kill You
- One in Five U.S. Kids Over Age 5 Has Unhealthy Cholesterol: CDC
- Obesity Linked to More Severe Bone, Joint Injuries
- Screen All Kids for Cholesterol, Depression and HIV, Pediatricians' Group Says
- Diabetes or Obesity During Pregnancy May Affect Fetal Heart: Study
- Could an Obese Dad's Sperm Pass Traits to His Kids?
- Weight Gain Between Pregnancies May Affect Infant Survival
- New Diabetes Cases Among Americans Drop for First Time in Decades: CDC
- Metformin May Not Help Obese Teens With Type 1 Diabetes
- Possible New Weight-Loss Tool: Blocking Stomach Artery
- Weight Loss May Spare Knee Cartilage, Study Finds
- Too Many Pregnant Women Gain Too Much Weight: Doctors' Group
- Could Obesity Be Wired Into Some Children's Brains?
- Teasing Girls About Weight May Cause Lasting Harm
- One Person's ‘Healthy' May Be Another's Junk Food
- Chemical Exposure During Pregnancy Linked to Excess Weight in Kids
- Adult Obesity Still Growing in U.S., Youth Rates Hold Steady: CDC
- Belly Fat Is Bad, Even at a Normal Weight
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Bring Long-Term Benefits to Very Obese Teens
- Weight Loss May Help Control Common Irregular Heartbeat
- Too Few U.S. Hispanics Have Cholesterol Under Control
- 'Balloon-in-a-Pill' May Be New Weight-Loss Weapon
- Your DNA May Explain High-Calorie Food Cravings
- Many U.S. Women Gain Too Much Weight While Pregnant: Study
- Don't Even Talk About It: 'Food Words' Can Make You Overeat
- Could Brain Stimulation Be a Way to Weight Loss?
- Weight-Loss Surgery Often Brings Less Painful Joints: Study
- Count Bites, Subtract the Pounds
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Trim Health Care Costs
- Children of Stressed Parents May Be Prone to Obesity
- Junk Food Not to Blame for America's Obesity Epidemic: Study
- Calorie Counts on Menus May Prompt Healthier Offerings
- Sleep Patterns May Affect a Woman's Diabetes Risk
- Better Sex Life May Be a Weight-Loss Surgery Bonus
- Severe Obesity Costs Medicaid $8 Billion Annually, Study Finds
- Fast-Food Menus With Calorie Counts Not Changing New Yorkers' Habits
- Weight Gain a Challenge for Children With Autism: Study
- Breast Milk Makeup May Influence Child's Later Weight, Study Says
- Cutting Sugar From Diet Boosts Kids' Health Immediately: Study
- Death Rates From Major Illnesses Fall in U.S.
- Antibiotics Might Cause Weight Gain in Kids
- Study Refutes Notion That Obese Fare Better Against Chronic Ills
- Being Mindful May Guard Against Belly Fat
- Kids More Likely to Be Overweight If Mom Gains Too Much in Pregnancy or After
- Sitting for a Long Time Not as Bad as Thought?
- New Clues to How Gene Affects Women's Body Shape, Diabetes Risk
- Suicide Risk May Rise for Some After Weight-Loss Surgery
- Excess Weight Helps Women With Heart Failure, Hurts Men: Study
- Obesity Won't Affect Joint Surgery Safety, Study Finds
- Severely Obese Kids at Higher Risk for Heart Disease, Diabetes
- Video Games May Make Women Pile Up More Than Points
- Health Tip: Things That Affect Your Heart Rate
- Experts Link Hormone-Disrupting Chemicals to Diabetes, Obesity
- Fruits, Veggies May Be Key to Keeping Unwanted Weight Off
- Adult Obesity Rate Tops 30 Percent in Half of States
- Girls Who Are Impulsive, Poor Planners May Be Prone to Weight Gain
- New Blood Test May Help Predict Heart Disease Risks in Obese Black Teens
- Diabetes Should Be a Factor in Weight-Loss Surgery Decision: Study
- Excess Weight Linked to Brain Cancer Risk in Study
- Sugary Drinks Often Part of Overall Poor Diet
- Jumbo Portions Lead to Overeating, Study Confirms
- Very High-Calorie Diets Show How Overeating May Lead to Diabetes
- Think Genes Drive Obesity? You May Eat Less Healthy
- Obese Smokers Tend to Put on More Weight After Quitting
- Health Tip: Avoiding the Weight-Loss Rollercoaster
- Health Tip: Weigh Yourself Regularly
- Is Obesity ‘Hardwired' in the Brain?
- Too Little Sleep May Quadruple Your Risk for Colds: Study
- Too Much Weight in Middle Age Tied to Earlier Alzheimer's
- Drink Water Before Meals to Lose Weight?
- Antibiotics Linked to Type 2 Diabetes Risk
- Obesity May Be Linked to Greater Risk of Stillbirth
- Why Your Child Is Stressed: 10 Reasons
- Oldest Sister at Greater Risk of Obesity, Study Contends
- American Kids Growing Fatter Than Their Canadian Cousins
- Pot Belly Linked to Heavy Smoking
- Eating on the Run May Mean Eating More Later
- Scientists Probe Obesity's Ties to Breast Cancer Risk
- Weight Loss While You Relax? Mouse Study Hints It Could Happen
- Neglecting Teen Health May Lead to Bigger Problems as Adults
- Low-Fat May Beat Low-Carb Diet for Trimming Body Fat: Study
- Vitamin D Supplements Little Help for Obese Teens, Study Finds
- More Evidence That Southern Cooking Boosts Heart Risk
- Weight-Loss Surgery's Benefits May Fade With Time, Study Suggests
- Weight Loss Surgery May Boost Teens' Mental Health
- Active As Teen, Free of Diabetes In Later Life?
- Scientists Discover How 'Bad' Fat Can Turn Into 'Good' Fat
- Stand, Don't Sit, to Get Healthier, Researchers Say
- How Well Does the Newly Approved Weight-Loss 'Balloon' Work?
- New Drug Lowers Levels of Triglyceride Blood Fats: Study
- Deaths, Hospital Stays and Costs All Down Among U.S. Seniors
- Weight at First Pregnancy Linked to Complications Next Time
- FDA Approves 'Belly Balloon' Device for Weight Loss
- The Dirty Secrets of 'Clean' Labels
- High Soda Intake May Boost Diabetes Risk, Even Without Obesity
- Time Spent Sitting May Not Affect Diet, Study Suggests
- Childhood Stress May Spur Weight Gain in Women
- Most Obese People Will Never Reach Normal Weight: Study
- Could That Before-Dinner Drink Make You Eat More?
- Many Obese Teens Don't Think They're Fat, Study Shows
- Fat Cavefish Give Clues to Obesity in People: Study
- Many Overweight or Obese Teens Don't See the Problem
- Chronic Ills May Add Up to a Shortened Life Span
- How Long Do Patients With Clots in the Lung Need Blood Thinners?
- Good at Imagining Aromas? You May Be Prone to Weight Gain
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Beat Diet, Exercise as Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- Extracurricular Sports May Give Kids' Academics a Boost
- Promise From a New Weight-Loss Drug
- Surging Food Supply Linked to Global Obesity Epidemic
- Obese Teens Less Likely to Use Birth Control
- A Healthy Body Often Equals a Healthy Brain
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Help Ease Incontinence: Study
- Fat No Longer the Focus of New U.S. Dietary Guidelines
- Parents Should Set Good Example to Keep Kids Slim, Pediatrics Group Says
- Smoking Around Toddlers May Raise Their Obesity Risk
- Could a Microbe in Your Gut Help You Lose Weight?
- More Than Two-Thirds of U.S. Adults Now Overweight or Obese: Study
- Daily Weigh-Ins Keep Dieters on Track
- Any Added Sugar Is Bad Sugar, Some Experts Contend
- Weight-Loss Surgery Can Bring Couples Closer, Small Study Finds
- Dieters May Lose Fewer Pounds When They Choose Their Weight-Loss Plan
- Obese Postmenopausal Women May Face Higher Risk for Breast Cancer
- Like Mother, Like Child: Study Hints at Why Obesity May Run in Families
- Certain Diabetes Drugs May Aid Weight Loss by Curbing Cravings
- Could Diabetes Run in Your Relationship?
- Poor Sleep? Eating Less at Night May Make Next Day Easier
- Can This Test Predict Your Risk of Dying by 2020?
- A Pound of Weight Gain on a Single Plate?
- Health Tip: Factors That May Lead to Weight Gain
- Average New Yorker Sits 7 Hours Each Day: Study
- Marriage Before College Graduation Tied to More Weight Gain
- Excess Weight Linked to Worse Prostate Cancer Prognosis
- Could a Noisy Neighborhood Make You Fat?
- More Evidence That High-Fiber Diet May Curb Type 2 Diabetes Risk
- Health Tip: Keep Your Child at a Healthy Weight
- Too Few Younger, High-Risk Americans Get a Colonoscopy: Study
- Weight Training's Benefits May Depend on Genetics
- One-Third of Americans Have Dangerous Mix of Heart Risk Factors
- Nation's Capital Named 'Fittest City' in U.S.
- Bullied as a Kid, Obese as a Grown-up?
- Should I Still Take Contrave?
- Weight-Loss Surgery and Women's Osteoporosis Risk
- Moving to a Poorer Neighborhood Might Be Bad for Your Waistline
- They Overcame Childhood Cancer, But Now Obesity?
- Americans' Blood Triglyceride Levels Dropping: CDC
- Higher Altitude May Lead to Lower Weight, Study Contends
- High-Protein Diet May Be Dangerous for Those at Risk of Heart Disease
- Vitamin D Supplements Might Help Some Lose Weight
- Many Aging Boomers Face Chronic Illness, But Death Rate Is Falling: CDC
- Why Do More Women Than Men Have Weight-Loss Surgery?
- Health Tip: Are Bad Habits Triggering Weight Gain?
- Obesity Tied to Risk of Complications After Plastic Surgery
- Want to Stay Slim? Keep Food Out of Sight
- Moms' Pre-Pregnancy Obesity Tied to ADHD, Other Issues in Kids
- Health Tip: Fight Food-Related Peer Pressure
- Coming Soon: A Test to Gauge Your Obesity Risk?
- Start Healthy Eating Habits Early to Head Off Obesity in Kids
- Just 1 Hour of Daily TV Boosts Kids' Obesity Risk, Study Suggests
- Obese People Fall Into 6 Groups: Study
- Obesity Linked to Greater Risk of Prostate Cancer in Blacks, Study Says
- Could Obesity Help Protect Against Dementia?
- New Guidelines Would Greatly Boost Number of Young People on Statins
- Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig Beat Other Commercial Diet Plans, Study Finds
- Doctor's Advice May Help Prompt Weight Loss
- More TV Time May Mean Higher Diabetes Risk, Study Finds
- Excess Weight Early in Life Linked to Colon Cancer Risk in Women
- U.S. Kids Getting Fewer Daily Calories From Fast Food
- Face Scans Show How Fast a Person Is Aging
- Weight-Loss Surgery Might Reduce Serious Asthma Flare-Ups
- Processed Foods the Biggest Chunk of Calories in U.S. Grocery Bags: Study
- 3 Drinks Per Day May Raise Liver Cancer Risk, But Coffee Lowers It
- Could a Diet Help Shield You From Alzheimer's?
- Obesity, Smoking, Drinking, Depression: All Linked to Low Back Pain
- Chef's Input Helps Make School Meals Healthier, Study Finds
- Adopting U.S. Culture Ups Diabetes Risk in Mexican-American Kids
- For Mexican-Americans, Heart Risks Can Rise Even If Not Obese
- L.A. Law Curbing Fast Food Didn't Cut Obesity Rates: Study
- Tackling Obesity May Ease a Dangerous Irregular Heartbeat
- Obesity Raises Women's Cancer Risk by 40 Percent, Study Finds
- Diet Sodas Linked to Widening Waistlines in Seniors: Study
- Depression May Worsen Problem of Obesity Among the Poor
- Many Women Gain Too Much Weight While Pregnant, Study Finds
- Could the 'Love Hormone' Be a Weight-Loss Aid for Men?
- Nuts Linked to Better Heart Health for Teens
- Mouse Study Points to Potential Weight-Loss Agent
- Minorities More Likely to Gain Weight in Childhood, Report Shows
- Gut Germs May Influence Success of Weight Loss Surgery
- Good Supermarkets in Poor Areas May Not Prompt Better Eating
- Could a Bad Night's Sleep Make You Eat More Fatty Food?
- Low Levels of Vitamin D Linked to Type 2 Diabetes Risk
- U.S. Dietary Guidelines Take Aim at Sugar
- Healthy Eating Up Worldwide, But Unhealthy Eating Up Even More: Study
- U.S. Teens Getting Less Sleep Than Ever
- Eating More Fiber Helped People Lose Weight, Researchers Report
- Studies Find More Genetic Links to Obesity
- Less Commonly Used Obesity Surgery Tied to More Weight Loss
- Vyvanse Approved for Binge-Eating Disorder
- Binge-Watching TV May Be Sign of Depression, Loneliness
- With Healthy Foods, Taste Matters, Researchers Say
- Experts See Place for Weight-Loss Drugs in Obesity Treatment
- Pizza Takes a Slice Out of Kids' Health, Study Finds
- Health Tip: When Obesity Affects Sleep
- Walking Group a Step Toward Better Health, Researchers Say
- Smoking, Obesity: Weighing the Financial Toll
- For Pastors, It's Easy to Pack on the Pounds
- ADHD Drug Might Help Treat Binge-Eating Disorder, Study Suggests
- Stimulation Device Approved to Treat Obesity
- Lack of Exercise More Deadly Than Obesity, Study Suggests
- Cluster of Heart Risk Factors Tied to Uterine Cancer Risk
- Head Start Program Might Help Fight Childhood Obesity: Study
- Drug for Bladder Problems May Help Control Weight, Too
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Extend Lives, Study Finds
- Study Debunks Notion of 'Healthy Obesity'
- Overweight Teens Who Lose Weight for Health More Likely to Succeed: Study
- Little Change in Fast Food Calorie Counts, Salt Content
- Defective Hormone Linked to Chronic Obesity in Baby
- Your Birth Year Could Influence Your Odds for Obesity, Study Suggests
- Health Tip: Why Am I Gaining Weight?
- Many Consumers Misled About Bogus Weight-Loss Supplements, Survey Says
- Keeping That Weight Loss Resolution
- Do Americans Eat and Drink Too Much Sugar?
- New Weight Loss Drug Saxenda: FAQ
- Coordinated Care Through 'Medical Home' Best for Chronically Ill Kids: Study
- Can Fast Food Hinder Learning in Kids?
- Weight Training Key to Battling Belly Fat as You Age: Study
- Immune System May Play Role in Obesity
- Almost Half of U.S. Kids Suffer Traumatic Stress, Study Shows
- Does High-Fructose Corn Syrup Make People Hungrier?
- For Young Kids, Too Little Sleep Linked to Later Obesity
- Many Women Don't Lose Those Pregnancy Pounds, Study Finds
- Obesity Can Cause 'Silent' Damage to Heart
- Vitamins May Help Prevent Eye Problems After Weight-Loss Surgery, Study Finds
- Obesity-Related Ills May Shave Up to 8 Years Off Your Life: Study
- Longer Breast-Feeding May Protect Infants at Risk for Obesity
- Mom's Obesity May Affect Newborn Survival
- Obesity Tied to Half a Million Cancers Worldwide, Report Shows
- Weight Could Influence Rheumatoid Arthritis Relief
- Obese Employees Miss More Work, Study Finds
- Calorie Counts Mandated at Chain Restaurants, FDA Says
- Yogurt Every Day May Help Keep Diabetes Away
- U.S. School Meal Rules Might Work Against Good Nutrition, Study Says
- Kids Born to Overweight Moms May Face Higher Heart Risks as Adults
- Working Night Shift Slows Metabolism, Study Suggests
- Home Cooking Helps Keep the Calories Down
- Calorie-Tracking Apps May Not Help You Lose Weight
- Asthma Raises Heart Attack Risk, Research Suggests
- Deaths From Heart Disease Down, Up for Blood Pressure, Irregular Heartbeat
- Big-Name Diets All Work for a While, Review Found
- Food Rules for Toddlers May Lead to Healthy Eating Habits
- Kids Obese at Young Age Often Stay That Way, Study Shows
- Pollution Down, but Health Risks Persist
- Doctor-Implanted Balloons in Stomach May Spur Weight Loss
- Weight-Loss Surgery Has Low Complication Rates, Study Finds
- Genes May Determine Body Weight by Shaping Gut Bacteria
- Kidney, Urinary Birth Defects Tied to Obesity in Moms-to-Be
- Study Compares 2 Common Weight-Loss Surgeries
- Scientists Create Tiny Stomachs From Stem Cells
- Type 1 Diabetes Increasing Among White American Kids
- Obese Children With Leukemia Fared Worse in Study
- Gestational Diabetes May Influence Daughter's Weight Later
- Teens Who Dine With Their Families May Be Slimmer Adults
- Controversial Chemical May Leach Into Skin From Cash Receipts
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Raise Risk of Severe Headaches, Scientists Report
- Tall, Heavy 1-Year-Olds May Be at Risk for Obesity Later, Study Finds
- For Infertility Treatment, Should He Drink Less Coffee, More Booze?
- Frequent Dining Out Might Widen Your Waistline, Study Finds
- Dieters May Be Thwarted by Absence of Healthy Foods
- Gut Microbes Tied to Jet Lag, Shift-Work Weight Gain
- If You Do Gain Weight, Polyunsaturated Fats May Prevent Some Damage
- 'To Burn Off Calories in This Soda, Walk 5 Miles'
- Is 'Slow and Steady' Weight Loss Really the Best Approach?
- Obesity and Depression Often Twin Ills, Study Finds
- Race Doesn't Affect Obesity's Toll on Health
- Another Study Links Mediterranean Diet to Better Heart Health
- Obesity May Speed Aging of the Liver, Study Suggests
- Calm, Positive Family Meals May Help Keep Kids Slim
- Body May Change Bad Fat to Good After Exposure to Cold
- Obese Kids May Show Early Signs of Heart Trouble
- Chain Restaurants Cutting Calories
- The Heavier Your Fellow Diners, the More You May Eat
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Not Always Help With Depression
- Gout May Be Linked to Raised Diabetes Risk: Study
- Mini-Strokes May Lead to PTSD, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Are You at a Healthy Weight?
- Study Compares Insulin Regimens for Type 1 Diabetes
- The Obese Are Frequent Targets for Cyberbullies
- More Women Having Reconstruction Surgery After Breast Cancer Treatment
- Oncologists' Group Calls for Measures to Curb Obesity-Related Cancers
- Obesity Tied to Higher Cancer Risk for Colon Cancer Survivors
- Could a 'Fat Tongue' Be a Factor in Sleep Apnea?
- Obese in Adolescence, Colon Cancer in Later Life?
- Antibiotic Use Before Age 2 Might Raise Obesity Risk, Study Says
- Can Exercise Prevent Type 2 Diabetes? Your Genes May Be Key
- Obese Teen Boys May Make Less Once They Enter Workforce: Study
- Stress Might Be Even More Unhealthy for the Obese
- Junk Food Cravings Linked to Brain Lapse
- Soda Giants Pledge to Make Calorie Cuts in Their Drinks
- Can All Work and No Play Make You Diabetic?
- Obesity Isn't Sole Cause of Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes Rates Leveling Off in U.S.
- Major U.S. Food Makers Cut 6.4 Trillion Calories From Products: Report
- Artificial Sweeteners May Raise Blood Sugar Levels: Study
- PTSD Link to Food Addiction Seen in Report
- Social Networking Sites Can Help Obese Lose Weight: Study
- U.S. Waistlines Keep Growing, With Women Leading the Way
- Traffic Pollution Linked to Higher Levels of Obesity Hormone
- 'Fat Shaming' Doesn't Motivate Obese People to Lose Weight: Study
- FDA Approves New Obesity Drug
- Novel Weight-Loss Drug Is Approved
- Contrave, Newest Weight Loss Option: FAQ
- Cutting Calories May Ease Sleep Apnea in Obese, Study Finds
- Even a Little Excess Weight Can Boost Blood Pressure: Study
- Obese People May Be More Vulnerable to Food Cues
- ER Visits Up for High Blood Pressure
- Obesity Remains Rampant Across America
- Nerve Blocking Procedure Fails to Impress in Weight Loss Study
- No Clear Winner Among Popular Diets, Analysis Finds
- Is Breakfast Really Your Most Important Meal?
- Action-Packed TV a Threat to Your Waistline?
- Low-Carb Beats Low-Fat for Weight Loss, Heart Health: Study
- 'Spare Tire' May Be Especially Bad for Your Blood Pressure
- Obesity Fueling Rise in Diabetes Rates, Study Finds
- Less Sleep in Teen Years Tied to More Pounds at 21
- Health Tip: Eating When You're Not Hungry
- Why Aren't Rx Weight-Loss Drugs More in Demand?
- Bullying Starts Before School Years Begin, Study Finds
- Even Normal-Weight Teens Can Have Dangerous Eating Disorders, Study Finds
- What Is Your Gut Telling You?
- Want to Stay Slim? Leave the Car at Home
- Fitness May Boost Kids' Brainpower
- Painkillers May Halve Risk of Breast Cancer Return in Obese Women: Study
- Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Drinks at Least 1 Soda a Day: CDC
- Obese More Likely to Survive Serious Bloodstream Infection
- Women, Blacks Hit Harder by Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Doctors May Miss Out on Recommending Aspirin Therapy
- Eating Out Equals Eating More
- The 'Bear' Facts on Obesity and Diabetes
- 1 in 4 U.S. Kids Underestimate Their Weight, Study Finds
- The Diet Soda Debate
- Make Kids' Weight Loss a Family Affair, Study Suggests
- Gene Mutation May Make Food More Tempting
- Did Your Meal Win an Xtreme Eating Award?
- Dieting at Young Age Often Backfires, Study Says
- Healthy School Lunches Get Thumbs Up From Students
- Most Adults Are Members of 'Clean Plate Club'
- Preemies May Have Higher Risk of Blood Clots, Even as Adults
- Tonsillectomy for Sleep Apnea May Trigger Weight Gain
- Gene Study Gives New Insight Into Puberty in Girls
- Parents of Obese Kids Often View Them as Healthy
- Obesity During Pregnancy Linked to Raised Asthma Risk in Kids
- Weight Loss Surgery May Help Ease Urinary Incontinence
- Many Obese U.S. Kids Think They're Thinner Than They Are
- Exercise May Help Counter Health Risks of Sedentary Lifestyle
- Is Obesity an Advantage After Heart Procedures?
- Stress May Leave You Heading to the Cookie Jar
- 60 Percent of Diners Use Calorie Labeling When Posted: CDC
- Obesity Epidemic Hitting Hispanics Hard, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Measuring Your Waist
- Inactivity May Be Main Culprit in Obesity Epidemic: Study
- Will You Be Obese? Look at Your Sisters, Brothers
- Severe Obesity Cuts Up to 14 Years Off Life: Study
- Obesity May Raise Risk of COPD
- Cholesterol Levels May Be Linked to Breast Cancer Risk
- Many Obese Women Face Stigma Every Day, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Maintaining a Healthy Body Weight
- Bad Weather May Dampen Will to Exercise
- Grief in Pregnancy May Trigger Obesity in Adulthood
- Fruits, Veggies Not a Magic Bullet for Weight Loss, Study Finds
- Healthy Weight Loss May Bring Better Sleep, Brighter Mood
- Cooler Indoor Temps May Help 'Good Fat' Grow
- Gut Microbes Differ in Obese or Diabetic People, Study Finds
- FDA: Bee Pollen Weight Loss Products Pose Health Risks
- 'Walkable' Neighborhoods May Help Cut Diabetes Rates
- FDA Panel Backs Appetite-Curbing Implant for Severely Obese
- Study Ties Too Much Sitting to Risks for Certain Cancers
- When School's Out, Weight Can Pile On
- Can Weight-Loss Surgery Lower Cancer Risk for the Obese?
- Parents' Sleep May Affect Child's Risk of Obesity: Study
- Exercise May Spur More Varied Gut Microbes, Study Finds
- Knee Replacement Surgeries Rising With Obesity Rates
- Sleep Apnea May Raise Risk of Diabetes, Research Suggests
- For Obese Diabetics, Weight-Loss Surgery May Work Best
- Kids' Obesity Risk Rises With Parents' Divorce: Study
- Study Disputes Notion That Breakfast Is Key to Weight Control
- Could the 'Ulcer Bug' Guard Against Obesity?
- Weight Gain From Antidepressants Is Minimal, Study Suggests
- Take Heart: Mediterranean Diet Combats Type 2 Diabetes, Study Says
- There's No 'Obesity Paradox' for Stroke, Study Finds
- Diabetes Drug May Spur Weight Loss in Obese Nondiabetics
- Could White Bread Be Making You Fat?
- Obesity Crisis Has Scaled Even the Himalayas
- Obesity, Overweight Rates Jump Worldwide, Report Finds
- Fast Weight Loss May Mean Muscle Loss
- Obesity Gene May Explain Why Some Gain Weight as They Age
- Mediterranean Diet May Keep Kids Slimmer
- Losing Weight at Any Age May Help the Heart
- Cheaper Food May Be Fueling U.S. Obesity Epidemic
- Children's Asthma Linked to Air Pollution in 2nd Trimester: Study
- More Americans Hospitalized for Irregular Heartbeat, Study Finds
- More Evidence Ties Poor Sleep to Obesity in Kids
- Another Downside to Obesity for Teens: Fewer Friends
- Adults With Autism at Risk for Many Health Problems: Study
- Obesity May Raise Breast Cancer Death Risk for Some Women
- College Students' Unhealthy Habits Can Mark Their Future
- Exercise Crucial for Women's Heart Health After 30, Study Finds
- Ultrasound of Lymph Nodes No Less Accurate for Obese Women, Study Says
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Help Prevent Heart Rhythm Disorder
- Exercise Could Help Disabled People, But Too Few Are Active: CDC
- Health Tip: Understanding Childhood Obesity
- Mom-to-Be's TV Habits Might Affect Her Child's Weight: Study
- Is Healthy Obesity a Myth?
- Overweight Teens Feel Stigmatized, Bullied: Study
- Calling Young Girls 'Fat' May Increase Their Teen-Obesity Risk
- Statin Users Eating More Bad Food Than a Decade Ago, Study Shows
- Health Tip: Why Am I Overweight?
- More Muscle May Help Kidney Dialysis Patients
- Severe Obesity in Teens Tied to Possible Kidney Problems
- For Many Men, Impotence Is Treatable Without Drugs
- Seniors Who Suffer Mental Declines May Face Earlier Death: Study
- Kids' Genetic Risk for Obesity Rises With Age, Study Finds
- Glaucoma Drug May Help Reverse Obesity-Related Vision Loss
- For Many Older Men, Impotence Is Treatable Without Drugs
- Appetite, Taste Changes Reported After Weight-Loss Surgery
- So-Called 'Apple Shape' Not a Risk Factor for Breast Cancer: Study
- More People Worldwide Eating 'Healthy' Fats, Study Finds
- How to Make 'Low-Cal' Menu Options More Palatable
- Tonsillectomy May Spur Weight Gain in Kids, But Won't Cause Obesity: Study
- Diabetes Complication Rates Drop Among U.S. Adults
- Scientists Find New Way to Observe 'Good' Brown Fat
- Mother's Pregnancy Weight Gain May Influence Child's Obesity Risk
- Too Little Vitamin D May Add to Obesity's Burden
- Obesity Linked to Increased Odds of Losing Baby, Study Finds
- Nearly 10 Percent of U.S. Adults Now Have Diabetes: Study
- Obesity May Shorten Colon Cancer Survival
- Study Links Coffee to Lower Liver Cancer Risk
- Obesity-Related Enzyme Targeted in Mouse Study
- More U.S. Children Severely Obese, Study Says
- Sitting Too Much May Harm Health
- Could Dads' Obesity Raise Autism Risk for Kids?
- How You Digest Carbs May Influence Weight Gain, Study Says
- The Morning Light May Help You Stay Slim
- Alli Weight Loss Drug Recalled Over Tampering
- Overweight Teens Don't Share in Life-Expectancy Gains: Study
- More Evidence Weight-Loss Surgery Helps People With Diabetes
- Weight-Loss Surgery Cuts Risk for Heart Attack, Death: Study
- Underweight Even Deadlier Than Overweight, Study Says
- 'Grazing' Appears No Better for Weight Loss Than Standard Meals
- Take Heart: Mediterranean Diet Combats Diabetes, Study Says
- When Moms Get Active, Kids Follow
- Higher Dose of IVF Drug May Be Needed for Obese Women
- Saturated Fats: Bad, Not So Bad?
- Wider Waistline May Mean Shorter Lifespan: Study
- TV Time, Feeding Habits Set Babies Up for Obesity: Study
- Scientists Spot New Obesity Gene
- Excess Weight a Risk Factor for Ovarian Cancer: Report
- Overweight Moms May Have Dangerously Big Babies
- Obesity Rates Triple in Canada
- Obesity, 'The Pill' May Raise MS Risk, Research Suggests
- C-Section Birth May Raise Risk of Adult Obesity: Study
- U.S. Obesity Rate Shows Signs of Leveling Off
- A Judgmental Doctor May Make It Hard to Lose Weight
- Clues to Obesity Found in Infants
- Obesity's Link to Type 2 Diabetes Not So Clear-Cut: Study
- Is Technology Creating a World of Sickly Couch Potatoes?
- Obesity May Be Tied to Lower Survival Rates for Tongue Cancer Patients
- New Guidelines Aim to Lower Stroke Risk in Women
- Shivering, Like Exercise, May Help Boost Weight Loss
- New Weight-Loss Surgery May Not Ease Chronic Heartburn
- Could Low-Fat Yogurt Help Ward Off Diabetes?
- Want to Keep the Weight Off? Weekday Meals May Be Key
- Another Win for the Mediterranean-Style Diet
- Boosting Access to Healthier Grocery Stores Might Not Improve Eating Habits
- Ibuprofen, Aleve Won't Raise Miscarriage Risk: Study
- Added Sugar in Diet Tied to Death Risk From Heart Trouble
- Calling Obesity a Disease May Have 'Boomerang Effect'
- Lower Obesity Rates Due to Better Diets, Not Economy: Study
- Type 2 Diabetes Is Often a Family Affair
- Scientists ID New Genes Linked to Belly Fat
- Could Turning Down the Thermostat Help You Lose Weight?
- Chocolate, Tea, Berries May Cut Diabetes Risk: Study
- Mediterranean Diet May Lower Risk of Clogged Leg Arteries
- Health Tip: Losing Weight? Reduce Your Risk of Gallstones
- Sleep During the Day May Throw Genes Into Disarray
- Obesity May Shorten Lives By Almost 4 Years: Study
- Do Diet Drinks Make You Eat More?
- Truck Drivers Top List of Overweight Workers
- As Weight Rises in People With Diabetes, So Does Death Risk: Study
- Media Focus on Obesity May Backfire for Some Women
- Study Spots Growing Disparity in U.S. Teen Obesity Problem
- Humans, Other Primates Burn Fewer Calories Than Other Mammals
- Women More Open to Weight-Loss Surgery
- Food Companies Cut 6.4 Trillion Calories From Supermarket Shelves: Report
- Just 1 in 4 U.S. Teens Gets Enough Exercise: Report
- Whites More Likely to Undergo Weight-Loss Surgery: Study
- Fitness in Teen Years May Guard Against Heart Trouble Later
- Many Hispanic Women Unaware of Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Younger Adults Who've Had Shingles May Face Higher Stroke Risk
- Slow Eating Might Help Curb Calories
- 'Low T' Therapy: Is It for Me?
- Troubled Launch of 'Obamacare' Tops Health News for 2013
- Troubled Launch of 'Obamacare' Tops Health News for 2013
- Americans Still Eat Too Much Salt: CDC
- As Body Weight Rises, So Do Health Costs, Study Finds
- Study: Black Women Lose Less Weight Than White Women on Same Diet
- Obesity Tied to Decline in Kidney Function
- Dementia Risk Might Rise for Older Women With Heart Disease
- 'Stress Gene' Might Raise Odds for Heart Attack, Death, Study Shows
- Review Finds Weight-Loss Surgery Safe and Effective
- Ear Acupuncture May Hold Promise for Weight Loss
- Bad Night's Sleep May Raise Blood Pressure in Kids
- Kids' Movies Deliver Mixed Messages on Eating, Obesity
- Light Exercise Might Reduce Risk of Kidney Stones
- Health Tip: Help Heal a Heel Spur
- Obesity May Be Hard on Your Hearing, Study Says
- 'Healthy Obesity' Is a Myth, Report Says
- Could Good Manners Help Spur Holiday Weight Gain?
- Might Stomach Artery Treatment Be Future Weight-Loss Tool?
- Cash Incentives Spur Poor To Buy Healthier Foods
- Sodas, Other Sweet Drinks Tied to Higher Risk for Endometrial Cancer
- Study of Severely Obese Family Leads to Gene Discovery
- Steady Sleep Schedule May Help Keep Weight Off
- Texting Your Way to Weight Loss
- How to Slash Heart Risks Tied to Obesity
- 'Healthy' Obesity May Still Carry Higher Health Risks
- PTSD Might Lead to Sizable Weight Gain in Women
- Eat Nuts, Live Longer?
- Kids Worldwide Getting Less Heart Fit, Research Shows
- Hospitalization Rates Soar for Irregular Heartbeat, Study Finds
- Many People Ignore, Miss Calorie Counts on Fast-Food Menus: Survey
- Weight Loss Can Combat Irregular Heart Beat, Study Says
- New Study Paints Grim Health Picture for Obese Teens
- Schools Can Set Tone for Healthy Eating
- Health Tip: Cutting Down on Fat
- Could Weight-Loss Surgery Help Slow Aging for Some?
- Overweight Men May Face Higher Death Risk From Prostate Cancer: Study
- Heart Experts Warn Against 'Crash' Diets
- New Guidelines May Widen Use of Statins
- Study Ties Weight-Loss Surgery to Higher Risk of Preemie Birth
- More Evidence Ties Obesity to Disability in Older Women
- Obesity Is Driving Surge in Knee Replacements, Study Finds
- Sugary Soda Habit May Harm Kidneys, Study Suggests
- Exercise in Pregnancy May Boost Baby's Brain, Study Says
- Earlier Onset of Periods May Not Mean Earlier Sex
- 10 Percent of U.S. Adults Physically Limited by Arthritis: CDC
- Family Meals May Keep Kids, Parents at Healthy Weight
- Weight-Loss Surgery Safe for Very Obese Teens, Study Says
- Fewer Pounds May Lead to Better Sex, Researchers Say
- Romance Can Sour When Only One Partner Slims Down
- Study Finds Links Between Psoriasis, Heart Failure
- Sugary Drinks and Rheumatoid Arthritis Linked?
- Childhood Obesity Again Tied to Earlier Puberty in Girls
- Kids Who Add Sleep Can Subtract Pounds, Study Suggests
- Health Highlights: Oct. 31, 2013
- New Drug May Someday Battle Obesity and Diabetes
- Obese Teens Eat Up Fast-Food Hype, Study Says
- Help Your Children Manage Media Use, Experts Urge
- Study Links Americans' Low Fiber Intake to Higher Heart Risk
- Gene Mutation Tied to Higher Obesity Risk in Kids
- Early Periods May Signal Greater Diabetes Risk, Study Suggests
- Study: Coffee Might Lower Risk of Liver Cancer
- Removable 'Gut Sleeve' Might Become a Future Weight-Loss Tool
- Weight-Loss Surgery Seems to Beat Diet and Exercise
- Health Tip: Avoid Weight Gain at College
- Obese Patients With Pancreatic Cancer Have Shorter Survival, Study Finds
- California Teens Drinking More Sugary Drinks: Report
- One-Third of U.S. Adults Are Obese, CDC Says
- Diabetes May Outrank Weight Measurement When It Comes to Weight-Loss Surgery
- President Taft's Obesity Struggle Was a Harbinger of Things to Come
- Overweight Teen Years Tied to Later Cancer Risk
- Exercise May Lower Risk of Esophageal Cancer
- High Blood Pressure Common Among Overweight Kids
- Even Minor Strokes May Take Years Off Life, Study Says
- Less-Skilled Weight-Loss Surgeons Often Have Higher Complication Rates: Study
- Junk Food Makers Target Kids With Free Online Games, Study Says
- Poor Sleep Habits Linked With Chronic Diseases, Study Says
- U.S. Panel Rejects Blood Pressure Screening for Kids, Teens
- Health Tip: Help Prevent Childhood Obesity
- Fatty, High-Calorie Diet Linked to Pancreatic Cancer in Mouse Study
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Add to Painkiller Dependence, Study Says
- More Black Women in U.S. Diagnosed With Breast Cancer, Report Finds
- Severe Blood Infections During Childbirth on Rise in U.S. Women
- Obesity Researchers Identify 'Good Fat' in Mice
- Could Obesity Help Older People With Type 2 Diabetes?
- Gel May Offer Simple Treatment for Newborns With Low Blood Sugar
- Moderate Arsenic in Environment Tied to Higher Heart Attack, Stroke Risk
- Carbonation May Help Artificially Sweetened Soda 'Trick' the Brain
- Abnormal BMI Tips Scale Toward Pregnancy Complications, Study Says
- Vitamin B Supplements May Guard Against Stroke
- 2 Questions May Reveal Seniors' Impending Decline, Study Says
- Genes Tied to High Blood Pressure Found in Black Americans
- Healthy Lifestyle May Reverse Cellular Aging, Study Suggests
- Report Sees Continued Advances in War Against Cancer
- U.S. Teens Begin to Slim Down, Study Suggests
- Obesity May Increase Migraine Odds
- Boosting Teens' Mental Well-Being Is Goal of New Skills Program
- 5 Percent of U.S. Kids 'Severely Obese,' Experts Warn
- Health Tip: Is a Medical Condition Affecting Your Weight?
- Changes in Household Routines Help Reduce Kids' Obesity: Study
- Obesity Gene Tests May Not Hamper Weight-Loss Efforts
- Gut Bugs May Hold Key to Weight Control, Mouse Study Suggests
- Impulsive Food Purchases Tied to Too Little Sleep, Study Finds
- Short Bouts of Brisk Exercise May Help Cut Obesity Risk
- New Drug Shows Promise for Type 2 Diabetes
- 200,000 Heart Disease, Stroke Deaths Could Be Prevented: CDC
- More Menopausal Women Hospitalized for Asthma, Study Finds
- Fast-Food Ads Aimed at Kids Focus on Toys, Not Food
- Your Gut Bacteria May Predict Your Obesity Risk
- Women Increasingly Prone to Kidney Stones
- Study May Explain Why Some Obese People Don't Get Diabetes
- 'Maintain, Don't Gain' May Work Best for Obese Black Women
- Health Tip: Kids Shouldn't Watch Too Much TV
- Move More to Control Weight Gain During Pregnancy: Study
- Family History of Diabetes Makes 'Prediabetes' More Likely, Study Finds
- Plastics Chemicals May Boost Kids' Risk for Obesity, Diabetes
- High-Fat Diets May Spur Overeating, Mouse Study Suggests
- Obesity's Death Toll May Be Much Higher Than Thought
- Healthy Eating Might Ward Off Pancreatic Cancer: Study
- Link Between Obesity, Diabetes and Death Risk Is Complicated
- Are Truck Drivers on the Road to Ill Health?
- Pregnant and Obese: Early Deaths Noted Among Offspring
- Obesity Risk Factors May Vary for Boys, Girls
- Breast-Feeding Tied to Reduced Child Obesity
- Soda Tax Won't Curb Obesity, Study Contends
- Obese Kids More Likely to Have Asthma, With Worse Symptoms
- Gene Tied to Obesity in Humans
- Health Tip: Frame of Mind Key to Losing Weight
- U.S. Obesity-Prevention Efforts Fall Short: Report
- Q&A: Were You Born to Be Obese?
- Breathalyzer Device Tells You When Your Workout Is Burning Fat
- Obese Applicants More Often Denied Entry to Graduate Schools: Study
- Stigma Overweight People Face Could Spur More Weight Gain
- Transplant May Boost Survival in Obese Kidney Failure Patients
- People With Diabetes May Face Higher Disability Risk
- Researchers Identify Genetic Link to Obesity in Mice
- Calorie Advice on Menus Might Not Help People Eat Better
- Bone Marrow Fat May Raise Osteoporosis Risk, Study Says
- As Years Spent Obese Rise, So Do Heart Risks
- Could a Gene Help Make You Obese?
- Physical Punishment in Childhood Tied to Health Woes as Adults
- Exercise Up in U.S., But So Is Obesity: Report
- Abdominal Fat Linked to Raised Heart, Cancer Risks
- Could Artificial Sweeteners Cause Weight Gain?
- Obesity May Reduce Odds of IVF Success, Study Finds
- That Bad Boss May Be Toxic to Your Family, Too
- Sleepy Teens Reach for Fast Foods First
- Night Owls May Pack on More Pounds
- Can Hi-Tech Avatars Promote Real-Life Weight Loss?
- Brain Scans Suggest 'Food Addiction' Might Be Real
- C-Sections in U.S. Stable After 12-Year Rise: CDC
- Did Extreme Cola Habit Cause Woman's Irregular Heartbeat?
- Obesity May Boost Migraine Odds
- Quicker Infant Growth Tied to Higher IQ Later
- Mind Over Diet?
- Obesity Linked to Greater Risk of Hearing Loss in Teens
- U.S. Doctors' Group Labels Obesity a Disease
- Women Fret More Over Weight Gain in College
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment May Not Work As Well for Heavier Patients
- Gene Research May Help Spot Baby's Obesity Risk
- Gene Variants May Play Role in Obesity
- Junk Food Ads May Help Drive Obesity in Hispanic Kids, Study Suggests
- Red Meat Linked to Increased Diabetes Risk
- Health Tip: At Greater Risk for Obesity?
- TV Commercials May Spur Junk Food Habit in Kids, Study Finds
- More Evidence Links BPA to Childhood Obesity
- Deep Brain Stimulation Studied as Last-Ditch Obesity Treatment
- Heavier Pregnant Women Tend to Deliver Prematurely
- Soda Size Limits Could Aid Fight Against Obesity, Experts Say
- Even Mild Weight Loss May Lower Diabetes Risk in Obese Teens
- Heavy Patients Trust Diet Advice From Overweight Docs Most: Study
- Minorities Harmed Most By Fast-Food Outlets Near School: Study
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Help Moderately Obese, Too
- Obese Patients May Be More Prone to 'Doctor Shopping'
- Childhood Abuse Tied to Food Addiction in Women: Study
- Weight Loss Might Ease Psoriasis, Study Hints
- Women's Weight-Loss Surgery May Benefit Later Offspring
- How Many Calories in Your Fast-Food Meal? Guess Again
- Abused Children at Risk for Obesity as Adults: Study
- Too Few Kids Use Fast-Food Calorie Info, Study Finds
- Americans Still Making Unhealthy Choices: CDC
- Losing Weight May Ease Chronic Heartburn
- Age Amplifies Damage From Obesity, Study Finds
- ADHD in Childhood May Raise Risk for Obesity in Adulthood
- Living Near Fast-Food Outlets Might Boost Obesity Risk
- Gene Variations May Explain Weight Gain Among Men, Women
- Typical Restaurant Meal Loaded With Fats, Salt, Calories: Studies
- Obesity Crisis May Be Fueling Big Jump in Sleep Apnea Cases
- Money Motivates Weight Loss -- One Step at a Time
- Health Tip: Avoid Emotional Eating
- Study Supports Broader Access to Lap-Band Weight-Loss Surgery
- How Weight-Loss Surgery Improves Diabetes Control
- Younger Men Biggest Consumers of Added Sugars: CDC
- Men Who Are Obese While Young Can Pay a Price Later
- Could Facebook Assist Public Health Efforts to Track Obesity?
- Doctors Feel Less Connected to Obese Patients, Study Suggests
- Too Much Drinking, Weight May Harm Liver
- Most Americans Oppose Soda, Candy Taxes
- Obesity Linked to Prostate Cancer, Study Finds
- Gorging at the Buffet Table? Tactics May Help You Eat Less
- Teen Births May Increase Risk of Obesity Later in Life
- 'Clean Your Plate' Orders From Parents May Backfire for Kids
- Some Slightly Obese May Gain From Weight-Loss Surgery, Guidelines Say
- Scarring May Raise Death Risk From Fatty Liver Disease
- Do Teens Who Sleep In Stay Slimmer?
- Household Chores May Ease Nighttime Menopausal Symptoms
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Affect Fat-Related Genes
- Belly Fat May Be Tied to Kidney Damage
- Gulp! Study Suggests Super-Size Soda Ban Could Fizzle
- Better School Lunches May Lead to Slimmer Students
- Want to Lose Weight? Then Run, Don't Walk: Study
- Obesity Does Slow People Down, Study Confirms
- Study Locates More Obesity Genes
- Kids Given Big Plates Help Themselves to More Food
- When Teens Focus on TV, Obesity Risk Rises
- Many U.S. Teens Have Poor Health Habits
- Cutting Out Mealtime Distractions May Help Manage Weight
- Gut Bacteria May Be Key to Gastric Bypass' Effects: Study
- Breath Test Might Predict Obesity Risk
- Picky Eating in Youngsters Might Be Largely Caused by Genes
- Mental Illness May Not Impede Healthy Weight Loss, Study Says
- Sugary Drinks Tied to 25,000 U.S. Deaths a Year
- How Healthy Is Your County?
- Switch to Skim Milk Won't Prevent Toddler's Obesity: Study
- Lung Transplant Hazard May Rise With Obese Recipients, Smoking Donors
- Quitting Cigarettes Cuts Heart Risks, Even If You Gain Weight
- Health Tip: Before You Start Trying to Lose Weight
- Full Pantry Plus Too Little Sleep Is Recipe for Weight Gain
- Certain Diabetes Medications May Lower Heart Failure Risk
- Obese New Mothers May Have Higher Heart Attack, Stroke Risk
- Cash Incentives, Penalties May Spur People to Shed More Pounds
- Procedure Lowers 'Hunger Hormone' to Help Obese Lose Weight
- Piling on Pounds When Younger May Lead to Enlarged Heart Later
- Steer Clear of 'Miracle Cures,' Other Bogus Health Products: FDA
- Eating Out Can Hurt Heart Health, Expert Warns
- Countries With More Sugar in Food Supply Have More Diabetes
- Babies Born to Obese Women Show Thicker Arteries: Study
- Obesity, Exercise May Affect Risk for Key Type of Colon Cancer
- Lack of Sleep May Lead to Junk-Food Bingeing
- Poll: Many Americans Don't See Their Kids as Overweight
- A Few Extra Pounds May Harm Lung Function in Black, Hispanic Kids
- Weight-Loss Surgery Won't Cut Obesity-Related Medical Costs: Study
- Fast Food Makes Up 11 Percent of Calories in U.S. Diet: CDC
- Youth Smoking, Obesity May Lead to Early Death
- Obese Black Women at Higher Risk for Having Very Large Babies
- FDA Should Work to Cut Sugar Levels in Sodas, Experts Say
- Outdoor Fast-Food Ads Linked to Obesity, Study Suggests
- People Seem More Accepting of Food Addiction Than Other Vices
- Type 1 Diabetes Up 70 Percent in Kids, Study Finds
- Diabetes Drug May Offer 'Modest' Weight Loss for Very Obese Teens: Study
- Vitamin D Loss Attributed to Obesity
- Health Tip: Eating Because You're Bored?
- Health Tip: Make Healthier Fast Food Choices
- Smaller Snack Portions Just as Satisfying
- Belly Fat May Raise Odds of Early Death for Thin Heart Patients
- Study Shows Weight-Loss Myths Abound
- Obese Women With Diabetes May Need Different Workouts Than Men
- Late Lunch May Mean Less Weight Loss
- More Time at Family Dinners Might Curb Obesity in Kids
- Happy in Marriage, Heavier on the Scale?
- Obese Patients Urged to Lose Weight Before Kidney Transplant
- Obese Drivers May Be More Likely to Die in Car Crashes
- Obese Kids May Face Immediate Health Woes, Study Finds
- Childhood Obesity Rates Drop in New York City, Los Angeles: Study
- Cancer Death Rates Drop 20% Over 2 Decades
- Health Tip: Curb Late-Night Snacking
- Texting Could Help Spread the Word on Teen Health
- Sugar and Excess Weight: Evidence Mounts
- Phys Ed Requirements Disappearing at 4-Year Colleges
- Twitter May Help Those Trying to Lose Weight
- Fewer U.S. Patients Getting Weight Counseling From Doctors
- Avoid Pregnancy for a Year After Weight-Loss Surgery: Review
- DASH Diet Ranked Best Overall -- See What's Second
- Fructose May Affect Hunger Cues
- Is Fructose Making People Fat?
- A Few Extra Pounds Linked to a Longer Life
- Lifestyle Changes Key to Weight Loss in New Year
- Health Tip: Understanding Morning Sickness
- Survival of 'Obamacare' Tops List of Biggest Health News in 2012
- Drug May Help Women Who Quit Smoking Avoid Weight Gain
- Health Tip: Think Before You Eat
- Weight Loss Pill Qsymia 'Gaining Traction'
- Many Primary-Care Doctors Want Help Treating Obesity
- Overweight? You Can Scale Back Weight Gain in Pregnancy
- Study Questions Advice Given to Obese Pregnant Women
- Aerobic Exercise Seems Best for Weight, Fat Loss
- Whey Protein, Amino Acids May Boost Fat Loss
- Yo-Yo Dieting Can Hurt the Heart, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Balance Holiday Buffets With More Exercise
- Saving Carbs for Dinnertime Might Help Control Weight
- Mothers' Pre-Pregnancy Weight Tied to Kids' IQ, Study Says
- Vision Problems Rising Rapidly in the U.S.
- Your Smartphone Might Help You Lose Weight
- Brown Fat Transplants May Spur Weight Loss
- Can Teens' Lack of Sleep Lead to Diabetes?
- Too Little Sleep Spurs Appetite-Boosting Hormones: Study
- More Salt in Kids' Diets May Mean More Obesity
- Plastics Chemical BPA Found in Fetal Livers
- Mouse Study Offers Clues to Obesity-Diabetes Link
- Just Lowering Fat Intake Can Shed Pounds, Study Finds
- Consider Weight When Choosing Blood Pressure Meds: Study
- Thinking You Ate a Lot May Help You Feel Full
- Social Media May Help Fight Childhood Obesity
- Endoscopy Overused in Heartburn Patients
- Obesity Complicates Lung Cancer Surgery: Study
- Despite More 'Healthy' Options, Little Change in Fast-Food Calorie Counts
- Even Women Who Exercise Sit Too Much
- Supplements of Red Wine Antioxidant Don't Help Obese Men
- New Treatment Aids Weight Loss, Improves Diabetes in Monkeys
- Aspirin May Reduce Risk of Liver Cancer, Death From Liver Disease
- Simple Formula Predicts Obesity Risk at Birth
- Deep Belly Fat Could Weaken Men's Bones, Study Suggests
- Study Links High-Fructose Corn Syrup to Diabetes
- Study Supports Link Between Obesity, Cavities in Homeless Kids
- Kids With Psoriasis More Likely to Be Overweight: Study
- Poor Neighborhoods Home to More Obese Kids: Study
- Early Menstruation Tied to Factors That Raise Heart Disease Risk
- Diabetes Prevention: Start Small, Experts Say
- Hearing Loss Tied to Diabetes in Study
- Nearly Every State Seeing Large Surge in Diabetes
- Soda May Worsen Knee Osteoarthritis in Men
- Black Patients With Kidney Cancer Fare Worse Than Whites: Study
- Study Ties Obesity-Related Gene to Weaker Memory
- U.S. Med Students May Be Undereducated on Obesity
- Extra Pounds Linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis Risk in Women
- DNA 'Telomere' Length Tied to Aging, Death Risk
- Heart Failure Patients May Be at Higher Risk for Cancer: Study
- High-Carb Diet Linked to Colon Cancer Recurrence in Study
- Losing Weight May Improve Sleep Quality
- 4 Signs of Aging That May Show Higher Heart Risk
- Many U.S. Hispanics Have Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Losing Weight May Lower Cardiac Risks
- For Kids, Eating Out = More Calories
- Health Tip: Talking to Your Doctor About Weight
- Insomnia May Raise Risk of Heart Attack, Stroke
- Reducing Kids' TV Time: What Works?
- Obese Children Struggle With Joint Pain: Study
- Food Allergies Can Make Kids Targets for Bullies
- Elevated BP May Prematurely Age the Brain
- A Diet That Asks You Not to Lose Weight (at First)
- Smoking During Pregnancy Tied to Extra Weight in Kids
- Adult Kidney Failure Tied to Excess Weight as Teen
- Top 10 Fitness Trends Picked for 2013
- Mothers' Weight-Loss Surgery Linked to Kids' Heart Health
- Obese Boys, Impotent Men?
- Short Bursts of Intense Exercise Can Fight Weight Gain: Study
- Too Much Dairy, Carbs Might Harm Men's Sperm
- Stress in Parents Linked to Obesity in Kids
- Diet/Exercise Combo Best, 'Biggest Loser' Study Says
- Menopause Won't Spur Weight Gain, But May Boost Belly Fat: Review
- Alcoholism Shortens Life More Than Smoking: Study
- Cholesterol Levels Down Among U.S. Adults
- Sleepless Nights Might Raise Odds for Diabetes
- Epilepsy Drug Shows Promise as Weight-Loss Aid, Study Says
- Addiction a Risk After Weight Loss Surgery
- B Vitamin Supplements Don't Affect Colon Cancer Risk: Study
- 'Meatless Monday' May Mean More Fruits, Veggies
- Obesity Helps Spur Cancer's Growth, Mouse Study Suggests
- Strokes Striking Younger People
- Group Programs for Weight Loss May Work Best
- Gene Tied to Obesity, Depression, ADHD
- Weight Watchers Gets Thumbs Up in Study
- Health Tip: All Fats Aren't Bad
- BPA Exposure Impacts Pregnant Women's Thyroids, Study Suggests
- 'Junk Food' May Significantly Hike Risk of Stroke, Researchers Say
- Gout Management Is Focus of New Guidelines
- Melatonin May Improve Sleep for People on Blood-Pressure Meds
- Heart Disease Deaths in Europe Dropping: Report
- Background TV Takes a Toll on Children
- Exercise Programs for Kids Seem to Have Little Impact: Study
- Genes May Influence Impotence After Prostate Radiation
- Obese Pregnant Women With Sleep Apnea May Have More Delivery Complications
- Stress Linked to Greater Weight Gain in Black Girls, Study Finds
- After Tonsillectomy, Steroids May Not Increase Bleeding
- Working Out Cuts Women's Appetite, Study Finds
- Child Obesity Risks May Be Greater Than Thought
- Active Video Games Have Exercise-Like Effects in Kids: Study
- Animal Study Ties Common Chemical to Reproductive Problems
- Poor Sleep May Make High Blood Pressure Worse
- Obese Black Kids More Susceptible to Hypertension, Study Finds
- Positive Outlook Boosts Likelihood of Healthier Lifestyle
- Sugary Drinks and Weight Gain Linked
- Can't Stop Eating M&Ms?
- Where You Live May Boost Your Sense of Well-Being
- Secondhand Smoke in Pregnancy Seems to Harm Baby, Too
- Diminished Taste Buds Noted in Obese Children
- Sesame and Rice Bran Oil, Yogurt Help Blood Pressure
- Belly Fat Adds to Diabetes Risk in Obese Adults, Study Finds
- Aerobic Exercise Cuts Kids' Diabetes Risk: Study
- Obesity Surgery Seems to Reduce Heart Risks, Study Says
- Heart Deaths Rise With Extreme Temperatures, Study Finds
- Weight Loss Pill Qsymia Now for Sale
- Diets High in Fructose May Harm Liver in Some, Scientists Warn
- Comparison of Obesity Surgeries Turns Up Surprising Results
- BPA in Foods, Drinks Linked to Childhood Obesity
- By 2030, Obesity Rates Could Top 60% in 13 States
- Cancer Now Top Cause of Death for U.S. Hispanics
- Obesity Hits Rural Areas Harder Than Cities
- Shoppers Who Read Food Labels Are Thinner, Study Says
- Food-Assistance Program Sees $2 Billion Spent on Sweet Drinks: Study
- Gestational Diabetes, Poverty Linked to ADHD
- NYC OKs Ban on Big Sugary Drinks
- Knee, Hip Replacements Don't Help People Lose Weight: Study
- Details: New Presidential Youth Fitness Program
- Could Facebook Be Making You Fat?
- Severely Obese Women Attempting IVF May Have Lower Egg Quality
- Hispanics May Face Higher Risk for Type 2 Diabetes: Study
- NYC 'Soda Ban' Decision Expected Thursday
- More Pregnant Women on Blood Pressure Drugs: Study
- Overweight Teens Typically Eat Less Than Normal-Weight Peers
- Teen Obesity Linked to Mom's Smoking in Pregnancy: Study
- It's Possible to Be Obese and Heart-Healthy: Studies
- Sleep Problems Linked to More Special Ed
- Can Childhood Obesity Hinder the Brain?
- Obesity Might Lower Teens' Thinking Skills, Study Suggests
- Only Children More Likely to Be Overweight
- Less Is More With Exercise, Study Says
- Low-Cal Diets Kept Monkeys Healthier, But Didn't Lengthen Lives
- 4 Eating Habits May Help Older Women Maintain Weight Loss
- Belly Fat May Hit Your Heart the Hardest
- Snoring Kids Should Be Screened for Sleep Apnea: Experts
- Keys to Weight Loss After Menopause
- Obesity May Affect Breast Cancer Recovery
- Couch-Potato Kids Are Top U.S. Child Health Problem: Poll
- Gallstones in Kids, Teens Linked to Obesity
- 30 Minutes of Daily Exercise Enough to Shed Pounds
- Excess Pounds Raise Risk of Breast Cancer Recurrence, Death: Study
- Modern Technology Adds to Worldwide Obesity Woes: Report
- Many Obese Americans Struggle With Stigma, Discrimination, Poll Finds
- Weight Loss Surgery Prevents Diabetes
- Antibiotic Use in Infants Tied to Overweight Later: Study
- Obesity Biggest Risk Factor for Diabetes Among Poor: Study
- Dense Breasts Not Linked to Cancer Deaths
- Obesity in Middle Age Tied to More Rapid Mental Decline: Study
- Gout Linked to Low Levels of Lead
- Health, Social Life Improve After Weight-Loss Surgery: Study
- College Freshmen Urged to Keep Excess Pounds Away
- 'Yo-Yo' Dieting Won't Harm Long-Term Weight Loss Efforts
- Does Just Feeling Fat Make You Gain Weight?
- Older Americans Living Longer, But Becoming More Obese
- More Self-Control as a Child, Lower BMI as Adult?
- Sleep Apnea Affects Many Women, Too
- Excess Weight, Diabetes Raise Risk of Big Babies
- State Obesity Rankings: No Winners
- Babies of Heavy Moms Grow Slower: Study
- Junk Food Laws in Schools May Mean Healthier Kids: Study
- Statin Diabetes Risk Limited to Those at High Risk
- Normal-Weight People With Type 2 Diabetes Have Higher Death Risk: Study
- Cholesterol Levels Getting Better for U.S. Kids: CDC
- Increasingly, More Education Linked to Longer Lifespan in U.S.
- Severely Obese Donors Raise Risks for Kids With Liver Transplant
- In Short Term, Weight-Loss Surgery Doesn't Raise Fracture Risk
- Modest Weight Loss Can Reap Prolonged Health Benefits
- Wider Waistlines Put Damper on Men's Sex Lives: Study
- Many Americans in Denial Over Weight Gain: Study
- More Moms Breastfeeding
- 'Obese' Label May Not Apply to Heavy Ex-NFL Players
- Weight Control Can Cut Women's Diabetes Risk, Study Shows
- Experimental Drug Suppresses Appetite in Mice: Study
- Why Johnny Can't Run
- Untreated Heartburn May Raise Risk for Esophageal Cancer, Study Says
- Need to Get Walking More? Clip on a Pedometer
- Many Teens With High Blood Pressure Don't Get Needed Tests
- NYC Ban on Super-Sized Sodas Would Cut Consumers' Calories: Study
- Obese Kids May Be at Higher Risk for Heart Disease
- Genes Influence Whether Psych Drugs Lead to Weight Gain
- Simple Measures May Curb Excessive Weight Gain in Pregnancy
- 2 New Weight-Loss Drugs Won't Reverse U.S. Obesity Crisis
- Qsymia, Belviq: New Weight Loss Drugs Compared
- FDA Approves Diet Drug Qsymia
- Big Babies May Boost Mom's Breast Cancer Risk
- FDA Bans BPA in Baby Bottles
- Obesity Might Hinder Treatment of Some Breast Cancers
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Not Cut Medical Costs: Study
- Police Work Takes Heavy Health Toll: Study
- Gut Microbes Might Reflect Health, Diet of Older Adults
- Exercise Can Shield the Aging Brain, Studies Show
- Playing Multiple Sports Helps Beat Teen Obesity
- 'Beige' Fat Joins Brown Fat as Potential Weight-Loss Target
- Babies Born to Obese Mothers May Have Low Iron: Study
- Heavier Friends Might Widen Your Waistline: Study
- Obesity Alone May Not Hurt Kids' Classroom Performance
- Annual Report on U.S. Kids' Health a Mixed Bag
- Preterm Birth Rates and Infant Death Rates Drop
- Food Journal: Write It Down, Shed More Pounds
- Can Weight Loss Cool Hot Flashes?
- Breastfeeding Fights Obesity
- Sitting Too Much May Shave Years Off of Our Lives
- Sugar Substitutes Can Lead to Weight Loss
- U.S. Schools Throwing the Book at Unhealthy Drinks
- Extra Pounds May Offer Protection to Heart Failure Patients
- Poor Sleep Affects Immune System Much Like Physical Stress
- More Genes Linked to Osteoarthritis Identified
- Smallest, Largest Fetuses at Higher Risk of Stillbirth
- Pictures of Fatty, Sugary Foods May Spur Cravings
- Weight Loss May Increase Testosterone Levels
- Job Worries for Parents May Mean Poorer Nutrition for Kids
- FDA Approves Diet Pill Belviq
- Health Highlights: June 25, 2012
- 'Dessert' With Breakfast Boosts Weight Loss: Study
- Hormone 'Ratio' May Show Which Dieters Will Keep Weight Off
- Simple Lifestyle May Limit Exposure to Chemicals
- Task Force to Doctors: Obesity Screening for All
- Diabetes Can Make a Comeback After Weight-Loss Surgery: Study
- Plastics Chemical Linked to Obesity in Kids
- Secondhand Smoke Linked to Raised Diabetes Risk
- Bariatric Surgery May Help Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Bariatric Surgery Cuts Heart Attack Risk for Years
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Improve Diabetes-Related Kidney Damage
- Discount Supermarkets Tied to Rising Obesity Rates
- Race Might Play Role in Success of Weight-Loss Surgery
- Weight-Loss Surgery Cuts Heart Risk 7 Years Later: Study
- Sleep Apnea May Be Linked to Nerve Damage in Diabetics
- Health of Americans a Mixed Bag: CDC Report
- High Blood Pressure a Rising Risk for Kids, Teens
- After Bariatric Surgery, Alcohol Abuse More Likely
- Does Weight-Loss Surgery Work for Teens? Yes, Study Says
- Liposuction Might Have 'Boomerang' Effect
- Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes Rising Among U.S. Kids and Teens
- Eat Breakfast, Cut Diabetes and Obesity Risk
- Violence Takes a Toll on Children's Sleep
- Overweight Kids May Do Worse in Math: Study
- Obesity, Depression Linked to Daytime Sleepiness
- Heavy Drinking, Smoking Won't Harm Men's Sperm: Study
- No Cancer Risk From Long-Acting Insulin: Studies
- Too Little Sleep Tied to Stroke Risk
- Obesity, Diabetes May Raise Complications After Joint Replacement
- Docs Aren't Coaching Overweight Kids on How to Slim Down: Study
- Exercise Controls Weight in White Girls Better Than in Black Girls: Study
- Low-Fiber Diet May Raise Teens' Risk for Heart Disease, Diabetes
- Seniors With Asthma Do Worse If Obese
- Daily Low-Dose Aspirin Risks Seem to Outweigh Gains for Many: Study
- Waist Size Alone May Predict Diabetes Risk
- Some Genes Seem to Raise Risk of Obesity: Study
- More Vitamin D Might Help Older People Stay Active
- Health Tip: Don't Overeat When Dining Out
- Will Dark Chocolate a Day Keep the Doctor Away?
- Obesity May Raise Odds for Painful Leg Condition
- Could Bloodletting Ease Heart Risks for the Obese?
- Once-Obese Women Still Face Stigma, Study Finds
- Cash Helps People Make Healthy Lifestyle Changes
- Friends Influence How Active Kids Are
- Feeling Lackadaisical? Sleep Apnea May Be to Blame
- Efficient Disease Risk Prediction a Long Way Off, Experts Say
- Severely Obese Have More Complications With Spinal Surgery
- Strokes More Common in Southern States: CDC
- High Blood Pressure in Pregnancy May Threaten Kids' Heart Health
- Overweight Moms More Apt to Have Large Babies, Study Says
- C-Section May Hike Risk for Toddlers' Obesity, Study Suggests
- Some Heavy Kids at Risk of Blindness, Study Says
- U.S. Liver Transplants Declining
- Sleep Apnea: Treatment May Help Keep BP Low
- Obese Teens Can Have Heart Damage Without Showing Signs
- Moveable Magnets Used to Forge Gastric Bypass in Pigs
- Obese More Likely to Be Diagnosed With Advanced Thyroid Cancer
- Dieting May Lower Hormone Levels Tied to Breast Cancer
- One-Third of U.S. Homeless Population Is Obese: Study
- Fees Lead Some Kids to Skip After-School Sports: Survey
- Overweight, Obese Teens Show Early Heart Risks
- It's Not Just What You Eat, It's When You Eat, Mouse Study Finds
- 'Bad' Fat May Hurt Brain Function Over Time
- Being Obese May Make Job Search Tougher
- Education Is Key to Health: Report
- Americans Living Longer but Obesity Rising
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Also Help Menstruation, Skin, Hair
- Sooner Is Better for Controlling Obese Kids' Weight: Study
- Shape Up, Safely, for Summer
- Eggs at Breakfast May Delay Hunger
- A Better Way to Assess Body Fat and Health Risk?
- Health Tip: Tame Your Food Cravings
- Fitness in Middle Age Lowers Medical Costs Later: Study
- New Diet Drug Lorcaserin Wins Vote From FDA Panel
- Many Pregnant Women Fear Exercising
- Do You Have 'Social Jet Lag'?
- Colon Cancer Gaps for Blacks, Whites Largely Due to Screening
- Pot Belly Boosts Risk of Sudden Cardiac Death: Study
- Gut Bugs Might Influence Child's Odds for Obesity
- Pregnancy After 40: Healthy Weight Improves Risk
- Study: Kids Who Sleep in Parents' Bed Less Likely to Be Overweight
- Can Testosterone Therapy Help Obese Men Lose Weight?
- New Weight Loss Plan for U.S. Obesity Crisis
- Lots of TV May Harm Kids' Diet
- Fat Future: 42% of Americans May Be Obese by 2030
- Rising Obesity Rates Might Mean More Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Obese Drivers Less Likely to Buckle Up: Study
- Black Pepper May Help Fight Fat
- Research May Point to New Obesity Treatments
- Why You Overeat Even When You're Full
- Joggers Live Longer, Study Says
- Today's Kids May Be Destined for Adult Heart Disease
- Menopause: Smokers Have More Hot Flashes
- U.S. Ranks 131st in Preterm Births
- Study Finds Direct Link Between Obesity, Heart Disease
- Losing Weight May Help Lower Cancer Risk
- Type 2 Diabetes in Kids a Challenge to Control
- Blood Clot Risk for Outpatients Needs More Attention: Study
- Low-Income Mothers May Overfeed Their Infants
- TV Ads May Play Role in Underage Drinking, Obesity
- Being Bullied Tied to Anxiety, Depression in Special-Needs Kids
- 30% of Workers Get Far Too Little Sleep
- New Guidelines Link Lifestyle to Cancer Survival
- Many First-Graders Shun Overweight, Obese Kids
- Health Highlights: April 23, 2012
- Could the Childhood Obesity 'Epidemic' Be Ebbing?
- Childhood Obesity May Raise Odds of Adult Liver Cancer
- Healthy Lifestyle Choices Could Cut Cancer Rates: Report
- Overweight Pregnant Women at Higher Risk for Complications
- Troubled Homes May Fuel Obesity in Girls
- Weight-Loss Surgery Beat Drugs for Cutting Diabetes in Very Obese
- Even Preschoolers View the Overweight Negatively
- Obese Workers' Health Care Costs Top Those of Smokers
- CT Scans Deliver More Radiation to Obese People: Study
- Women Less Apt Than Men to Get Recommended Daily Exercise
- Substance Abusers, Even Recovering Ones, May Face Stigma
- Obesity's Health Costs Double Earlier Estimates
- Health Highlights: April 11, 2012
- Shift Work May Set Stage for Obesity and Diabetes
- Young Americans Need to Cut Calorie Intake: Study
- Make Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Mom's Health While Pregnant Linked to Autism Risk
- Genes Pinpointed for Common Childhood Obesity
- Obese White Women Shying Away From Colon Cancer Screening
- For Many Girls, Slimming Down Doesn't Help Self-Esteem
- Taller, Heavier Women May Face Higher Ovarian Cancer Risk
- Many Preschoolers Not Getting Enough Outdoor Play
- Obesity Rate in U.S. Higher Than Thought?
- Heavier Baby Girls at Higher Risk for Diabetes, Heart Woes as Adults
- Obesity Rates Rise Among Mexican-Americans: Report
- Cancer Deaths Continue to Fall
- Health Highlights: March 27, 2012
- Weight Loss Surgery Puts Diabetes Into Remission
- Both Too Little and Too Much Sleep Bad for the Heart: Study
- Parents Should Lead By Example in Weight Loss, Study Finds
- Obese Women at Higher Risk of Breast Cancer Recurrence: Study
- Which Doctors Are Happiest? Healthiest?
- U.S. Underestimates Long-Term Costs of Obesity, Experts Say
- Obesity Linked to Poorer Mental Skills in Seniors
- Expert FAQ: Dealing With Excess Body Hair
- Corner Stores Stock Healthier Foods After Aid Program Changes
- Fatty Meals Could Trigger Inflammation for Diabetics
- Electronic Diary Helped Obese Adults Stick to Weight-Loss Plan
- New Clues to Link Between Fatty Diet, Colon Cancer
- White Rice Linked to Diabetes Risk
- Brisk Daily Walk Could Counter 'Obesity Genes'
- Too Much Exercise Delays Pregnancy in Normal-Weight Women: Study
- Sleep Less, Eat More?
- Poorer, Obese Adults Might Benefit From Behavior-Change Program
- Can Less Red Meat Add up to a Longer Life?
- 1 Sugary Drink a Day May Raise Heart Risk
- Could Fat Be Your Friend Over Age 85?
- Genetic Tweak Helps Mice Avoid Cancer, Obesity: Study
- Health Highlights: March 5, 2012
- Cancer in Colas' Caramel Coloring?
- Health Highlights: March 2, 2012
- Heavy Kids May Not Respond as Well to Asthma Meds
- Weight-Loss Surgery Seems Safe for Kidney Disease Patients
- Prescription Meds Can Put on Unwanted Pounds
- Stroke Risk Triples After a Decade With Diabetes
- Obesity Linked to Asthma in Children
- Trans Fats May Raise Stroke Risk in Older Women
- Top 5 Happiest States in the U.S.
- Kids From Poorer Families Drink Too Much Juice: Poll
- Dieting Can Prove Dangerous for Kidney Disease Patients
- Experimental Drug Shows Promise Against Type 2 Diabetes
- Health Tip: Fruit Juices and Kids
- Southerners Sleepiest, U.S. 'Sleep Map' Shows
- Contraceptives Work Well in Obese Women, But Hormone Levels Lower
- FDA Panel Votes in Favor of Weight Loss Pill Qnexa
- Gene Might Boost Risk for Obesity
- Mexican-Americans' Diets Suffer as They Abandon Traditional Foods: Study
- FDA Weighs Fate of Qnexa for Weight Loss, Again
- Fructose off the Hook for Overweight and Obesity?
- Treatment Advances Improve the Odds for Heart Failure Patients
- Millions of Women Are Unaware They Have Arterial Disease
- Switching to Water, Diet Drinks Linked to Modest Weight Loss
- Study: Even Some Vigorous Activity Boosts Kids' Heart Health
- Wider Waistlines Linked to Memory Problems in HIV Patients
- Health Highlights: Feb. 10, 2012
- When Mom Has Pregnancy Diabetes, Breast-Feeding Curbs Child Obesity
- Overeating May Raise Risk for Memory Problems
- More Than 4 Million Americans Have New Knee
- Treating Sleep Apnea in Kids Improves Behavior, Quality of Life
- Obesity Linked to Worse Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- Some Men May Inherit a Higher Risk of Heart Disease From Dad
- Pancreas May 'Taste' Fructose, Hinting at Links to Diabetes
- Metformin Preferred Drug for Type 2 Diabetes, Experts Say
- Letting Baby Eat Finger Foods May Spur Healthier Weight
- Even for the Overweight, Exercise Helps the Heart
- Kids Who Feel Left Out Are Less Active
- School Vending Machines Still Offer Too Many Sugary Snacks
- Heart Hormone Linked to Calorie-Burning Brown Fat
- Diabetes Takes Toll on Women's Hearing: Study
- Purple Potatoes Lower Blood Pressure in Overweight People
- Scientists May Be Closer to Developing 'Red Wine' Drug
- Americans Sweet on Sugar: Time to Regulate?
- Chubby Doctors Could Be Bad for Your Health
- Does Obesity Cause Pain?
- Weekly Shot Gets FDA Nod for Type 2 Diabetes
- Those Extra Pounds Could Harm Your Back
- Long Shifts May Raise Some Nurses' Odds for Obesity
- Too Many Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Inactive, Study Finds
- Mild Memory Problems May Be More Common in Men
- Kids' Snacks Can Be Healthy and Inexpensive
- Fried Food and No Heart Disease?
- Involving Family May Help Overweight Kids Change Habits
- Does Junk Food in Schools Matter?
- Does 'The Biggest Loser' Hurt or Help Obese People?
- Health Highlights: Jan. 17, 2012
- Americans Aren't Getting Any Skinnier
- Study: Overweight Ex-Football Players Put Brain at Risk
- Are Americans Getting Fed Up With Obesity?
- Your Taste for Fat May Reside in Your Genes
- Overweight Teen Girls May Have Higher Acne Risk
- Weight Loss: Is Bypass Better than Banding?
- Certain Antidepressants May Raise Lung Risk in Newborns
- Diabetes Medications May Double as Weight Loss Drugs
- Low-Dose Aspirin to Prevent First Heart Attack or Stroke? Not So Fast
- Mindfulness Key to Losing Weight While Eating Out
- Statins May Raise Diabetes Risk in Older Women
- Researchers Identify Liver Cancer Risk Factors
- Weight Loss Surgery May Help Diabetes
- Why Don't Some People With Asthma Respond to Medication?
- Chronic Heartburn a Growing Problem in U.S.
- Bottom Line: Overeating Boosts Fat, Whatever the Protein Level
- Weight Loss Surgery May Prevent Heart-Related Deaths
- Persistence Is Key to Losing Weight and Keeping It Off
- Obesity Linked to Poor Mother-Toddler Bond
- As Obesity Rises, More Suffer From Acid Reflux
- Knee Arthritis: Very Low-Calorie Diet May Help
- Study Looks at Stroke Risks in Teen Football Players
- Weight Regained in Later Years Has More Fat
- Health Tip: Are You at Risk for Macular Degeneration?
- Obesity Linked to Lower Paychecks
- U.S. Heart Health: Lots of Room for Improvement
- Adult Obesity May Be All in the Family
- Apnea Treatment Might Reduce Signs of Heart Disease Risk
- Health Tip: Are You Actually Hungry?
- Want to Cut Chocolate Cravings? Take a Walk
- Obesity Less Harmful to Self-Esteem in Black Women: Study
- Some Causes of Stillbirth May Be Avoidable: Studies
- Obese Patients May Benefit the Most From Surgery for Irregular Heartbeat
- FDA: Stronger Labeling Needed for Newer Contraceptives
- Starchy Foods May Boost Risk of Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Obesity Linked to Worse Outcomes With Early Breast Cancer
- Federal Agencies Act to Remove hCG Weight Loss Products
- America's Health Report Card: Needs Improvement
- Low Vitamin D May Raise Diabetes Risk in Kids
- Want to Live Longer? Fit Outweighs Fat
- Colon Cancer Prognosis Worse for the Obese, Type 2 Diabetics
- Socioeconomic Status Main Predictor of Health Habits: Study
- Women's High Blood Sugar Linked to Colorectal Cancer: Study
- Can of Soup a Day Linked to High BPA Levels in Urine
- Coffee May Cut Endometrial Cancer Risk
- Lower Weight May Be Early Alzheimer's Sign
- Obese Kids Who Lose Weight May Cut Heart Risk, Too
- High Uric Acid Linked to Both Gout and Diabetes
- Sugar-Sweetened Drinks May Pose Heart Risks to Women, Study Suggests
- Experimental Drug Slims Obese Monkeys
- FDA Reconsiders Weight Loss Drug Qnexa
- Fast Baby Weight Gain Predicts Child Obesity
- Most Sports Don't Raise Risk of Knee Osteoarthritis
- Preterm Birth Rates Heading in Right Direction, Barely
- Binge Eating Often Overlooked in Men
- Weight Regain May Not Be Due to Lack of Willpower
- Food Nutrition Labels Must Be Made Simpler, Experts Say
- Neighborhood Can Affect Obesity, Diabetes Risk
- Doctors Not Stressing Follow-Up Plans With Obese Kids
- U.S. Heart Disease Rates Keep Falling: CDC
- Could Discrimination Help Trigger Illness in Blacks?
- Watching Your Protein May Be Key to Weight Control
- Restless Legs Syndrome May Raise BP
- Americans Living Longer, Healthier Lives
- Experts Assess What Works for Weight Loss
- Wrong Shoes Make Gout Pain Worse
- Eating Styles Rub Off on Family and Friends
- Study: BPA Common in Kids' Canned Foods
- Brains of Obese May Crave High-Calorie Foods More: Study
- Obesity Puts Young Kids at Risk of Social Isolation
- Not Enough Kids Drink Low-Fat Milk, U.S. Study Finds
- Breast Cancer Rates Jump Worldwide, Study Finds
- Parents, Kids, Doctors Balk at Talk About Weight
- Health Highlights: Sept. 8, 2011
- 49 Million Americans Struggle to Put Food on the Table
- Improving Lifestyle Reduces Diabetes Risk
- Are Signs of Old Age Really Something More Serious?
- Strokes Rising Among Teens, Young Adults: CDC
- Sugar Drink Habit Is Widespread in U.S.
- Study: Obesity Prevention Should Focus on Day Care
- Better Way to Predict Weight Loss?
- Report: 164 Million Obese Adults by 2030
- Antibiotic Overuse May Be Bad for Body's Good Bacteria
- Vitamins May Lower Risk of Birth Complication
- Study: Obese People Live as Long as Slimmer People
- Childhood Obesity, Drug Abuse Top Concerns for Kids
- Tool Helps Decide When to Get Weight Loss Surgery
- How Does Your Brain Respond to Food?
- Strokes During Pregnancy, Childbirth on the Rise
- Do Fast-Food Customers Read the Calorie Charts?
- Why Comfort Foods Are So Comforting
- Kids Get Extra Calories From Food Outside Home
- Many Older Americans Have Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Food Boredom May Lead to Weight Loss
- State Obesity Rates Are on the Rise
- Dementia Risk for Retired Football Players?
- Overweight Teens Often Miss Obesity Screening
- Losing Weight, Keeping It Off Can Be Two Different Worlds
- Obesity Rates Are Increasing in 16 States
- Is Your House Obese-Proof?
- Survey: Diabetes Patients Don't Change Lifestyle
- Gastric Banding: Cheaper Weight Loss Surgery?
- Weight Loss Surgery Fights Diabetes in Multiple Ways
- Unhealthy Eating Habits Start Early
- Cancer Deaths in U.S. Still Dropping
- Only 12% of High School Students Get Enough Exercise
- Fast Food Restaurants Near Schools Don't Raise Obesity Risk
- Excess TV Time Linked to Early Death
- Eat Late, Gain Weight?
- Why Smokers Gain Weight When Quitting
- Testosterone Decline: Not Inevitable With Age?
- Weight Loss May Improve Sleep Apnea
- Food Pyramid Replacement Coming June 2
- Study: Psoriasis in Kids Linked to Obesity, Heart Risks
- CDC Links Obesity, Arthritis, and Lack of Exercise
- Coffee May Lower Prostate Cancer Risk
- Study: Fat May Return After Liposuction
- Diabetes Costs Are High for Young People
- New Clues to Low-Calorie Diets and Longer Life
- Gastric Bypass May Improve Diabetes Quickly
- Cayenne Pepper May Burn Calories, Curb Appetite
- Extreme Obesity Linked to Dangerous Behaviors in Teens
- CDC: Kids Lack Access to Healthy Food Choices
- Wine, Salt, and Your Heart: Confusion Abounds
- Happiest States Have Most Suicides
- Seaweed Fiber in Liquid Meals May Cut Hunger
- Too Much TV May Raise Kids' Future Heart Risk
- Calcium Supplements May Increase Heart Risk
- Lifestyle Changes Reduce Triglycerides
- Group Calls on FDA to Pull Alli, Xenical
- Qnexa Yields Up to Nearly a 10% Weight Loss: Study
- Strawberries May Help Prevent Esophageal Cancer
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Rates Rising in U.S.
- Best Diet Plan: 6 Mini Meals or 3 Squares a Day?
- Weight Loss After Bariatric Surgery May Ease Migraines
- 'Added Sugar' May Add to Weight Gain in U.S.
- Unhealthy Diet Raises Heart Risk of Obese Teens
- Blood Test May Predict Risk of Diabetes
- Apple-Shaped Obesity, Other Forms Equally Risky, Study Finds
- West Virginia Most Obese State, Colorado Least
- Survey Reveals the Nation's Happiest States
- New Birth Defect Warning for Topamax
- Diabetes Risks Go Beyond Heart Attacks, Strokes
- Serena Williams' Pulmonary Embolism, Hematoma: FAQ
- Breastfeeding by Diabetic Moms Cuts Babies' Obesity Risk
- Moderate Alcohol Drinking May Boost Heart Health
- Kidney Cancer on the Rise
- FDA OKs Lap-Band Surgery for More Patients
- Where Do the Most Active People Live?
- New Guidelines on Women's Heart Risk
- Salty Diet Linked to Stroke Risk
- 'Do Your Part,' Michelle Obama Says on 'Let's Move' 1st Anniversary
- The More Moms Work, the More Kids Gain Weight?
- Simple Steps to Prevent Common Cancers
- Iowa, Mass. Lead U.S. in Children's Health Care
- FDA Won't Approve Weight Loss Drug Contrave
- Obesity Rates Weigh Down Cities' Budgets
- New U.S. Diet Guidelines: What Not to Eat
- New Debate on C-Reactive Protein Test and Statins
- CDC: 26 Million Americans Have Diabetes
- Surgeon General Urges Support for Breastfeeding
- Flu Is Widespread in 11 States
- Healthy Hearts in Mediterranean Lands? Maybe Not
- Fewer Americans Have AMD
- Americans Say Their Diet Is Healthy, but Is It?
- Baby Fat May Predict Early Obesity
- Kids' Behavior Not Linked to Obese Moms-to-Be
- Psoriasis, Heart Disease, and Diabetes: What's the Link?
- Move More, Gain Less Weight With Age
- Good Cholesterol May Lower Risk of Alzheimer's Disease
- Kids' Diets Rarely Mimic Their Parents'
- FDA Panel Supports New Obesity Drug
- Every Excess Pound Gained Raises Risk of Death
- Low Grades in U.S. for Eating Fruits and Veggies
- Obese Teens at Risk for Severe Adult Obesity
- Top 20 Fitness Trends for 2011
- Child's Waist Size Indicates Future Health Risks
- Proposed Nutrition Labels May Exclude Sugar
- Vitamin D Levels at Birth May Predict Obesity Risk
- New Genes Linked to Obesity, Belly Fat
- BPA in Pregnancy: Cashiers, Canned Veggie Eaters Beware?
- Arthritis on the Increase; Obesity Partly to Blame
- Vitamin D May Improve Asthma Control
- Americans Skimp on Fruits and Vegetables
- Heart Disease Risk Varies by Education Level
- C-Section Rates Are High and Getting Higher
- Breastfeeding May Lower Moms' Diabetes Risk
- Study: BPA Linked to Higher Testosterone Levels
- Type 2 Diabetes May Have Link to Alzheimer's
- Obesity, Smoking Linked to Teen Migraines
- Obesity Falling in Some Kids, but Not All
- Big Waist Increases Death Risk
- Too Much Pregnancy Weight Gain Raises Child's Obesity Risk
- Obesity Rates Still Rising, CDC Says
- Obesity May Increase Risk of Preterm Birth
- Study: Obesity Predicts Psoriatic Arthritis
- Too Much TV Puts Tots at Risk
- Excess Weight on Hips Linked to Memory Problems
- Diet Drug Lorcaserin Safe, Effective, Study Finds
- New Insurance Rules: Free Preventive Health Care
- Personalized Strategy Is Best for Heart Health
- Premature Birth Rate Is Dropping
- Obese Kids Have More Reflux Disease
- Home Births Linked to Higher Newborn Death Rate
- Here's the Skinny: Americans Getting Fatter
- Weight Management
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Weight Loss
- Holiday Weight Management
- DASH Diet (for High Blood Pressure)
- Benefits of Exercise
- Atkins Diet
- Jenny Craig
- Beauty & Body Image
- Eating Out & Entertaining
- Workout Routines & Ideas
- Food & Grocery Shopping
- Special Diets & Recipes
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Aerobic Exercise
- Alcohol and Nutrition
- Vegetarian and Vegan Diet
- Tween: Child Development
- Teen: Child Development
- Toddler Food Guidelines
- Liquid Diet
- Best Life Diet
- Cleansing and Detox Diets
- Fasting Diets
- Glycemic Index Foods
- The Truth About Detox Diets
- 13 Ways to Fight Sugar Cravings
- Holiday Safety and Health Tips
- Lose Weight Fast: How to Do It Safely
- Life Cycle of a Penis
- TLC Diet Daily Food Guide
- Diet: 13 Tips to Weight Management During the Jewish Holidays
- 10 Ways to Help Boost Your Good Cholesterol
- Diabetes Risk Factors
- The Truth About Vitamin D
- Does Fidgeting Help Burn Calories?
- Why Can't I Lose Weight?
- Weight Loss and Nutrition Myths
- 10 Everyday Super Foods
- Flat Belly Diet! Does It Fall Flat on Its Promises?
- Body Mass Index: How Accurate is BMI?
- Heart Health Tips From a Top Cardiologist
- Weight Loss Drugs: How Much Do Diet Pills Help?
- Nutrition - Get Your 5-A-Day !
- The Pritikin Principle
- All About Alli, the Weight Loss Pill
- 6 Tips - For Kicking Bad Habits
- Obesity Linked with Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Control Your Weight and Quit Smoking
- Morbidly Obese: Tips for Losing 100 Pounds or More
- Diet: Helping Your Child to Lose Weight
- Nutrition: Healthy Eating Habits for Your Kids
- Obesity: Preventing Childhood Obesity
- Obesity in Children
- Weight Loss: Is Weight Loss Surgery for You?
- Obesity: Health Risks Associated with Obesity
- Diet: High Protein, Low Carbohydrate Diets
- Spotting Fad Diets
- Prescription Weight Loss Medicine
- Over-the-Counter and Herbal Remedies for Weight Loss
- Weight Loss: Am I Overweight?
- Choosing a Weight-Loss Program
- Diet: Low Fat Diets
- Body Image and Your Kids: Your Body Image Plays a Role in Theirs
- Diet: Very Low-Calorie Diets
- Diet: How To Measure Portion Sizes
- Diet: Keeping the Weight Off After Losing It!
- Sleep Related Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders Fact or Fiction
- Plastic Surgery: Extreme Makeover: Coming to a Beach Near You
- The Zone
- Protein Power
- The Slim-Fast Plan
- The South Beach Diet
- Sugar Busters!
- Weight Watchers
- Body for Life
- Dr. Andrew Weil: Weight Loss and Wellness
- The Ornish Diet
- Living Low-Carb
- Diet: Carbohydrate Addict's Diet
- Diet: The Personality Type Diet
- Will a Weekend Binge Turn to Fat?
- Diet: 7 Steps to Starting a Successful Diet
- Diet: 7 Ways to Cure Portion Distortion
- Nutrition: 7 Solutions to Lighten Your Favorite Recipes
- Diet: Do's and Don'ts To Boost Your Metabolism
- Diet: 7 Tips To Take Off Those Last 10 Pounds
- Nutrition: Quick Breakfasts for Busy Families
- 13 Weight-Loss Tips for Kids
- Weight Loss Surgery: Is It For You?
- Arthritis Diet Claims: Fact or Fiction
- Debt Can Be Bad for Your Health
- New Rules for Winter Health & Beauty
- Diet: The New American Diet: Can We Do It?
- Blood Pressures Keep on Rising
- Chinese Diet Pills Dangerous
- Nutrition Low Cholesterol: Daily Food Guide, Milk, Yogurt, Cheese
- Calories Burned During Fitness
- Body Mass Index (BMI) for Children and Teens
- Women and Body Image
- Weight Loss Drugs for Obesity, Helpful Treatment
- Weight Loss: Very Low Calorie Diets
- Cortisol Claims Stopped by FTC
- Health Benefits Of Physical Activity
- Eating Disorders
- Arthritis Better With Diet & Exercise
- Obesity Weighs on Everyone
- Laxity in Diabetic Care in the US
- US Teens Tops (in Weight)
- Diet Supplement Ephedra Banned
- Stomach Stapling Last Option
- Health: Are Americans Healthy?
- Weight Cycling...Facts About Yo-Yo Dieting
- Trans Fats Added To Nutrition Labels
- FTC Sues Over Ephedra
- Nutrition: How To Help The Overweight Child
- Nutrition: Beverages And Candy
- Nutrition: Frozen Desserts, Pudding, and Gelatin
- Nutrition: Cakes, Pies, Cookies and Bars
- Nutrition: Turkey & Other Poultry
- Fast Food Salads High in Fat
- Nutrition Low Cholesterol - Daily Food Guide: Meats
- Nutrition Low Cholesterol - Daily Food Guide: Eggs
- Nutrition Low Cholesterol - Daily Food Guide: Fats and Oils
- Nutrition Low Cholesterol - Daily Food Guide: Fruits and Veggies
- Nutrition Low Cholesterol - Daily Food Guide: Breads
- Nutrition Low Cholesterol - Daily Food Guide:Sweets and Snacks
- Nutrition - How Much Fat is in Fat?
- High Cholesterol Risk Factors
- Nutrition & Fitness
- Fad Diets - Beware!
- Tips for Choosing Healthy Snacks
- Health Spas, Tips for Choosing the Right One
- Diet: What is a Serving Size?
- Ephedra May Get Strong Warning Label
- Tips to Stay Motivated with a Fitness Plan
- Muscle Hustle: Exercise Equipment Tips
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Fat Differences In Men Vs. Women
- Keys To Weight Loss
- Obesity: Selecting A Weight Loss Program
- Weight Loss Pills Among U.S. Adults
- Six Guidelines To Healthy Eating
- Nutrition - The Low-Down On Food Label Claims!
- Nutraceuticals, Functional Foods, Phytochemicals . . . Health-Protecting Foods
- Nutrition - New Sugar Substitute, Neotame
- Nutrition Savvy Quiz
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter