Non-Hodgkins Lymphomas Center - Wilmington, NC
- WebMD Physician Directory of Wilmington Doctors
- Related Non-Hodgkins Lymphomas Articles
- Wilmington Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Wilmington Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Wilmington
Wilmington Oncologist Doctors and Specialists for Non-Hodgkins Lymphomas
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Wilmington, NC
Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) facts
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) is a cancer that originates in the lymphatic system. NHL actually represents a group of different cancers.
- Doctors will diagnose over 74,000 people with...
Other Related Non-Hodgkins Lymphomas Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Wilmington, NC Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.