Non-Hodgkins Lymphomas Center - Brandon, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Brandon Doctors
- Related Non-Hodgkins Lymphomas Articles
- Brandon Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Brandon Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Brandon
Brandon Oncologist Doctors and Specialists for Non-Hodgkins Lymphomas
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Brandon, FL
Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) facts
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) is a cancer that originates in the lymphatic system. NHL actually represents a group of different cancers.
- Doctors will diagnose over 74,000 people with...
Other Related Non-Hodgkins Lymphomas Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Brandon, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Behavioral Health Center At Medical Center Of Trinity West Pasco Campus
5637 Marine PkwyNew Port Richey,FL 34652
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.