Neutropenia Center - Wilmington, DE
- WebMD Physician Directory of Wilmington Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Wilmington Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Wilmington Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Wilmington
Wilmington Hematologist Doctors and Specialists for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Wilmington, DE
Neutropenia (Causes, Symptoms, Ranges, Treatment)
Neutropenia definition and facts
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Wilmington, DE Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Penn Institute For Rehabilitation Medicine At Penn Medicine Rittenhouse
1800 Lombard StPhiladelphia,PA 19146
Kennedy University Hospital Washington Township Campus
435 Hurffville Cross Keys RdTurnersville,NJ 08012
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.