Neutropenia Center - Spring Hill, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Spring Hill Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Spring Hill Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Spring Hill Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Spring Hill
Spring Hill Hematologist Doctors and Specialists for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Spring Hill, FL
Neutropenia (Causes, Symptoms, Ranges, Treatment)
Neutropenia definition and facts
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Spring Hill, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Behavioral Health Center At Medical Center Of Trinity West Pasco Campus
5637 Marine PkwyNew Port Richey,FL 34652
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.