Neutropenia Center - Peoria, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Peoria Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Peoria Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Peoria Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Peoria
Peoria Hematologist Doctors and Specialists for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Peoria, AZ
Neutropenia (Causes, Symptoms, Ranges, Treatment)
Neutropenia definition and facts
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Peoria, AZ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Cancer Treatment Centers Of America At Western Regional Medical Center
14200 W Celebrate Life WayGoodyear,AZ 85338
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.