Neutropenia Center - Pasadena, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of Pasadena Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Pasadena Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Pasadena Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Pasadena
Pasadena Hematologist Doctors and Specialists for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Pasadena, TX
Neutropenia (Causes, Symptoms, Ranges, Treatment)
Neutropenia definition and facts
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Pasadena, TX Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.