Neutropenia Center - Midwest City, OK
- WebMD Physician Directory of Midwest City Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Midwest City Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Midwest City Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Midwest City
Midwest City Hematologist Doctors and Specialists for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Midwest City, OK
Neutropenia (Causes, Symptoms, Ranges, Treatment)
Neutropenia definition and facts
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Midwest City, OK Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Cedar Ridge Psychiatric Hospital & Residential Treatment Center
6501 NE 50th StOklahoma City,OK 73141
Oklahoma Center For Orthopaedic Multi-Specialty Surgery
8100 S Walker Ave Bldg COklahoma City,OK 73139
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.