Neutropenia Center - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Fort Lauderdale Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Fort Lauderdale Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Fort Lauderdale Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale Hematologist Doctors and Specialists for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Neutropenia (Causes, Symptoms, Ranges, Treatment)
Neutropenia definition and facts
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Fort Lauderdale, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.