Neutropenia Center - Deltona, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Deltona Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Deltona Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Deltona Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Deltona
Deltona Hematologist Doctors and Specialists for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Deltona, FL
Neutropenia (Causes, Symptoms, Ranges, Treatment)
Neutropenia definition and facts
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Deltona, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital Of Altamonte Springs
831 S State Road 434Altamonte Springs,FL 32714
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.