Neutropenia Center - Dallas, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of Dallas Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Dallas Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Dallas Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Dallas
Dallas Hematologist Doctors and Specialists for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Dallas, TX
Neutropenia (Causes, Symptoms, Ranges, Treatment)
Neutropenia definition and facts
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Dallas Police Dept. Non-Emergency 214-744-4444
- Dallas Fire & Rescue Non-Emergency 214-670-4611
Nearby Dallas, TX Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.