Neutropenia Center - Beaverton, OR
- WebMD Physician Directory of Beaverton Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Beaverton Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Beaverton Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Beaverton
Beaverton Hematologist Doctors and Specialists for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Beaverton, OR
Neutropenia (Causes, Symptoms, Ranges, Treatment)
Neutropenia definition and facts
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Beaverton, OR Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Peace Health Southwest Medical Center Memorial Campus Behavioral Health
PO Box 1600Vancouver,WA 98668
Telecare Clark County Evaluation & Treatment Center
1601 E 4th Plain Blvd # C106 BlVancouver,WA 98661
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.