Neutropenia Center - Appleton, WI
- WebMD Physician Directory of Appleton Doctors
- Related Neutropenia Articles
- Appleton Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Appleton Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Appleton
Appleton Hematologist Doctors and Specialists for Neutropenia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Appleton, WI
Neutropenia (Causes, Symptoms, Ranges, Treatment)
Neutropenia definition and facts
- Neutropenia is a condition in which the number of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the bloodstream is decreased, affecting the body's ability to fight off infections.
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Appleton, WI Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Brown County Community Nicolet Psychiatric Center Inpatient Center Hospital
3150 Gershwin DrGreen Bay,WI 54311
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.