Narcissistic Personality Disorder Center - Waterloo, IA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Waterloo Doctors
- Related Narcissistic Personality Disorder Articles
- Waterloo Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Waterloo Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Waterloo
Waterloo Psychiatrist Doctors and Specialists for Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Type of Physician: Psychiatrist
What is a Psychiatrist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are skilled in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental, addictive and emotional disorders. He or she is trained to understand the biological, psychological and social components of illness and is qualified to order diagnostic laboratory tests and to prescribe medications, as well as to evaluate and treat psychological and interpersonal problems. The psychiatrist is also prepared to intervene with individuals and families who are coping with stress, crises, and other problems in living.
Psychiatrist Doctors in Waterloo, IA
Jamey L Gregersen
720 Kenyon Road Central Iowa Mental Health Center Inc Dba Unitypo NFort Dodge, IA 505013 office locations
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Narcissistic personality disorder facts
- Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder that is characterized by an established pattern of being fixated on oneself, permeating the thoughts, feelings, and actions of the ...
Other Related Narcissistic Personality Disorder Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Waterloo, IA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.