MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Symptoms and Treatments Center - Spartanburg, SC
- WebMD Physician Directory of Spartanburg Doctors
- Related MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Symptoms and Treatments Articles
- Spartanburg Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Spartanburg Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Spartanburg
Spartanburg Internist Doctors and Specialists for MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Symptoms and Treatments
Type of Physician: Internist
What is a Internist? A certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners provide long-term, comprehensive care in the office and the hospital, managing both common illnesses and complex problems for adolescents, adults, and the elderly. General internists are trained in primary care internal medicine, which incorporates an understanding of disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, mental health and treatment of problems of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system and reproductive organs. All internists are trained in the subspecialty areas of internal medicine including emergency internal medicine and critical care. Internists consult with surgeons when surgical management is indicated, and often act as consultants to other specialists.
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Internist Doctors in Spartanburg, SC
Multiple Sclerosis Early Symptoms and Signs (Early, Body Areas Affected)
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an autoimmune inflammatory disease that attacks myelinated axons in the brain and spinal cord (central nervous system), damaging or destroying the myelin and/or the axons (...
Other Related MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Symptoms and Treatments Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Spartanburg, SC Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.