Patient Comments: Motion Sickness - Worst Case Ever

Describe your worst case of motion sickness. Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Jennifer, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: June 25

For some reason motion sickness started with me a few days ago, I think my driver that takes me to my therapy program drives fast on bumpy roads and turns. Now U-turns make me queasy, feeling uneasy, and sick to my stomach. I have to put up with that for almost 2 hours and I have to rest when I get home, then I feel better. Then the next day I go through it all over again, it feels like riding on a roller coaster which I hate nowadays. I see my regular doctor Monday so hopefully we can figure out what's causing it. I get anxiety everyday so maybe that's part of it. I hope it's not vertigo but we'll see. I'll try to find this page again and update everyone but that's what it feels like to me and I feel sick to my stomach too.

Comment from: kabidai, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: November 08

Firstly the motion sickness starts with the stomach, there is a pull and shivering. After that it begins with the whole body going numb and shivering and pulling, with cold sweats and no energy. After that I begin to vomit continuously, there is no stopping until reaching my destination, whether far or near.

Comment from: Chai, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: May 08

I feel very uneasy from the very first second I step into the car. I feel a vomiting sensation, sometimes I need to stop the journey and vomit. I have problem with all cars and buses. But I am comfortable with trains and flights.

Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter