Misophonia Center - Pinellas Park, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Pinellas Park Doctors
- Related Misophonia Articles
- Pinellas Park Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Pinellas Park Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Pinellas Park
Pinellas Park Psychiatrist Doctors and Specialists for Misophonia
Type of Physician: Psychiatrist
What is a Psychiatrist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are skilled in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental, addictive and emotional disorders. He or she is trained to understand the biological, psychological and social components of illness and is qualified to order diagnostic laboratory tests and to prescribe medications, as well as to evaluate and treat psychological and interpersonal problems. The psychiatrist is also prepared to intervene with individuals and families who are coping with stress, crises, and other problems in living.
Psychiatrist Doctors in Pinellas Park, FL
Padmanabha Raju Mungara
205 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St NSaint Petersburg, FL 337012 office locations
- Misophonia is defined as severely negative reactions to sounds that have a specific pattern, meaning, and context to the sufferer based on previous experiences.
- Other forms of sound sensitivity include hyper...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Pinellas Park, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Behavioral Health Center At Medical Center Of Trinity West Pasco Campus
5637 Marine PkwyNew Port Richey,FL 34652
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.