Patient Comments: Mercury Poisoning - Treatment and Source

What treatment did you receive for your mercury poisoning, and if known, what was the source?? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: appalled nurse, 45-54 Female (Caregiver) Published: February 06

Liquid clinoptilolite. Safe easy detox with no side effects! All my horrible and life-threatening symptoms reversed themselves once the mercury and other metals were removed from my nervous system and brain and other places my body had stored them to protect itself. My Dad died of heavy metal poisoning of a massive sudden heart attack, he also had all the same neurological symptoms that I did. I wish I had found this product in time to save my Dad. It is criminal that our government agencies and the ADA and AMA allow mercury dental fillings and metal-laden vaccines to be put into our bodies. They are insane. Criminally insane and callously greedy traitors of the American people!

Dementia Quiz