Patient Comments: Men's Health - Prostate

Please describe any prostrate symptoms and treatments you have experienced. What was the diagnosis? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Leon, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: October 24

I had these prostate symptoms: leaking urine before reaching a toilet, feeling of having to go urinate very often, and night time voiding. I was diagnosed with benign prostatic hyperplasia and my doctor prescribed me a treatment based on vegetables and Alpha Rise (natural supplement). It was in March that I started this treatment and I have seen really good results, it works very well.

Comment from: 45-54 Male (Caregiver) Published: March 11

My prostate is rather small. There was no erection problem. But since last one year or so, I found no ejaculation after sex. This put pressure on my mind and perhaps for that gradually my interest in sex has decreased a lot and also erection problem has started.

Take the Low Testosterone Quiz