Men's health is an important component to a happy lifestyle and healthy relationships. Eating healthy, exercise, managing stress, and knowing when to have medical tests for a particular age is key to disease prevention in men. Read more: Men's Health Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Pictures of the Belly-Fattening Foods That Men Love
Belly-fattening foods such as chips, beer, doughnuts and fatty red meat can kill a diet. See which foods are tough to resist,...
Bladder Infections: UTI Causes, Symptoms, Treatments
Urinary tract infections (UTI), including bladder infections, affect women and men, causing UTI symptoms like kidney infection....
Low Back Pain: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, Relief
Do you suffer from low back pain? Watch this slideshow to see common triggers of lower back pain and what kind of treatments you...
Stroke Causes, Symptoms, and Recovery
What is a stroke? Learn about stroke symptoms like sudden numbness or weakness, confusion, vision problems, or problems with...
10 Health Myths Debunked With Pictures
Will cracking you knuckles cause arthritis? Does sugar make kids hyper? Can a toilet seat make you sick? Learn about these common...
Screening Tests Every Man Should Have
Getting the right screening test at the right time is one of the most important things a man can do for his health. Learn at what...
Back Pain: Find Relief, Treat Your Back Pain
Back pain conditions are very common. Learn the truth and get the facts behind myths, remedies, causes and treatment for back...
Men's Health: Dealing With Body Odor, Sweating, Back Hair, & More
Most men struggle with belly fat, back hair, sweating, erectile dysfunction, gas, body odor, or bad breath at some point. Get...
Men, Love, and Sex: 18 Secrets Guys Wish You Knew in Pictures
What do men really want you to know about them? For better intimacy, learn these 18 secrets guys wish you Knew about sex, love,...
For Men Only: 15 Ways to Stay On Top of Your Game With Pictures
See how first impressions, staying active, good hygiene and more lifestyle tips can improve your overall health and well-being....
Bodybuilding Pictures: Muscle-Building Workout and Diet for Men
Want bulging biceps and a bigger chest? Our experts demonstrate the right moves to help men build bigger muscles with just two...
Related Disease Conditions
Blood in the Stool (Rectal Bleeding)
Blood in the stool or rectal bleeding (hematochezia) refers to the passage of bright red blood from the anus. Common causes...
Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection of the bladder, kidneys, ureters, or urethra. E. coli, a type of bacteria that...
Colon cancer is a malignancy that arises from the inner lining of the colon. Most, if not all, of these cancers develop from...
Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2)
Diabetes is a chronic condition characterized by high levels of sugar (glucose) in the blood. The two types of diabetes are...
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men after skin cancer. Risk factors include age, family history, ethnicity, and...
Stroke (Signs, Symptoms, Warning Signs)
A stroke is an interruption of the blood supply to part of the brain caused by either a blood clot (ischemic) or bleeding...
Fatigue can be described in various ways. Sometimes fatigue is described as feeling a lack of energy and motivation (both mental...
Prostatitis (Inflammation of the Prostate Gland)
Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland. Causes of prostatitis include STDs, bacteria from urinary tract...
Bone cancer is a rare type of cancer that occurs in cells that make up the bones. Primary bone cancer that arises in bone cells...
Testicular Pain (Pain in the Testicles)
Testicular pain, or pain in the testicle or testicles are caused by a variety of diseases or conditions such as testicular...
Blood In Semen
Blood in semen is also known as hematospermia. Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the tubes that...
Bladder Infection (Cystitis)
Bladder infection is an infection of the bladder, usually caused by bacteria or, rarely, by Candida. Certain people, including...
Date Rape Drugs
Date rape drugs such as GHB, rohypnol, and ketamine are sometimes used to assist in a sexual assault. Symptoms and signs of...
Testicular cancer symptoms include a painless lump or swelling in a testicle, testicle or scrotum pain, a dull ache in the...
Gynecomastia (Enlarged Male Breasts Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments)
Gynecomastia, an enlargement of the gland tissue in the male breast is the caused by an imbalance of hormones. Certain medical...
Prostate Problem Warning Signs
Prostate problems are common in men over the age of 50. Benign prostatic hyperplasia, acute bacterial prostatis, chronic...
Low Testosterone (Low T)
Low testosterone (low-T) can be caused by conditions such as type 2 diabetes, obesity, liver or kidney disease, hormonal...
Sexual Problems in Men
Male sexual dysfunction can be caused by physical or psychological problems. Common sexual problems in men include erectile...
Enlarged Prostate (BPH, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH or enlarged prostate) is very common in men over 50 years of age. Half of all men over the...
Stress occurs when forces from the outside world impinge on the individual. Stress is a normal part of life. However,...
Erectile Dysfunction (ED, Impotence)
Erectile dysfunction (ED, impotence) is the failure to achieve or maintain an erection. There are many potential underlying...
Sleep apnea is defined as a reduction or cessation of breathing during sleep. The three types of sleep apnea are central apnea,...
Cystic fibrosis is a disease of the mucus and sweat glands. Cystic fibrosis is an inherited disease. The outcome of the disease...
Myasthenia gravis, a chronic autoimmune neuromuscular disease. Varying degrees of weakness of the voluntary muscles of the body...
Hydrocele is a collection of clear fluid in a thin walled sack that also contains the testicle. Hydroceles are more common in...
Signs and symptoms of penile cancer include a lump on the penis and redness, irritation, or a sore on the penis. Risk of penis...
There are many types of urinary incontinence (UI), which is the accidental leakage of urine. These types include stress...
Phimosis (Paraphimosis) Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
Phimosis and paraphimosis are penis disorders. Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin can't retract behind the head of...
Symptoms of 12 Serious Diseases and Health Problems
Learn how to recognize serious diseases and health problems like strokes, heart attacks, cancers, reproductive problems in...
Men's Health: Keys to a Healthy Life
Second Source article from Government...
Male Breast Cancer
Male breast cancer accounts for 1% of all breast cancers, and most cases are found in men between the ages of 60 and 70. A man's...
Peyronie's Disease (Curvature of the Penis)
Peyronie's disease or curvature of the penis (Peyronie disease) is a condition in which scar tissue develops inside the penis....
Male menopause refers to the decline in testosterone production in men. As men age, they often experience many of the same...
Learn more about cavities including symptoms, treatment, and prevention. See how tooth decay, plaque, and bacteria contribute to...
Just about everybody masturbates. Masturbation itself is the self-stimulation of the male or female genitals to achieve sexual...
Advance Medical Directives (Living Will, Power of Attorney, and Health Care Proxy)
Advance directives are designed to outline a person's wishes and preferences in regard to medical treatments and interventions....
Disease Prevention in Men
Disease prevention in men includes routine screening tests that are part of basic prevention medicine. Take an active role in...
Men's Health - Fitness
Everybody needs to exercise. What is the best workout or sport to maintain your fitness?Post View 1 Comment
Men's Health - Exercise
What's your favorite workout?Post View 1 Comment
Men's Health - Diabetes
If you are a man with diabetes, please describe your symptoms and treatment.Post
Men's Health - Low Testosterone
If you've been diagnosed with low testosterone, please describe your symptoms and treatment.Post
Men's Health - Prostate
Please describe any prostrate symptoms and treatments you have experienced. What was the diagnosis?Post View 2 Comments
Men's Health - Top Diseases
What is your awareness of the top diseases that affect men, and in what are your worries and concerns?Post
Treatment & Diagnosis
- 10 Testicular Cancer Symptoms and Signs
- Evaluating Treatments and Supplements
- Natural Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction
- Male Menopause
- Emphysema Causes and Risk Factors
- Treating Onychomycosis With Laser Light
- High and Low Testosterone Levels in Men
- Things You Should Know About the Penis
- Prescriptions: Complying with the Doctor's Orders
- Viagra and Nitrates Don't Mix
- Lung Cancer Signs and Symptoms
- Viagra: The Little Blue Pill That Could
- 5 Surprising Facts About Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Annual Physical Exam
- Hair Loss in Men
- Prostate Cancer- The Importance of a PSA Test
- Advance Medical Directive: Sample Form
- Cigar Smoking ... Heart & Lung Disease & Cancer
- Viagra - Impotence Treatment Update
- Obesity Drug - Xenical...Online
- Football, Knee Ligament Injury...Is it the Shoes?
- Osteoporosis Report - 2003 Arthritis Conference
- Tanning Booths Harmful
- Testosterone Therapy for the Old Man?
- Tegaserod (Zelnorm)...New Drug for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Circumcise Or Not? - The Matter of AIDS
- Circadian Rhythms & Athletics . . . NFL Odds
- Smoking - Nicotine Spray Gets FDA Approval
- Prostate Cancer - New Criteria
- Liver Injury from Mountain Biking
Medications & Supplements
- sildenafil, Viagra
- tadalafil, Cialis, Adcirca
- Anabolic Steroids (Oral Androgens)
- terazosin, Hytrin
- testosterone gel (Androgel)
- minoxidil (Rogaine)
- dutasteride (Avodart)
- finasteride (Proscar)
- vardenafil, Levitra, Staxyn ODT
- testosterone topical solution (Axiron)
- Dutasteride vs. Finasteride (Side Effects, Dosage, Use)
Prevention & Wellness
- Could Too Much Exercise Be Bad for Men's Hearts?
- Is Blood Donated by Mothers Less Safe for Men?
- Men Often Happier With Their 'Bromance' Than Their Romance
- A Man's Health May Rely on Health of His Marriage
- Too Much Sugar Can Harm Livers of Even Healthy Men
- More Teen Dads?
- As Men's Weight Rises, Sperm Health May Fall
- Prostate Cancer Symptoms Aren't Always Obvious
- For Men, Fitness Can Often Last a Lifetime
- Ouch! Americans Injuring Themselves Grooming Pubic Hair
- Sperm Counts Continue to Decline in Western Nations: Review
- Little Evidence That Vasectomy Raises Prostate Cancer Risk
- Are Big Men More Prone to Aggressive Prostate Cancer?
- 'Observation' Best Option for Most Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Dad-to-Be's Age Can Affect Fertility Treatment Success
- Some Prostate Drugs May Do Harm
- What Men Need to Know About ED Drugs and Anesthesia
- A New Way to Avoid an Embarrassing Male Sexual Problem?
- Guys, Take the Health Check Up a Notch
- PSA Testing Rates for Prostate Cancer Have Leveled Off
- It's Yoga to the Rescue for Prostate Cancer Patients
- Updated Prostate Cancer Test Guidelines Now Stress Patient Choice
- Many Docs Don't Discuss Prostate Cancer Screening Pros and Cons
- Osteoporosis Fractures May Be Deadlier for Men
- Testosterone Therapy May Have Benefits, But Risks Too
- A Plug Instead of a Snip for Male Birth Control?
- Nearly Half of U.S. Men Infected With HPV, Study Finds
- Men Don't Know About Risks to Fertility, Survey Finds
- Zika Fears, Opioid Abuse Crisis Top Health News for 2016
- Cardiology Still a Man's Field, Survey Finds
- Sexism Could Harm Men's Health: Study
- Gender Gap in Life Expectancy Persists
- Germs on Smartphones Yield Clues to Owners' Lifestyles
- Males Conceived Via Fertility Treatment May Have Weakened Sperm: Study
- Smoking Bans May Keep Young Men From Heavy Smoking
- Prostate Cancer Treatments: Different Choices for Different Men
- Could Good Sex Be Bad for an Older Man's Heart?
- Ebola May Be Present in Semen for Year or More
- Health Tip: Reading the Label on OTC Medications
- Survey Says: Hair Transplants Make Men Look Younger
- Medical Marijuana's Pain Relief May Work Better for Men
- Health Tip: Young Men Shouldn't Scrimp on Nutrition
- Smoke Less, Drink Less?
- Study: VA Hospitals Compare Favorably to Non-VA Centers
- Poverty Takes Bigger Toll on a Man's Health If He's Black: Study
- Men With Advanced Prostate Cancer Might Consider Gene Test
- Many Men Ignore Testicular Cancer Symptoms for Months
- Penis Reconstructions 'Life-Altering' for Men, Studies Show
- Many Manly Men Avoid Needed Health Care
- Fewer Children May Explain Why More Women Now Outlive Men
- Male Birth Control: More Options Soon?
- Guys, Want to Be a Leader? Muscle Up
- High-Impact Exercise Strengthens Men's Bones, Researchers Say
- Study Pits Antiperspirants Against Underarm Bacteria
- Men Have Greater Self-Esteem Than Women, Especially in Developed Nations
- Does Testosterone Give Men Better Direction Sense?
- Infertile Men May Have Higher Risk of Heart Disease, Diabetes
- Sweetened Drinks Might Raise Men's Risk for Heart Failure
- Men's Health Supplements Don't Benefit Prostate Cancer Patients: Study
- Could Young Men's Low Heart Rate Predict Violent Crime?
- Study Debunks Notion That Condoms Always Hamper Erections
- Till Bolt Cutters Do Us Part: Titanium Rings a Challenge in the ER
- Deep-Voiced Politicians May Have Advantage: Study
- A Man's Meat Intake Might Influence His Fertility: Study
- Does Fatherhood When Young Boost Odds of Dying in Middle Age?
- Targeted Workouts May Strengthen Men's Bones in Middle Age
- The Dreaded 'Dad Bod' Is Real
- Genetic Test May Help Spot Male Fertility Problems
- Small Talk Can Boost Business Deals for Men, Study Says
- Marriage Might Benefit Men's Health More
- Many U.S. Men With Depression, Anxiety Don't Get Treated, CDC Finds
- Sleep Apnea May Boost Depression Risk in Men, Study Finds
- Men in Red May Seem Aggressive, Angry
- Men Should Be Screened for Osteoporosis, Too
- Why Insulin Resistance May Be More Common in Men
- Age-Linked Memory Loss May Be Worse for Men, Study Finds
- More Sex, Better Testosterone Levels?
- Could the 'Love Hormone' Be a Weight-Loss Aid for Men?
- Study: Men Are the Narcissists of the Species
- Just How Big Is a Normal Penis?
- Plastics Chemical Tied to Changes in Boys' Reproductive Development
- Health Tip: Understanding Osteoporosis in Men
- Wealthier Men Less Likely to Do Housework, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Protecting a Man's Health
- When Women Think Men Prefer Bigger Gals, They're Happier With Their Weight
- Oral HPV Infection Lasts Longer in Older Men, Study Finds
- Expectant Dads May Also Have Hormonal Changes, Study Suggests
- Poor Sperm Quality May Signal Health Issues, Study Finds
- Smoking Might Cost Men Their 'Y' Chromosome, Study Finds
- As U.S. Economy Worsened, Vasectomy Rates Rose, Study Finds
- A Little Booze Does Get Men Smiling, Study Confirms
- FDA Panel: Limit Testosterone Drug Use
- FDA to Probe Testosterone Therapy Claims, Safety
- Methadone Lowers Testosterone in Men Only
- Common Chemicals May Lower Testosterone Levels, Study Finds
- Lymphoma Treatment May Harm, Halt Men's Sperm Production
- Teenage Boys Want Intimacy, Not Just Sex, Survey Finds
- Men With Prostate Cancer May Not Always Get Best Advice
- A Defining Act for Fathers and Sons
- Stricter Laws Might Reduce Aggressive Driving in Young Males: Study
- Marriage, But Not Cohabitation, Pays Health Dividends -- for Him
- Cellphone Exposure May Harm Male Fertility
- Sperm, Semen Defects May Be Linked to Shorter Life Spans
- There May Be Such a Thing as 'Too Much Exercise'
- Fitness May Help Older Men With High Blood Pressure Live Longer
- Y Chromosome Loss Linked to Higher Cancer Risk in Men
- For Many Men, Impotence Is Treatable Without Drugs
- Guys: Don't Take Your Y Chromosome for Granted
- For Many Older Men, Impotence Is Treatable Without Drugs
- Quarter of Prostate Cancer Patients May Abandon 'Watchful Waiting' Approach
- Young Dads at Risk of Depressive Symptoms, Study Finds
- Poor Sleep Tied to Mental Decline in Older Men
- DNA Test May Gauge Risk of Prostate Cancer's Return
- Many Young Males Report Unwanted Sex
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Boost a Man's Sex Life: Study
- Protein From Meat, Fish May Help Men Age Well
- Do Harder Working Husbands Have Healthier Wives?
- Are Slimmer, More Attractive Men More Germ-Free?
- Walking May Help Older Men Sidestep Hip Fractures
- More Specialists Question Safety of Testosterone Therapy for Older Men
- FDA Will Review Safety of Testosterone Therapy
- Testosterone Therapy Might Increase Heart Attack Risk: Study
- Good Marriages Might Be Good for More Than a Man's Heart
- Baldness Cure May Have Inched a Bit Closer
- It's Not Just Anniversaries: Men Are the More Forgetful Sex
- Too Much Sitting May Raise Heart Failure Risk for Men
- 1 in 6 Fathers Doesn't Live With His Kids: CDC
- Low Vitamin B-12 Levels Tied to Bone Fractures in Older Men
- New Drug Approved for Peyronie's Disease
- FDA OKs Injections to Treat Curvature of Penis
- OMG, Guys Can Talk Like Valley Girls, Too?
- Too Much Testosterone May Be Unhealthy for Older Men
- Men's Bigger Builds Need Bigger Noses
- Walking May Cut Stroke Risk in Older Men
- Overweight Men May Face Higher Death Risk From Prostate Cancer: Study
- Study Probes Why Exercise Leaves Women More Breathless Than Men
- Too Much Sitting Tied to Higher Risk of Colon Polyps in Men
- Prostate Biopsies May Cause Unnecessary Worry for Many Men, Study Finds
- Urinary Tract Infection Often Puts Older Men in Hospital
- Did Recession Lead to Increase in Vasectomies?
- Many Doctors Ignore Guidelines, Order PSA Tests for Elderly Men
- Exercise Might Boost Men's Sperm Counts, Study Finds
- Testosterone Not the Whole Story in 'Male Menopause'
- 1 in 4 Asia-Pacific Men Admits to Rape: Survey
- Stressful Events May Raise Risk of Falls in Older Men, Study Finds
- European Men Grew 4 Inches Taller Over Past 100 Years
- Pay Gap Between Male, Female Doctors Persists, Study Finds
- In Showdowns Between Sexes, Male Ego Bruises Easily
- High Cholesterol May Be Particularly Bad for Middle-Aged Men
- Too Much Fish Oil Might Boost Prostate Cancer Risk, Study Says
- South Asian Men May Need More Exercise to Stay Healthy: Study
- Young Men Less Likely to Survive Melanoma Than Women: Study
- Health Tip: Remind Men to Focus on Health
- Some Infertile Men Show Higher Cancer Risk, Study Suggests
- Stepdads Must Navigate Tricky Waters
- Dads Who Bond With Kids Help Keep Marriage Strong
- 'Domestic' Dads Often Face Scorn at Work, Study Finds
- Baldness Drug Propecia May Put Some Men Off Alcohol: Study
- More Men Taking Testosterone, But Risks Unclear
- Men in Red: Higher Testosterone Levels, Study Finds
- In Dating Game, Narcissists Get the Girl
- Victory Boosts Testosterone Levels, But Not Among Friends
- Age, Other Illnesses May Make Prostate Cancer Treatment Unnecessary
- Testosterone Supplements May Hurt Male Fertility, Study Finds
- Prostate Cancer May Be Deadlier for the Uninsured
- Treatment for Painful Curved Penis Shows Promise
- Sleep Woes Tied to Prostate Cancer Risk in Study
- Buying Testosterone Supplements Online Can Be Risky
- Men Who Are Obese While Young Can Pay a Price Later
- People Happier When They Get More Sex Than Their Friends: Study
- Study Questions Value of PSA Test for Older Men
- Study May Explain How Circumcision Reduces HIV Risk
- Most Men Don't Need PSA Tests, Doctors' Group Says
- Teen Boys With Enlarged Breasts Show Emotional Effects
- 'Bigorexics' Want to Boost Their Masculinity
- Health Tip: Kids Keeping You From Exercising?
- Too Much TV Tied to Lower Sperm Count in Young Men
- Impotence Drug Cialis Might Have Other Sexual Benefits: Study
- Obese Women With Diabetes May Need Different Workouts Than Men
- Sperm Counts Dropping for French Men: Study
- How Long Should Men's Urinary Infections Be Treated?
- Supplements of Red Wine Antioxidant Don't Help Obese Men
- Boys With Undescended Testicles at Higher Risk for Testicular Cancer: Study
- Deep Belly Fat Could Weaken Men's Bones, Study Suggests
- Alzheimer's May Progress Differently in Women, Men
- Adding Testosterone to Viagra May Not Help Erectile Dysfunction
- Sperms' Length Linked to Men's Fertility
- Soda May Worsen Knee Osteoarthritis in Men
- Gene Ups Pancreatitis Risk in Men Who Drink Heavily
- Could Hormone Spray Help Men Stay, Not Stray?
- Alcoholism Linked to Poor Sense of Empathy, Irony in Men
- Obese Boys, Impotent Men?
- Too Much Dairy, Carbs Might Harm Men's Sperm
- Earlier Puberty: Age 9 or 10 for Average U.S. Boy
- More Testosterone, Less Deceit?
- Some Boys With ADHD May Struggle as Adults
- Some Women's Brains Contain Male DNA: Study
- Genes May Influence Impotence After Prostate Radiation
- Eunuchs Lived Longer Than Other Men: Study
- Treating Sperm With Missing Protein Might Help Male Fertility
- Men More Prone to Depression After Stroke: Study
- Missed Dose? Truvada Still Prevents HIV in Men
- Testosterone Drops in Dads Sharing Beds With Kids
- Men, Women Do See Things Differently: Study
- FDA OKs Drug for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Vitamins, Minerals May Help Older Men's Sperm Stay Healthy
- Curbing Circumcision Boosts STDs, Study Contends
- Men Have a Greater Lifetime Risk for Kidney Failure: Study
- Tying the Knot Ups Women's Drinking Rate, Lowers Mens'
- Progress Toward Male Birth Control Pill?
- Walnuts May Improve Sperm Quality in Healthy Men
- When Partner Has Breast Cancer, Men Find Their Own Ways to Cope
- Calcium, Vitamin D Supplements May Pose Risks for Men With Prostate Cancer
- Screening Debate Typifies Prostate Cancer Uncertainties
- Stressed-Out Men May Prefer Heavier Women
- Parents Spank, Slap Kids in Public More Often Than Thought
- Wider Waistlines Put Damper on Men's Sex Lives: Study
- 'Macho' Men Do Worse in Couples When the Woman Earns More
- Can Recreational ED Drug Use Lead to ED?
- Dad's Early Engagement With Son May Shape Behavior Later
- Dad's Smarts May Mean More to His Son's Success Than His Money
- Uncircumcised Boys at Higher Risk for Infection: Study
- Gel Shows Promise as Future Male Contraceptive
- Weight Loss May Increase Testosterone Levels
- Who Has the Most Sway on Facebook?
- Sleep Apnea Treatment Might Boost Men's Sex Lives
- Heavy Drinking, Smoking Won't Harm Men's Sperm: Study
- Older Dads May Pass on Longevity to Kids, Study Finds
- Enter the 'Brotox' Era
- Study Compares Timing of Hormonal Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Men and Women With Cancer May Receive Different Fertility Information
- Men vs. Women: Whose Offices Are Germier?
- Discovery of Gene May Lead to New Male Contraceptive
- PSA Screening Controversy: FAQ
- Do Bald Men Face Higher Risk of Prostate Cancer?
- Melanoma a Big Threat to Older Men
- Advanced Prostate Cancer Drug May Help at Earlier Stage
- Can Testosterone Therapy Help Obese Men Lose Weight?
- Men's Breast Cancer Often More Deadly, Study Suggests
- Scientists Identify Gene Behind Pygmies' Short Stature
- Wife's Breast Cancer Can Hurt Husband's Health Too: Study
- After Hospitalization, Men More Likely to Show Up in ER
- HIV Prevention Pill Cost-Effective for High-Risk Men: Study
- Sexual Abuse May Put Boys at Risk for Unsafe Sex
- Moderate Drinking Helps Men After Heart Attack?
- Most Anal Lesions Don't Cause Cancer in Men, Research Shows
- Fatty Foods Might Harm Men's Sperm, Research Suggests
- Nerve-Sparing Prostate Surgery Helps Men Retain Sexual Function
- Married Men Seek Help for Stroke Sooner Than Their Wives
- Too Much Testosterone Linked to Inflated Ego: Study
- Ultrasound As a Male Contraceptive?
- Mild Memory Problems May Be More Common in Men
- Narcissism Especially Bad for Men's Health, Study Says
- Legalized Same-Sex Marriage May Boost Gay Men's Health
- Men Who Step Lively May Outpace Grim Reaper
- Experts Call Male Menopause a Myth
- Stress Linked to Higher Mortality Risk Among Men
- Sleep Loss May Lower Testosterone
- Bullies and Bullied Frequently See School Nurse
- Masturbation: 5 Things You Didn't Know
- 15 Cancer Symptoms Men Ignore
- Sex: 6 Sex Mistakes Men Make
- Life Cycle of a Penis
- Depression Symptoms in Men
- Erection Problem Checklist
- Men's Locker Room Savvy Quiz
- Prostate Cancer Prevention
- Groin Numbness and Bike Riding
- High Blood Pressure: When Is It Erectile Dysfunction?
- Prostate Cancer: How Does Your State Rate?
- Holiday: Surviving the Holidays
- Shaving Tips for Women and Men
- Balance Exercises, Anytime, Anywhere - Weekly Schedule
- Exercise & Fitness: Weekly Schedule
- Exercise: Endurance and Flexibility Daily Record
- Infertility: Age Raises Infertility Risk in Men, Too
- Parenting: The Changing Face of Fatherhood
- Parenting: 10 Suggestions for New Dads
- Parenting: New Dad Jitters
- Mens Health: Foods for Healthy Eating
- Health: The Lies We Tell Our Doctors
- Health: What Is Your Health Personality
- Health: 7 Silent Medical Conditions
- Health: What the Experts Say
- Health: What Readers Say To Their Doctors
- Super Bowl: Why the Super Bowl Matters
- Physical Activity and Heart Disease Quiz
- Heart Healthy Guidelines
- Men's Health: 5 Healthy New Year's Resolutions for Men
- Sexual Health and Fertility in Men
- Men Need More Fruits & Vegetables!
- Dietary Supplement for Sexual Enhancement Warning
- Tips to Remember Your Medications
- Men and Depression
- Depression in Older Men
- Top 10 Health Threats to Men
- Eating Disorders
- The Truth About Impotence Treatment Claims
- Cancers: Leading Cancers in Women, Men, & Children
- Cialis For Erectile Dysfunction
- Tips: Searching for Credible Health Information in the Internet
- Men Rush Into Testosterone But...
- Designer Steroid THG Banned
- Prostate Exam Every 4 Years
- Weight Cycling...Facts About Yo-Yo Dieting
- Oxygen Bars - Is A Breath Of Fresh Air Worth It?
- Medications From Other Countries
- Smoking - Another Reason To Kick The Habit
- Osteoporosis in Men
- Health Savvy Quiz
- Tattoo, What You Need to Know
- Hairy Today? Gone By Tomorrow!
- High Blood Pressure, Explained!
- Snoring - What Is It?
- Swallowing & Belching
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Men's Health Newsletter