Trending Men's Health Topics
Low testosterone (Low-T) can affect both men and women. Causes of low testosterone in males include undescended testicles and injury to the scrotum. Low testosterone in females includes ovary conditions. Treatment for low testosterone in men includes testosterone replacement therapy.
Related Disease Conditions
Balanitis (Inflammation of the Head of the Penis)
What causes balanitis? Balanitis is a condition in which the skin of the head of the penis becomes inflamed. If the foreskin is...
Enlarged Prostate (BPH, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH or enlarged prostate) is very common in men over 50 years of age. Half of all men over the...
Blood In Semen
Blood in semen is also known as hematospermia. Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the tubes that...
Disease Prevention in Men
Disease prevention in men includes routine screening tests that are part of basic prevention medicine. Take an active role in...
Fabry Disease (Symptoms and Life Expectancy)
Fabry disease (Fabry's disease, alpha-galactosidase-A) is a genetic disorder with symptoms such as burning sensations in...
Gynecomastia (Enlarged Male Breasts Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments)
Gynecomastia, an enlargement of the gland tissue in the male breast is the caused by an imbalance of hormones. Certain medical...
Is Balanitis Contagious?
Balanitis is a condition in which the head of the penis and/or foreskin that surrounds the head of an uncircumcised penis becomes...
Low Testosterone (Low T)
Low testosterone (low-T) can be caused by conditions such as type 2 diabetes, obesity, liver or kidney disease, hormonal...
Male menopause refers to the decline in testosterone production in men. As men age, they often experience many of the same...
Men's Health: Keys to a Healthy Life
Second Source article from Government...
Men's health is an important component to a happy lifestyle and healthy relationships. Eating healthy, exercise, managing stress,...
Peyronie's Disease (Curvature of the Penis)
Peyronie's disease or curvature of the penis (Peyronie disease) is a condition in which scar tissue develops inside the penis....
Phimosis (Paraphimosis) Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
Phimosis and paraphimosis are penis disorders. Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin can't retract behind the head of...
Priapism (Penis Disorder)
Priapism is a penis disorder characterized by a prolonged, unwanted erection of the penis. Medical conditions, trauma, or...
Prostate Problem Warning Signs
Prostate problems are common in men over the age of 50. Benign prostatic hyperplasia, acute bacterial prostatis, chronic...
Prostatitis (Inflammation of the Prostate Gland)
Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland. Signs and symptoms of prostatitis include painful or difficulty urinating,...
Prostatitis vs. BPH (Enlarged Prostate) Differences and Similarities
Prostatitis and BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia, enlarged prostate gland) are both conditions of the prostate gland. There...
Screening Tests and Immunization Guidelines For Men
Second Source article from Government...
There are many types of urinary incontinence (UI), which is the accidental leakage of urine. These types include stress...
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
For Men Only: 15 Ways to Stay On Top of Your Game With Pictures
See how first impressions, staying active, good hygiene and more lifestyle tips can improve your overall health and well-being....
Beach Body Essentials: Workouts, Flat Abs, and More With Pictures
Watch this slideshow on beach body essentials for men. Get yourself beach ready before you hit the sand with our visual guide to...
Enlarged Prostate (BPH) Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) is a condition cause by an enlarged prostate. Get more information on how an enlarged prostate...
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (Enlarged Prostate) Quiz
Take the Enlarge Prostate Quiz and challenge your knowledge of prostate problems. Learn causes, symptoms, treatments, and...
Easy Skin Care Tips for Guys
Guys, want some great skin care tips? Looking good doesn’t have to take hours. Learn how to shave without razor bumps, solutions...
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Causes and Treatment
Having erection problems? What is erectile dysfunction (ED)? Learn about erectile dysfunction causes and treatments such as drugs...
Low Testosterone (Low T) Treatments
What causes low testosterone (low T)? Learn about low testosterone symptoms in men. Discover low testosterone treatment and the...
Low Testosterone (Low T) Quiz: Test Your IQ of Men's Conditions
What are symptoms of low testosterone (low T)? Take this quiz to learn more about causes of low testosterone and how to treat it....
Men's Health: Dealing With Body Odor, Sweating, Back Hair, & More
Most men struggle with belly fat, back hair, sweating, erectile dysfunction, gas, body odor, or bad breath at some point. Get...
Screening Tests Every Man Should Have
Getting the right screening test at the right time is one of the most important things a man can do for his health. Learn at what...
Picture of Penis
The penis is the male sex organ, reaching its full size during puberty. See a picture of the Penis and learn more about the...
Men's Health: What Foods Improve Male Health?
What foods have the most health benefits for men? For losing weight, gaining muscle, and lowering your risk of prostate cancer,...
Picture of Prostate Gland
A gland within the male reproductive system that is located just below the bladder. See a picture of Prostate Gland and learn...
Picture of Prostate
Side View of the Prostate. The prostate is a walnut-sized gland located between the bladder and the penis. See a picture of the...
Bad Gross-outs for Teen Boy's Locker Room in Pictures
Team spirit isn't the only thing that grows in locker rooms. From yellow toenails and itchy rashes to body odor and smelly gear,...
Male Incontinence Pictures: Treat and Manage the Condition
Learn how to treat and manage urinary incontinence in men. Male incontinence can be embarrassing, but it is treatable, get the...
Treatment & Diagnosis
- 10 Cancer Symptoms That Men Ignore
- 10 Testicular Cancer Symptoms and Signs
- Things You Should Know About the Penis
- Effective Erectile Dysfunction Treatments: What to Do After an Impotence Diagnosis
- Enlarged Breast Tissue in Men
- Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: Drug Interactions
- Erection Protection: Is Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Prevention Possible?
- Is Prostate Cancer Genetic?
- Hair Loss in Men
- Can a Man Pass on Herpes Without Symptoms?
- High and Low Testosterone Levels in Men
- Iron Overload -- Hemochromatosis
- Low Testosterone (Low-T) Causes
- Low Testosterone (Low-T) Symptoms
- Can Alcoholism Cause Male Breast Enlargement?
- Fathers Care for Kids, Too
- What Is the Prostate Cancer TNM Stage?
- Prostate Cancer Risk May Be Lowered By Vitamin E
- Prostatitis Symptoms
- Prostatitis Treatment
- Testosterone Therapy for the Old Man?
- Viagra and Nitrates Don't Mix
- Viagra - Impotence Treatment Update
- Natural Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction
- Steroid Abuse
- Gonorrhea Treatment Recommendations Update
- What Causes Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)?
Medications & Supplements
- alfuzosin (Uroxatral)
- Anabolic Steroids (Oral Androgens)
- avanafil, Stendra
- Axiron vs. Androgel
- Dutasteride vs. Finasteride (Side Effects, Dosage, Use)
- dutasteride (Avodart)
- finasteride (Proscar)
- pentosan, Elmiron
- Flomax (tamsulosin)
- terazosin, Hytrin
- testosterone gel (Androgel)
- testosterone topical solution (Axiron)
- testosterone undecanoate (Aveed)
- testosterone - transdermal, Androderm
Prevention & Wellness
- 'March Madness' a Peak Time for Vasectomies
- A Man's Health May Rely on Health of His Marriage
- Being a Single Dad Can Take a Big Toll on Health
- Boxers vs. Briefs and Your Chances of Becoming a Dad
- Cycling Won't Sabotage a Man's Sex Life: Study
- Early Life Trauma May Affect an Adult Man's Sperm
- Health Tip: How Young Men Can Live Healthier Lives
- Health Tip: Understanding Testosterone Treatment
- Health Tip: Vasectomy Has Some Risks
- Is Blood Donated by Mothers Less Safe for Men?
- Job Strain Plus Heart Disease, Diabetes a Lethal Mix for Men
- Low Sperm Count May Signal Serious Health Risks for Men
- Male Birth Control Pill Shows Early Promise
- Many Gay Men Suffer Domestic Abuse: Study
- Men Often Happier With Their 'Bromance' Than Their Romance
- Men's Testosterone Supplements May Be Losing Appeal
- Sorry Older Guys: Protein Binges Won't Boost Your Health
- Study Links Ibuprofen With Male Infertility
- Good News, Guys: Viagra Prices Start to Tumble Today
- Parenting: 10 Suggestions for New Dads
- Infertility: Age Raises Infertility Risk in Men, Too
- Alcohol, Some Sobering Facts
- Blood, How Much Do We Have?
- Caregiving: Men Are Caregivers, Too
- Cialis For Erectile Dysfunction
- Circumcision: Cutting to the Point on Circumcision
- Death: Why Guys Die Sooner
- Distant Dads? Not Us, Many Say
- Drug Abuse and Addiction: Drugs of Choice
- Employees Turn Deadly at Work
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Quiz
- Erectile Dysfunction Related Depression
- Erectile Dysfunction: A Womans Point of View
- Erectile: The Race to Erection - Levitra vs Viagra
- Erection Problem Checklist
- Fathers Babies and Bonding
- Got the Spark?
- Gynecology for Guys
- Head Injuries: Head Bangers
- Healthcare: Both Sexes Make Mistakes
- Heart Disease: Balding Men at Risk?
- Help for Battered Men
- I Want My Foreskin Back!
- Impotence Imposes on Relationships
- In Pursuit of Extra Inches
- Infertile: X Marks the Spot for Male Fertility
- Irritable Male Syndrome: High on Stress
- High Blood Pressure: When Is It Erectile Dysfunction?
- Is the Environment Male-Friendly?
- It's a Guy Thing
- It's Never Too Late to Stop Procrastinating
- Just for Men
- Kissing - What Makes It Feel Good?
- Laughing: Why Do We Laugh?
- Male Enhancement: Is It Worth a Try?
- Male-pattern hair loss
- Mastering the Male Orgasm
- Men and Suicide
- Men in Love
- Men Need More Fruits & Vegetables!
- Men Rush Into Testosterone But...
- Men Use Herbal Therapies?
- Men's Infertility: Boxers or Briefs-Get the Facts
- Men: Does Men's Health Get Enough Care?
- Men: When Men Aren't in 'The Mood'
- Men: Why Aren't Men More Involved?
- Mental Health: Addicted to Baseball
- Mental Illness: When Cops Confront Mental Illness
- Metrosexuals: It's a Guy Thing!
- Parenting: New Dad Jitters
- Nutrition: Can Dad's Diet Make a Healthier Baby?
- Osteoporosis in Men
- Parenting: Advice for Expectant Fathers
- Parenting: How to be a Dad
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- Prostate Exam Every 4 Years
- Safe Sex: Are You Having It?
- Sex Ed for Guys
- Sex: 6 Sex Mistakes Men Make
- Sex: Men: Troubleshoot Your Sex Life
- Sexual Health and Fertility in Men
- Sex: Shame No More at the Condom Store
- Sins of the Father
- Fertility: Sperm Booster?
- Sperm Count: Boxers vs. Briefs
- Stress: Staying Healthy in Times of Stress
- STD: Get the STD Picture
- Stopping Sperm in Their Tracks
- Dietary Supplement for Sexual Enhancement Warning
- Parenting: Taking Father Time
- Testicular Cancer: Treatment and Survival
- Parenting: The Changing Face of Fatherhood
- Parenting: The Changing Face of Fatherhood
- Caregivers: The Hardest Job a Man May Ever Have
- Mens Health: The Men in Your Life
- Men's Medical Checklist
- Men: The Mind of a Man
- Road Rage: The Root Cause
- The Truth About Impotence Treatment Claims
- Relationships: Tips from the Love Doc
- Top 10 Health Threats to Men
- Vasectomy: Will Zap Replace Snip?
- Viagra: How Young Is Too Young?
- Parenting: What Dads Expect When They're Expecting
- Men: What Makes a Man Sexy?
- Cosmetic Surgery: What Price Beauty?
- Women's Health: A Man's Guide to Women's Health
- Yoga for Men