Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstrual periods permanently stop, also called the "change of life." Menopause symptoms include hot flashes, night sweats, irregular vaginal bleeding, vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, urinary incontinence, weight gain, and emotional symptoms such as mood swings. Treatment of menopausal symptoms varies, and should be discussed with your physician. Read more: Menopause Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Menopause & Perimenopause: Symptoms, Signs
What is menopause? What are the signs of menopause? What age does menopause start? Learn about menopause and perimenopause...
Menopause Quiz: Symptoms & Signs
The Menopause Quiz challenges your knowledge about the time in a woman’s life when menstruation ceases. Menopause can bring many...
What Is Osteoporosis? Treatment, Symptoms, Medication
Osteoporosis is a disease characterized by low bone mass and density. Osteoporosis causes symptoms of weak, thin, fragile bones....
Surprising Reasons for Weight Gain
There are many reasons for sudden weight gain when there are no changes in diet or exercise. Sudden weight gain could be caused...
Female Sexual Dysfunction: Treatment for Women's Sexual Disorders
Sexual dysfunction in women is common, from female sexual arousal disorder to other sexual problems. Causes of female sexual...
Sex-Drive Killers: The Causes of Low Libido
Noticing a lack of intimacy with your partner? Here we explore how stress, lack of sleep, weight gain, depression and low T can...
Better Sex After 50
It's never too late to improve your sex life. Learn how to overcome common health conditions affecting those over 50 such as...
Healthy Aging: Sneaky Depression Triggers in Pictures
There are many causes and triggers of depression. From too little vitamin B12 to too much time alone, look at these surprising...
10 Ways to Deal With Menopause Symptoms
Menopause can cause night sweats, hot flashes, mood swings, and relationship challenges. Learn how to manage these symptoms here....
Related Disease Conditions
Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
Vaginal yeast infections in women are caused by an organism called Candida albicans. Symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection...
Spotting vs. Period (Differences Between Symptoms and Signs)
Menstruation (a female's "period") occurs due to the shedding of the lining of the uterus. Menstrual bleeding lasts about...
Night Sweats (In Men and Women) Causes, Remedies, and Treatments
Night sweats are severe hot flashes that occur at night and result in a drenching sweat. The causes of night sweats in most...
Gout (Gouty Arthritis)
Buildup of uric acid crystals in a joint causes gouty arthritis. Symptoms and signs include joint pain, swelling, heat, and...
Vulvodynia or vaginal pain, genital pain is a condition in which women have chronic vulvar pain with no known cause. There are...
Menstruation (Menstrual Cycle)
Menstruation (menstrual cycle) is also referred to as a "period." When a woman menstruates, the lining of the uterus is shed....
There are many causes of scalp hair loss. This featured article covers the common ones such as patchy hair loss (alopecia areata,...
Gum disease is caused by plaque and may result in tooth loss without proper treatment. Symptoms and signs of gum disease...
Normal vaginal bleeding (menorrhea) occurs through the process of menstruation. Abnormal vaginal bleeding in women who are...
Low Testosterone (Low T)
Low testosterone (low-T) can be caused by conditions such as type 2 diabetes, obesity, liver or kidney disease, hormonal...
Perimenopause (Symptoms, Signs, Remedies, and Treatments)
Perimenopause is the time in a woman's life when she is approaching menopause. During this time a woman starts to develop...
Learn about osteoporosis, a condition characterized by the loss of bone density, which leads to an increased risk of bone...
Cervical Cancer (Cancer of the Cervix)
Cervical cancer is cancer of the entrance to the womb (uterus). Regular pelvic exams and Pap testing can detect precancerous...
Bladder Infection (Cystitis)
Bladder infection is an infection of the bladder, usually caused by bacteria or, rarely, by Candida. Certain people, including...
Premature Menopause (Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments)
Premature menopause is when menopause occurs in a woman before the age of 40. Causes of premature menopause include premature...
Hot Flashes (Causes, Symptoms & Medication Treatment in Men and Women)
Hot flashes (or flushing) is the most common symptom experienced by a woman prior to and during the early stages of menopause,...
Urinary Incontinence in Women
Millions of women suffer from urinary incontinence (UI). UI occurs twice as often in women as in men. There are many types of...
People who have bladder spasms, the sensation occurs suddenly and often severely. A spasm itself is the sudden, involuntary...
Amenorrhea (including hypothalmic amenorrhea) is a condition in which there is an absence of menstrual periods in a woman. There...
Lichen sclerosus is a skin disease that causes white spots to form on the skin, which later grow into large, thin, and crinkled...
The main features of metabolic syndrome include insulin resistance, hypertension (high blood pressure), cholesterol...
Enjoying a satisfying sex life as we age is important to both physical and mental health. As we age, diseases and conditions may...
Women's health is an important topic area to guide a woman through the stages of her life, as well as knowing the conditions and...
Vaginal dryness and vaginal atrophy occurs in women during perimenopause, menopause, and postmenopause. With vaginal atrophy, the...
Insomnia (Symptoms, Causes, Remedies, and Cures)
Insomnia is the perception or complaint of inadequate or poor-quality sleep because of difficulty falling asleep; waking up...
Natural Remedies for Hot Flashes
Hot flashes are experienced by many women, especially at night. However, not all women undergoing menopause experience hot...
Sexual Problems (Sex) in Women
Sexual dysfunction refers to a problem that arises during any phase of the sexual response cycle, preventing an individual or...
Male menopause refers to the decline in testosterone production in men. As men age, they often experience many of the same...
Sex and Menopause (What to Expect)
Menopause is often associated with a change in sexual functioning. Loss of estrogen, bladder control issues, anxiety, stress,...
Regular physical activity can reduce the risk of disease. Regular exercise can also reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety....
Reproductive health encompasses the beginning of menstruation for women, choosing the right birth control method for you and your...
Disease Prevention in Women
Disease prevention in women includes screening tests that are a basic part of prevention medicine. All screening tests are...
Local ResourcesFind a local Obstetrician-Gynecologist in your town
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Vaginal Pain
- Fatigue, Tiredness, and Lethargy
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Vaginal Itching
- Hot Flashes
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
- Missed Menstrual Period
- Low Libido
- Vaginal Dryness
- Painful Intercourse
- Dry Eyes
- How to Choose a Doctor
- Doctor: Checklist to Take To Your Doctor's Appointment
- Bladder Spasms
- Doctor: Getting the Most from Your Doctor's Appointment
- Menopause FAQs
- Hormone Therapy and and Heart Disease in Women
- Ovarian Cancer Symptoms, Early Warning Signs, and Risk Factors
- Hot Flashes: Anxiety Worsens Hot Flashes
- Osteoporosis - Calcium &Vitamin D Prevent Bone Loss From Cortisone
- Osteoporosis - EVISTA..... Wellness for Women?
- Thyroid Disease and Menopause
- Diet and Women
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy . . . Current Concepts
- Hormone Therapy - HRT, HT, ET, EPT, What Does it All Mean?
- The Women's Health Initiative in Perspective: The Last Straw for Estrogen Therapy?
- Osteoporosis Report - 2003 Arthritis Conference
- Menopause: Home Menopause Test Kits, Are They Worth It?
- Bone Mineral Density Test: How Often?
- Endometrial Cancer Symptoms
- Does Vaginal Moisture Change During Perimenopause?
- Do Soy Isoflavones Treat Menopause Hot Flashes?
- How Does Menopause Affect Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)?
- Can You Go Through Menopause at 40?
- Does Perimenopause Cause Mood Swings?
- Does Menopause Cause Pain During Sex?
- Does Menopause Affect Memory?
- Are Night Sweats a Sign of Menopause?
- Can Soy Help Menopause Symptoms?
- Do I Need Birth Control After Menopause?
- Does Menopause Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Do You Get More UTIs During Menopause?
- Can You Still Get Menopause After Hysterectomy?
- Do All Women Get Menopause?
- Who should get a bone density test?
- Menopause: 10 Questions To Ask Your Doctor
- Characteristics of Female Sexual Satisfaction
- Menopause Symptoms
- Ask The Experts: Women's Health
- Ask the Experts - Menopause
- Menopause: Change of Life, Change of Diet
Medications & Supplements
- gabapentin (Neurontin)
- estradiol valerate - injection, Delestrogen
- estradiol cypionate - injection, Depo-Estradiol
- estradiol acetate ring - vaginal, Femring
- estradiol weekly - transdermal, Climara
- raloxifene - oral, Evista
- calcitonin spray - nasal, Fortical, Miacalcin
- alendronate 70 mg weekly solution - oral, Fosamax
- estradiol tablet - vaginal, Vagifem
- alendronate - oral, Fosamax
- letrozole - oral, Femara
- alendronate weekly - oral, Fosamax
- estradiol gel pump - transdermal, Elestrin, EstroGel
- estradiol semiweekly - transdermal, Estraderm, Vivelle
- estradiol ring - vaginal, Estring
- estradiol/norethindrone - oral, Activella
- alendronate, Fosamax, Binosto
- clonidine (Catapres, Catapres-TTS)
- Forteo (teriparatide)
- risedronate (Actonel, Atelvia)
- Boniva (ibandronate)
- estrogens cream - vaginal
- estradiol, Alora, Climara, Delestrogen, Depo-Estradiol, Divigel, Elestrin, Estrace, and Others
- progesterone (Prometrium)
- estrogen/progestin - oral, Activella, Femhrt, Ortho-Prefe
- medroxyprogesterone, Provera, Depo-Provera, Depo-Sub Q Provera 104
- estrogens conjugated (Premarin)
- exemestane - oral, Aromasin
- black cohosh - oral
- esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone, Estratest, Estratest HS
- methyltestosterone w/ estrogen - oral, Estratest
- Evista (raloxifene)
- vitexagnus castus (Chaste Tree, Chaste Berry, Vitex, Monk's Pepper, Agnus Castus, Gattlier, Indian)
- Reclast (zoledronic acid)
- conjugated estrogens vaginal cream, Premarin Vaginal Cream
- estrogens conjugated synthetic (Cenestin)
- paroxetine (Brisdelle)
- estrogens (synthetic)-vaginal cream
- conjugated equine estrogens and medroxyprogesterone acetate, Prempro, Premphase
- soy (glycine soya) - oral
- Didronel (etidronate)
- estropipate, Ogen
- flibanserin (Addyi)
- Conjugated Estrogens (Cenestin, Enjuvia, Estrace, and Others)
- ergotamine/belladonna/phenobarbital - oral, Bellergal-S
- esterified estrogens (Menest)
- Fosamax Plus D
- Climara Pro
- Premarin Vaginal Cream
- Premarin Injection
- Actonel with Calcium
Prevention & Wellness
- Evenity Approved for Osteoporotic Women
- Fewer Periods May Mean Higher Dementia Risk
- What Works Best for Women Struggling With a Leaky Bladder?
- Hormone Therapy Linked to Slight Rise in Alzheimer's Risk
- AHA News: Belly Fat Ups Older Women's Heart Risks, Even Without Obesity
- Acupuncture Could Help Ease Menopausal Symptoms
- Mindfulness Might Ease Menopause Symptoms
- Obesity May Be Driving Rise in Uterine Cancers
- Incontinence Drug May Cut Hot Flashes in Breast Cancer Survivors
- An Abusive Partner May Worsen Menopause Symptoms
- Healthy Lifestyle Makes for a Healthy Heart During Menopause
- Pregnancy Complications Tied to More Menopausal Hot Flashes
- Ovary Removal Linked to Kidney Disease
- Exercise Doesn't Affect Timing of Menopause, Study Finds
- Chemo for Lung Cancer May Trigger Early Menopause, Study Finds
- Don't Believe the Hype on 'Vaginal Rejuvenation,' FDA Says
- Health Tip: Manage Hot Flashes
- When 'Good' Cholesterol Is Bad for Older Women
- Scientists Get Closer to Origins of Hot Flashes
- What Foods Can Hasten, or Delay, Menopause?
- As Menopause Symptoms Get Worse, Heart May Pay a Price
- Could Earlier Menopause Mean Poorer Memory in Senior Years?
- Mediterranean Diet May Help Protect Bones in Postmenopausal Women
- Range of Vaginal Dryness Products Can Help Postmenopausal Women: Study
- Tackling Menopausal Sleep Problems From Other Angles
- Menopause May Worsen Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms
- Hormone Therapy May Ease Depression Linked to Menopause
- Health Tip: Identify Menopause
- Postmenopausal Women Should Still Steer Clear of HRT: Task Force
- Bad Hot Flashes, Sleep Apnea Often Go Together
- Skinny in 20s, Earlier Menopause Later?
- Talk Therapy May Help Menopause Woes
- Could Hormone Supplements for Menopause Make a Comeback?
- Widening Waistlines May Raise Women's Cancer Risk
- Sleepless Nights Plague Many Women in Middle Age
- Could an Estrogen Patch Boost Women's Sex Lives in Menopause?
- Women at Risk for Alzheimer's Face Critical 10-Year Window, Study Says
- Are Her Chocolate Cravings a Product of the Culture?
- Stroke Rates Drop for U.S. Men, But Not Women
- Estrogen May Influence Women's Depression Risk
- Early Menopause May Be Tied to Type 2 Diabetes
- Many Women Mistaken on 'Side Effects' of Breast Cancer Drug
- Health Tip: Exercise During Menopause
- Excess Alcohol May Speed Muscle Loss in Older Women
- Obese Women May Have More Intense Hot Flashes
- Hormone Therapy Not Advised for Preventing Disease After Menopause
- Timing of Menopause May Affect Heart Failure Risk
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Tied to Hearing Loss
- Early Onset Hot Flashes May Signal Higher Heart Risks
- For Some, Too Much Sweat Takes Emotional Toll
- Trauma as a Teen May Boost Depression Risk Around Menopause
- Soy Safe, Even Protective, for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Less-Invasive Fibroid Treatment May Be 'Under-Used'
- Bad Diet in Youth Might Raise Risk of Early Breast Cancer
- HRT Won't Lower Women's Alzheimer's Risk, Study Finds
- Post-Menopausal? Give Exercise a Try
- Better Sleep Could Mean Better Sex for Older Women
- Fat Near the Heart a Hazard for Postmenopausal Women
- Premature or Early Menopause More Likely in Women Without Kids: Study
- Know the Risks, Warning Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Another Menopause Side Effect: Shortness of Breath?
- Intrarosa Approved for Post-Menopausal Pain During Sex
- Menopause Before 40? Risk of Broken Bones May Be Higher
- Memory Can Fade After Menopause
- Menopause and a Decline in Intimacy
- DNA May Influence Your Reproductive Decisions
- Researchers Identify Genes Linked to Hot Flashes
- More Evidence Menopause 'Brain Fog' Is Real
- Fitful Sleep May Take Toll on Older Women's Hearts
- Depression Can Fuel Heart Disease in Midlife Women: Study
- For Many Women, Sex Gets Better at Midlife
- Hot Flashes, Mood Woes?
- Health Tip: Why Can't I Stop Sweating?
- Early Menopause Linked to Higher Heart Disease, Death Risks
- Sugary, High-Fat Western Diet Tied to Denser Breast Tissue
- Heart Risk Factors Rise Before Menopause
- Menopause Hastens Aging, Studies Suggest
- Later Start, Finish to Menstruation May Extend Women's Lives
- Menopause: Not All Hot Flashes Are Created Equal
- Hormone Therapy Won't Help Memory After Menopause
- 6 Ways Women Can Take Care of Their Tickers
- Is Ovary Removal Tied to Colon Cancer Risk?
- Female Pelvis Widens, Then Shrinks Over a Lifetime, Study Finds
- Low-Fat Diets May Help Older Women With Breast Cancer Survive Longer: Study
- Are Women the Key to Unlocking Alzheimer's?
- Migraines May Worsen as Menopause Approaches
- Sham Acupuncture Equals Real Acupuncture for Hot Flashes: Study
- Can Early Menopause Trigger Depression Later in Life?
- Suppository Eases Vaginal Dryness in Small Study
- FDA Tightens Rules for Using Mesh Implants in Women's Surgery
- Active, Passive Smoking Tied to Infertility, Early Menopause: Study
- Rare Condition Can 'Masculinize' Women
- New Mammogram Guidelines Already Creating Controversy
- Women Should Get Annual Mammograms Starting at Age 45: Cancer Society
- During Menopause, 'Good' Cholesterol May Lose Protective Effect on Heart
- Hormone Replacement May Protect Women's Kidneys, Study Suggests
- Earlier Hormone Therapy May Pose Less Risk for Menopausal Women
- Less Sleep May Mean Less Sex After Menopause
- Abused Women Struggle With More Severe Menopause Symptoms: Study
- Genes Help Set Menopause Timing: Study
- Antidepressants Top Treatment Choice for Severe PMS: Researchers
- Acupuncture Best for Hot Flashes in Breast Cancer Survivors: Study
- Smoking, Early Menopause May Shorten Life Span: Study
- Certain Generic Meds May Help Older Patients With Early Breast Cancer
- Many Older Women Have Active Sex Lives, Study Finds
- Menopausal Women at Lower Heart Risk Than Men of Similar Age
- Common Antidepressants Linked to Higher Fracture Odds in Menopausal Women
- Menopausal Women's Sleep May Suffer at Different Times of the Month
- Could ADHD Drug Find New Role in Menopause?
- Obese Postmenopausal Women May Face Higher Risk for Breast Cancer
- Strong Bones After 50? Women May Not Need Next Test Until 65
- Hormone Therapy Doesn't Help Memory: Study
- Vitamin D, Calcium Don't Reduce Menopause Symptoms
- Hormone Therapy for Menopause Linked to Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Early Menopause Tied to Lower Risk of Irregular Heartbeat
- Many Americans Under 50 Living With Cold Sore Virus
- FAQ: Hormonal Therapy for Menopause
- More Evidence That Hormone Therapy Might Not Help Women's Hearts
- New Study Casts Doubt on Dangers of Hormone Therapy for Hot Flashes
- Early Onset Hot Flashes May Point to Raised Heart Disease Risk
- Drug May Help Some Breast Cancer Patients Avoid Early Menopause
- Postmenopausal Women May Be at Risk of Gum Disease
- More Than Half of Women Have Hot Flashes for at Least 7 Years
- Study Ties Hormone Therapy to Increased Ovarian Cancer Risk
- Health Tip: Avoiding Menopausal Weight Gain
- Coffee Linked to Possible Lower Endometrial Cancer Risk
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Linked to Early Menopause: CDC
- Pesticides, Plastics Chemicals Tied to Earlier Menopause in Women
- Unhealthy Insulin Levels May Boost Breast Cancer Risk
- New Treatment Shows Promise in Younger Breast Cancer Patients: Study
- Full Bladder May Get a Third of Women Over 40 Up at Night
- Testosterone Plays Minor Role in Older Women's Sex Lives, Study Finds
- Kids: An Rx for Menopause's Hot Flashes?
- Generic Drugs May Help Breast Cancer Patients Stick to Therapy
- Osteoporosis Screening Guidelines May Miss Younger Women at Risk
- Why Aren't There Sex Drugs for Women?
- The Dangers of Thinning Bones as Men Age
- Ovarian Cancer DNA Detected in Vaginal Fluid, Researchers Report
- Increasing Skirt Sizes May Hike Your Breast Cancer Risk: Study
- Is Soy a Foe to Women With Breast Cancer?
- Bras Blameless for Breast Cancer Risk: Study
- Exercise Cuts Breast Cancer Risk in Older Women, Study Finds
- Early Hormone Therapy May Be Safe for Women's Hearts
- Is Coffee Aggravating Your Hot Flashes?
- Losing Weight May Ease Hot Flashes, Study Finds
- Breast Cancer Drug Aromasin May Be Option for Some Premenopausal Women
- Cholesterol Levels May Be Linked to Breast Cancer Risk
- Health Tip: Could I Develop Varicose Veins?
- Natural Conception Later in Life Tied to Longer Life for Women
- Migraines May Worsen During Menopause
- Can Weight-Loss Surgery Lower Cancer Risk for the Obese?
- PMS Not Linked to Hot Flashes Later, Study Finds
- Calcium Supplements Don't Raise Women's Heart Risks, Study Says
- Drug May Lower Odds of Early Menopause in Breast Cancer Patients
- Newer Anti-Estrogen Treatment May Benefit Younger Breast Cancer Survivors
- Antidepressant Eases Menopause-Related Symptoms, Study Finds
- Obesity May Raise Breast Cancer Death Risk for Some Women
- Early Menopause Linked to Heart Failure Risk in Swedish Study
- Premature Menopause May Affect Women's Brains
- Bleeding Irregularities Common in Menopause, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Avoid Weight Gain During Menopause
- Health Tip: When Early Menopause Strikes
- 'Nerve Block' to Neck Might Help Ease Hot Flashes
- Sex Is Important to Many Midlife Women
- For Many Women, Hot Flashes Last 10 Years or More After Menopause
- Postmenopausal Estrogen Therapy Tied to Lower Glaucoma Risk
- Experts Lay Out Options for Menopause Symptoms
- Estrogen Won't Make Women Sharper After Menopause, Study Finds
- Estrogen After Menopause May Blunt Stress' Effects on Memory
- Could a Neck Injection Ease Tough-to-Bear Hot Flashes?
- Yoga Fails to Cool Hot Flashes, But May Aid Sleep
- FDA OKs Drug to Treat Hot Flashes in Menopausal Women
- New Analysis Confirms Hormone Therapy Won't Prevent Disease After Menopause
- Obesity May Increase Migraine Odds
- New Clues About Hot Flashes and the Brain
- Taller Women May Face Higher Cancer Odds After Menopause, Study Suggests
- Menopausal Hot Flashes Might Be More Intense for Cancer Survivors
- Women With HIV May Suffer More From Hot Flashes
- First Non-Hormonal Remedy Approved for Menopausal Hot Flashes
- Women on Hormone Therapy May Benefit From Extra Calcium, Vitamin D
- HRT in Early 50s Has No Impact on Women's Memory, Thinking: Study
- How Estrogen May Help Prevent Urinary Tract Infections After Menopause
- Is Menopause Overlooked in U.S. Medical Schools?
- Health Highlights: May 14, 2013
- Hysterectomy May Not Raise Heart Risks After All: Study
- Combo Drug Therapy May Work Best to Strengthen Bones: Study
- Health Tip: Manage Menopause
- Menopause-Like Woes Hinder Breast Cancer Treatment: Study
- Household Chores May Ease Nighttime Menopausal Symptoms
- Artificial Ovaries Could Potentially Deliver Hormone Therapy
- More Evidence Shows Hormone Therapy May Increase Breast Cancer Risk
- New Method May Help Pinpoint Woman's Final Menstrual Period
- Hormone Pills in Menopause May Carry Gallstone Side Effects
- Survey Tallies Menopause Symptoms' Toll
- FDA Approves Drug for Older Women Experiencing Painful Sex
- Breast Cancer Gene May Be Tied to Early Menopause
- Early Ovary Removal May Be Tied to Lapses in Memory, Thinking
- Menopause Can Bring Lapses in Memory, Thinking, Study Finds
- Health Tip: You May Need a Bone Density Test
- What Causes Hot Flashes? Rat Study Gives New Clues
- 'Hidden' HPV May Reactivate in Older Women, Study Suggests
- Do Older Adults Need Vitamins, Supplements?
- Mother's Menopause May Influence Her Daughter's Fertility
- Soy Might Not Prevent Hot Flashes
- Hypnosis May Ease Hot Flashes in Postmenopausal Women
- Hypnosis Halts Hot Flashes for Some Women
- Hormones May Not Raise Alzheimer's Risks
- Panel Advises Against Hormones to Prevent Disease
- Menopause Won't Spur Weight Gain, But May Boost Belly Fat: Review
- Hormone Therapy May Benefit Some Women's Hearts
- Hormone Therapy in Early Menopause May Benefit Some Women: Study
- Breast Cancer Drug Linked to Sexual Problems in Older Women
- Early Menopause May Double Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 4 Eating Habits May Help Older Women Maintain Weight Loss
- Keys to Weight Loss After Menopause
- Childhood Abuse Linked to Diabetes, Heart Disease in Middle-Aged Women
- Cervical Cancer: Uninsured Are Diagnosed Later
- Can Weight Loss Cool Hot Flashes?
- Moderate Drinking May Help Older Women's Bones
- Medical Groups Agree on Use of Hormone-Replacement Therapy
- Exercise Might Keep Menopausal Hot Flashes at Bay
- Hot Flashes Don't Signal Poor Heart Health for Most Women: Study
- Muscle Mass Linked to Bone Health in Some Parts of Body
- Even Moderate Exercise Might Cut Breast Cancer Risk: Study
- Eating Disorders in Women Over 50
- Early Menopause May Raise Risk for Brain Aneurysm
- Menopausal Age May Affect Rheumatoid Arthritis Severity
- Study Finds Soy Supplements Don't Boost Thinking Skills
- Health Tip: Exercise Can Help Manage Menopause
- Health Tip: Eat Right During Menopause
- Panel: Hormone Therapy Not for Disease Prevention
- Birth Control Pills, HRT Tied to Digestive Ills
- Dieting May Lower Hormone Levels Tied to Breast Cancer
- Many Primary Care Docs Don't Know Long-Term Effects of Chemo: Survey
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Also Help Menstruation, Skin, Hair
- Colon Cancer Gaps for Blacks, Whites Largely Due to Screening
- Menopause: Smokers Have More Hot Flashes
- Women More Likely to Survive Melanoma Than Men: Study
- Cholesterol Levels in the U.S. on the Decline
- Early Menopause Tied to Osteoporosis in 29-Year Study
- Health Tip: Recognize Common Symptoms of Menopause
- What Causes Hot Flashes, Anyway?
- Soy Supplements May Cool Hot Flashes: Study
- Women on Dialysis May Experience Sexual Problems: Survey
- Long-Term Estrogen Therapy Does Up Breast Cancer Risk: Study
- Menopause 'Brain Fog' May Be Real
- Menopause May Cost Women Sick Days
- Dietary Cadmium, Breast Cancer Link?
- Estrogen After Hysterectomy Lowers Cancer Risk?
- For Sleep Struggles, Women Urged to Alter Routines
- Study Reaffirms That Pap Tests Save Lives
- Future Fertility Fix? Egg-Producing Stem Cells Found in Human Ovaries
- New Guidelines to Help Breast Cancer Survivors
- New Drug Treats Fibroids With Fewer Side Effects
- Factors Linked to Age of Onset of Menopause Identified
- Breast Cancer Before 50 Linked to More Distress
- Mindfulness Key to Losing Weight While Eating Out
- Statins May Raise Diabetes Risk in Older Women
- Health Tip: Physical Problems May Cause Insomnia
- Health Tip: Stay Healthy During Menopause
- Uterine Fibroids Cost Billions in U.S. Health Care, Lost Work: Report
- DHEA May Help Sex, Symptoms after Menopause
- Health Tip: Risk Factors for Varicose Veins
- Steps Women Can Take to Reduce Risk of Breast Cancer
- Coffee May Cut Endometrial Cancer Risk
- Tender Breasts From Combo HRT Linked to Higher Cancer Risk
- Does Fertility Treatment Raise Breast Cancer Risk?
- Older Women Say They Want More Sex, Not Less
- Hot Flashes Linked to Higher Cholesterol
- Breast Cancer Rates Jump Worldwide, Study Finds
- Smoking Might Raise Sex Hormone Levels After Menopause
- Being Heavier May Mean Fewer Hot Flashes for Women Over 60
- Fat Around Heart May Be Linked to Clogged Arteries
- How Fast Is Your Biological Clock Ticking?
- Cancer Deaths in U.S. Still Dropping
- Facial Wrinkles Linked to Lower Bone Density
- Study: Fat May Return After Liposuction
- Estrogen-Only HRT Not So Risky in 50s
- Breast Cancer Survivors May Face Early Hip Fracture Risk
- Tamoxifen May Cut Lung Cancer Deaths
- Women Who Smoke May Raise Breast Cancer Risk
- Breast-Conserving Therapy Better Than Mastectomy?
- Depression Screening Urged for Young Women With Menopause-Like Symptoms
- Seizure and Pain Drug May Treat Hot Flashes
- Menopause Treatment Could Harm Kids, Pets, FDA Warns
- Blood Test Helps Predict Menopause
- A Woman's Guide to Reviving Sex Drive
- Links Between Oral and General Health
- Breast Cancer and Menopause
- Weight Gain: Surprising Reasons You're Gaining
- Menopause and Mental Health
- Menopause Treatment: Talking with Your Doctor
- Menopause Treatments
- Sleep and Menopause
- Menopause Symptoms: Natural Solutions
- Menopause: Talking With Your Doctor
- Menopause FAQs
- Menopause: Home-Use Tests for Menopause, FDA Approved
- Women and Body Image
- Menopause: Fewer Carbs to Avoid Getting Fat
- Bladder Incontinence
- FDA Updates Hormone Therapy Information for Post Menopausal Women
- Estrogen Lotion Approved
- Menopause and Sexual Health
- Hot Flashes - What To Do!
- Healthy Tips - Dealing With Menopause