Patient Comments: Massage Therapy - Benefits

Please describe your benefits with having massage therapy. Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Galadriel, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 24

Massage feels so good but then the pain is so much worse afterward. It gets a little bit better with time but never returns to the lesser level of pain I had before the massage, so with continued massage the pain gets worse and worse. I will not submit to any more massages. The therapists I used were well trained wonderful caring individuals. I suspect that massage is not appropriate for every condition. I really wish I had not done it, as I am stuck with so much pain now.

Comment from: Tiger, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: May 07

A good massage therapy helps reduce my muscle pain. I have low black and shoulder pain. The therapies helps me to relax, reduce my pain and I can sleep well at night.

Comment from: A costumer, Male (Patient) Published: June 04

Massage therapy has worked for me. If you have really tight muscles, go with acupuncture. The therapy increases blood flow to the brain.

Subscribe to MedicineNet's Skin Care & Conditions Newsletter