Low Back Pain Center - Highlands Ranch, CO
- WebMD Physician Directory of Highlands Ranch Doctors
- Related Low Back Pain Articles
- Highlands Ranch Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Highlands Ranch Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Highlands Ranch
Highlands Ranch Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors and Specialists for Low Back Pain
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors in Highlands Ranch, CO
Lower Back Pain
Low back pain facts
- Functions of the low back, or lumbar area, include structural support, movement, and protection of certain body tissues.
- Pain in the low back can be a result of conditions affecting the bony lumbar spine,...
Other Related Low Back Pain Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Highlands Ranch, CO Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.