Low Back Pain Center - Fond du Lac, WI
- WebMD Physician Directory of Fond du Lac Doctors
- Related Low Back Pain Articles
- Fond du Lac Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Fond du Lac Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Fond du Lac
Fond du Lac Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors and Specialists for Low Back Pain
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors in Fond du Lac, WI
Lower Back Pain
Low back pain facts
- Functions of the low back, or lumbar area, include structural support, movement, and protection of certain body tissues.
- Pain in the low back can be a result of conditions affecting the bony lumbar spine,...
Other Related Low Back Pain Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Fond du Lac, WI Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.