Leukoplakia Center - West Allis, WI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Allis Doctors
- Related Leukoplakia Articles
- West Allis Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Allis Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Allis
West Allis Doctors and Specialists for Leukoplakia
Doctors in West Allis, WI
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Leukoplakia is a white or gray patch that develops on the tongue or the inside of the cheek. It is the mouth's reaction to chronic irritation of the mucous membranes of the mouth. Leukoplakia patches can also develop on ...
Other Related Leukoplakia Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Allis, WI Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Froedtert & The Medical College Of Wisconsin Community Memorial Hospital Campus
PO Box 408Menomonee Falls,WI 53052
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.