Leukoplakia Center - Strongsville, OH
- WebMD Physician Directory of Strongsville Doctors
- Related Leukoplakia Articles
- Strongsville Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Strongsville Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Strongsville
Strongsville Doctors and Specialists for Leukoplakia
Doctors in Strongsville, OH
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Leukoplakia is a white or gray patch that develops on the tongue or the inside of the cheek. It is the mouth's reaction to chronic irritation of the mucous membranes of the mouth. Leukoplakia patches can also develop on ...
Other Related Leukoplakia Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Strongsville, OH Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital For Rehabilitation
2801 Martin Luther King Jr DrCleveland,OH 44104
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.