Leukoplakia Center - Paterson, NJ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paterson Doctors
- Related Leukoplakia Articles
- Paterson Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paterson Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paterson
Paterson Doctors and Specialists for Leukoplakia
Doctors in Paterson, NJ
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Leukoplakia is a white or gray patch that develops on the tongue or the inside of the cheek. It is the mouth's reaction to chronic irritation of the mucous membranes of the mouth. Leukoplakia patches can also develop on ...
Other Related Leukoplakia Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paterson, NJ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Joseph M Sanzari Childrens Hospital At Hackensack University Medical
30 Prospect AveHackensack,NJ 07601
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.