Leukoplakia Center - New Brunswick, NJ
- WebMD Physician Directory of New Brunswick Doctors
- Related Leukoplakia Articles
- New Brunswick Emergency Contacts
- Nearby New Brunswick Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - New Brunswick
New Brunswick Doctors and Specialists for Leukoplakia
Doctors in New Brunswick, NJ
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Leukoplakia is a white or gray patch that develops on the tongue or the inside of the cheek. It is the mouth's reaction to chronic irritation of the mucous membranes of the mouth. Leukoplakia patches can also develop on ...
Other Related Leukoplakia Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby New Brunswick, NJ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
The Bristol-Myers Squibb Childrens Hospital At Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
180 Somerset StNew Brunswick,NJ 08901
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.