Leukoplakia Center - Lakewood, OH
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lakewood Doctors
- Related Leukoplakia Articles
- Lakewood Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lakewood Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lakewood
Lakewood Doctors and Specialists for Leukoplakia
Doctors in Lakewood, OH
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Leukoplakia is a white or gray patch that develops on the tongue or the inside of the cheek. It is the mouth's reaction to chronic irritation of the mucous membranes of the mouth. Leukoplakia patches can also develop on ...
Other Related Leukoplakia Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lakewood, OH Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital For Rehabilitation
2801 Martin Luther King Jr DrCleveland,OH 44104
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.