IUD Center - Bedford, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bedford Doctors
- Related IUD Articles
- Bedford Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bedford Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bedford
Bedford Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for IUD
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Bedford, TX
IUD (Intrauterine Device for Birth Control)
IUD (intrauterine device) facts
- Intrauterine devices (IUDs) are a form of birth control that prevents implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterus.
- IUDs can contain hormones that help prevent the im...
Other Related IUD Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bedford, TX Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.