Is Ringworm Contagious Center - Boston, MA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Boston Doctors
- Related Is Ringworm Contagious Articles
- Boston Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Boston Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Boston
Boston Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors and Specialists for Is Ringworm Contagious
Type of Physician: Infectious Disease Specialist
What is a Infectious Disease Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners deal with infectious diseases of all types and in all organs. AIDS patients and patients with fevers of unknown origin are often diagnosed and treated by these subspecialists. They are also experts in preventive medicine and medical conditions associated with travel.
Specialty: Infectious Disease
Infectious Disease Specialist Doctors in Boston, MA
Is Ringworm Contagious?
What is ringworm?
Ringworm is a rash caused by a fungus in the skin. Ringworm is caused by various genera and species of fungi (for examples, Trichophyton species, Epidermophyton species). The term ...!--*ICCChunk-4999*-->
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Boston Medical Center 617.534.5000
- Poison Center 1-800-222-1222
- State Police 617.523.1212
Nearby Boston, MA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.