Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Center - West Allis, WI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Allis Doctors
- Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Articles
- West Allis Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Allis Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Allis
West Allis Gastroenterologist Doctors and Specialists for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in West Allis, WI
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Symptoms, Diet, Treatment, and Test
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) definition and facts
- Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, or spastic colon, is a type of gastrointestinal disorder. IBS symptoms and signs include:
- Abdominal pain
- Altered bowel habits ...
Other Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Allis, WI Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Froedtert & The Medical College Of Wisconsin Community Memorial Hospital Campus
PO Box 408Menomonee Falls,WI 53052
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.