Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Center - Sugar Land, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sugar Land Doctors
- Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Articles
- Sugar Land Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sugar Land Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sugar Land
Sugar Land Gastroenterologist Doctors and Specialists for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Sugar Land, TX
17510 W Grand Pkwy South Medical Plaza 1, Suite 220Sugar Land, TX 774791 office location
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Symptoms, Diet, Treatment, and Test
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) definition and facts
- Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, or spastic colon, is a type of gastrointestinal disorder. IBS symptoms and signs include:
- Abdominal pain
- Altered bowel habits ...
Other Related Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sugar Land, TX Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.